Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Lord_WarpGuN
    18 posts

@vlerk2020 i'm having a blast (except the skillpoint system) no major bugs or strange Ai...are you playing on a potato?

• Redw0lfAlpha
    58 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Vlerk2020
    29 posts

@Lord_WarpGuN 

No i have a very good PC, and what has this to do with anything.. bad design will still be bad design (or AI) no matter if i play a *potato*.

I have no issues with the graphics and story of the game, the rest not so much even the sound(s) are below average - like with *songs* there is a dude on the longship who has a 90's ghettoblaster on his back.. really really poor. 

It's like they press the tape and a song comes up, just one on MANY things and trust me i can list a whole lot more.

This game needs an serious upgrade, specifically in immersion and sounds (+bug fixes).. this *world* we have now is empty and sorry to say boring/empty.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

Yes I do feel your pain. 😞

For me I will let the game sit a while and see what the deveoper does to resolve these issues. This game could be improved greatly with some love and care, its definitely been rushed out and if it was my work, Id want a chance to get it running perfectly. Hopefully Ubisfot will allow their staff the chance to do this.

Im not sure they will change out the armour and weapon system which is sometihng that bothers me personally the most, however for the majoirty of players I think a few tweaks and fixes will make the world of difference.

• Vlerk2020
    29 posts

@cell1e Yep, it's dissapointment why i had some rants here, i don't mind the money i spend on the game.. they can have it.

It's just i thought UBISOFT had the standards *bar* raised much higher on what a AAA game should be.

I am playing the WItcher 3 again after 4 years (with mods- maybe a bit unfair) comparison but how is that game so insane good and it's like AC wen't from Origins/Odyssey to this.. how can this be?.

We can only wait, and i certainly will for a few weeks.. i want to continue from 28% mark where i quit the game but i just can't.

Yesterday i took a walk in (AC Origins) Krokodilopolis and Memphis.. and it's like developer sorcerery (who time travelled back 2000 years) and made these towns, they feel so real with people living their lives.
    I am just in AWE 🙌 how beautiful and realistic it looks, i don't get the same vibe in Valhalla towns, such a shame really.

Video settings (RTX 2060) 60% high, 20% medium, 20% low - but this isn't a graphics issue/complaint but to show how immersive and FULL OF LIFE these towns and surrounding area's are.

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

undefined

• Gravelmead
    62 posts

@kmansp31 It's very hard to distinguish friend from enemy as the enemy walk around with your friends like they have swapped sides.

• ballon009
    12 posts

There is for sure some weirdness going on with not just Ai but game engine as a whole. Often after stun attack my game wont respond right away as if its stuck in a turn based game. I have to force move my guy then press F to excecute them. Because the game just is not capable in comprehending the battle. I may dodge, and that dodge comes out later.

My PC is using a RX 5700 DD ultra, running the game 80 FPS on very high, with a 2700X 4.0Ghz so i know its not my set up. I can crush games like destiny on ultra at 240 fps at 120 hz. The game is just optamized like horse crud. With script leaks everywhere, which causes hitching. The game uses 6 threads, and issues still arise with 8.

god help those who are using intel CPUS.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@ballon009

Yeah I get weird things happen in fights when I try to use a special skill, sometimes it stalls and nothing happens and sometimes the skill works, all I bother doing now is slash, slash hack hack. 😄

• Redw0lfAlpha
    58 posts

@lord_warpgun i received a official warning. And you don't? Lol. Some abusing the report system. For what exaclty? Saying i like the game and not complaining about everything. Sneaky [censored]

• Redw0lfAlpha
    58 posts

Go ahead Ubi woofer please ban me. If that's what makes you happy. Nothing more to say anyway. So make my day. Bye bye and good luck with this piece of trash new forum and with this utter mess game with the name Valhalla. Applause 👏

• Cygnifick
    4 posts

@redw0lfalpha

"Sneaky [censored]".. A word joke that includes both Assassin's Creed and Watch Dogs Legions.. 😀

• Redw0lfAlpha
    58 posts

@cygnifick Exactly 😁
    Still no ban?
    Ubi woofer wake up. I know your fat finger is above the ban button. I know you can do it. I give your work a meaning so you can tell to your Ubisoft buddy's: I did it guys i banned his sorry a..!
    All proud and all. .

• Redw0lfAlpha
    58 posts

Ah well...Even the moderators don't work..
    What a surprise. .

• Redw0lfAlpha
    58 posts

Well it looks like i have to ban myself

• Redw0lfAlpha
    58 posts

For what it's worth guys I do hope all your issues with this game and with legion will be fixed. Eventually. You all deserve it. And you all can enjoy the game like you should. We all paid good money for it aferall..
    Bye

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@redw0lfalpha I wasnt able to post here but without any notice. So it seems like I was reported too for defending the game 🙂 It's funny that Ubisoft acts upon that. After all I defend Valhalla while still addressing issues it has. I think overall Valhalla is way better than Odyssey and stuff people complain about can be easily adressed by updates. That NPCs dont do that much stuff in Valhalla is due to social stealth. They could take up these spots from you so you cant use them for sure. But then people would complain that the NPCs are always taking these spots from you.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@vlerk2020

Id like to see the towns in Valhalla have some more services other than the store, like the hairdresser/tattoo shop and the blacksmiths too, it might make the towsn feel a bit more immersive for us.

I loved the witcher games too especially the 3rd, gosh that was a masterpiece, such lovely textures on his armours and so many lovely armours recipes to find and to craft. Thats how you make an rpg. 🙂

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@cell1e
    I agree the towns would benefit from more interactivity for us. Maybe also some unique vendors scattered around the map.
    In Witcher 3 I never crafted armor or changed look. Guess I was missing out. I should probably care more for how my characters look in those regards. I always play female characters where I can and adjust their outfits but when forced to play a male character I just use whatever.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@detroitin2019

I know, I love being able to play as a female too, especially when there are a nice selection of armours, but in the witcher I have to admit I dressed Geralt as well as I could in comparison with other games that I have to play as male.

What do you think about female Eivor in this game?

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@cell1e
    There were some good looking outfits in that game from what I saw.
    Far as female in this game, pains me greatly to say but I had to permanently bail on her. Which I’ve never done in a game where I have a choice. Her voice is something I can’t get past. I tried and tried. I’ve switched and come back to her. Hoping it would grow on me. I just can’t do it. Her looks and armor I can work with. Would like more hairstyles though.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics