ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DcBaby33
    1 posts

Miss the beserker darts too. Raven is useless marking your enemies was the point whole point in assassins creed. I think it’s time we stopped calling these games assassins creed. I’m sure they will sell just the same. Odins sight is terrible also it’s doesn’t last long and doesn’t spread far enough constant clicking the stick is a nightmare. I like the game a lot. I’m sure all will be fixed soon. Hope so

• jandraelune
    126 posts

There are 2 Predator bows if you land a stealth headshot. One releases a sleep cloud and the other explodes.

The bird, other then finding chests, keys, opals in locations not near you, it has little use. Can't even find quest targets.

I find my self spamming Odin's Sight like it's echo location vision.

• iamthespark
    6 posts
    There are 2 Predator bows if you land a stealth headshot. One releases a sleep cloud and the other explodes.

The bird, other then finding chests, keys, opals in locations not near you, it has little use. Can't even find quest targets.

I find my self spamming Odin's Sight like it's echo location vision.

We should have a passive ability that is basically Odin's Sight and have it on all the time. What's the added benefit of spamming the button all the time.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@dcbaby33 You realize that AC had Odins Sight (/Eagle Vision) for around 8 games and this is the most pure "Assassins Creed" it gets?

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@iamthespark There is a passive skill which will highlight nearby enemies while crouching undetected.

• dlmthree
    77 posts
    @dlmthree I don't know what you mean, there IS double assassination. Kill one and throw an axe to another (as long as you are still stealthed after the first kill)

It only works if they are separated. If they are standing right next to each other, the second enemy will react. Hence there is NO double assassination. Period.

This is double assassination:

Chain assassination (did you notice the name? chain, not double) is not double assassination.

• Luvbeers7
    15 posts

@dlmthree I found that if two guys are standing next to each other and you assassinate one of them and spam the button it will assassinate the next guy before he is completely alerted. Don't know if this has anything to with my stealth level in the the skill tree though or if this is just normal.

• erbil6960
    1 posts

@apst1 I dislike this as well plus there are A LOT of times the raven misses items you need like ore leather etc

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@souldrinkerlp

yeah my husband would agree with you there, he likes that kind of challenge when sneaking and completing missions, I like playing on the easiest settigns and having the most help which is why I like the op bird sight. I have to admit Im not very experiemental as I dont use the environment nearly as much as I could and should, still I loved it that way in Origins and Odyssy and for me it was just the right amount of challenge.

Perhaps a compromise here seeing as Ubisoft are great at giving options in settings-could there be an option to widen the area in which your bird or Odin sight highlights enemies, Im sure it would be possible to make this adjustable to suit all play-styles?

Oh yes, I miss that double assination too! Is there a passive somewehere in that gi-normous skill tree that allows for this, I cant believe they overlooked double assasination!

• WolfKissed82
    25 posts

@cell1e I would say the other aspect is Odin is sight is welcomed return to the Eagle vison mechanic, I actually like the aspect of a challenge of using my sixth sense to scan my surroundings and plan my attack.

The last AC Game in my view that utalised Eagle Vision in an awesome way was Assassins Creed Unity.

I think this time round there is a perfect balance between using an eye in the sky and your sixth sense.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@cell1e They could easily add "eagle markers" back with a difficulty setting basically. Or as an optional setting. Nobody gets hurt by options to make the game fit your needs. Nobody complains there is instant kill with the hidden blade now as an option. Even without the skill and mini game. So they could easily add this as a way to customize your game.

• SpiritpPotato
    11 posts

Completely agree. I was excited at the idea of having a raven companion, but even apart from having essentially no functional use, Synin is barely in the game story wise. Total waste to even put it in the game. Enemy tagging was my favorite part of Odyssey and Valhalla feels like it takes a huge step backwards in this regard.

And honestly, I don't feel like enemy tagging is over powered. There were plenty of times in Odyssey where you could have every single enemy on the map tagged and still [censored] up and have to fight your way out. And realistically, you can still tag basically every enemy with Odin sight, it's just less convenient. That's not added challenge, it's just annoying.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@spiritppotato I don't think you can highlight every enemy in a camp. I think after some distance they become unmarked again. 🙂 I had no problem to do stealth so far. I didnt do it often when just collecting stuff but now that I collected 100% of the stuff I play the missions stealth if they offer it to me. Looking forward to see what people are complaining about (stealth not possible yada yada). So far it feels very good tbh. It didn't feel that good in exploring but with story missions attached it feels very ACesque. And as a fan of the original franchise that makes me happy.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@souldrinkerlp

Yes that would be lovely, Id be so happy for that. 🙂

• exb0xthreesixty
    2 posts

i don't find the raven useless at all. i find hidden entrances with it all the time and the main use for it for me anyway is finding keys
    also the raven can collect hunted loot. the raven is quite useful in this rendition compared to others. odin sight makes up for tagging enemies by a long shot and u can still tag 3 strategic enemies. like one with wealth one with a key and a captain. or such

Suggested Topics