Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Getting LE Beserker unlock code to work with the PS5 upgrade version after using it for the PS4 (on PS5) version

0 Likes/1 Replies/33 Views
    prokeon
    Original poster 9 posts

I bought my PS5 last week along with the AU/NZ LE PS4 disc version of Valhalla for my new console (as there is no PS5 version on disc here in eNZed). Your FAQs in your site say that cross same company platform content will be available yet even tho I entered my code (which confusingly turned out to be for the PS4 disc version of the game) my items do not appear on the PS5 version. I just want the Hati wolf mount really. I try to re-enter the code for the PS5 version in-game-store but it says it has already been redeemed. Is there a way to get this content to work on PS5? I tried mounting my wolf in the PS4 version, saved then crossed to the PS5 version. The wolf appeared under me there for a second upon entering the game then it disapeared leaving me proned on the ground. This Wolf-Kissed wants his wolfsteed. Please?

I didn't buy the PS4 version to play it, I bought it in order to get access to the PS5 version which leads me to my next point: Because I need the PS4 disc in my PS5 to verify I own the game I have to have two 43 gb+ copies of the game on my SSD. Everytime I try to delete the PS4 version upon entering the disc it starts auto updating it again to my drive. There is no way to disable this problem. I have raised this with Sony support (I think this is their issue really and not yours but I felt It needed raising herein). 💙

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics