Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@vlerk2020

Id like to see the towns in Valhalla have some more services other than the store, like the hairdresser/tattoo shop and the blacksmiths too, it might make the towsn feel a bit more immersive for us.

I loved the witcher games too especially the 3rd, gosh that was a masterpiece, such lovely textures on his armours and so many lovely armours recipes to find and to craft. Thats how you make an rpg. 🙂

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@cell1e
    I agree the towns would benefit from more interactivity for us. Maybe also some unique vendors scattered around the map.
    In Witcher 3 I never crafted armor or changed look. Guess I was missing out. I should probably care more for how my characters look in those regards. I always play female characters where I can and adjust their outfits but when forced to play a male character I just use whatever.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@detroitin2019

I know, I love being able to play as a female too, especially when there are a nice selection of armours, but in the witcher I have to admit I dressed Geralt as well as I could in comparison with other games that I have to play as male.

What do you think about female Eivor in this game?

• detroitin2019
    99 posts

@cell1e
    There were some good looking outfits in that game from what I saw.
    Far as female in this game, pains me greatly to say but I had to permanently bail on her. Which I’ve never done in a game where I have a choice. Her voice is something I can’t get past. I tried and tried. I’ve switched and come back to her. Hoping it would grow on me. I just can’t do it. Her looks and armor I can work with. Would like more hairstyles though.

• DaelosTheCat
    167 posts

Yes, the AI in Valhalla is terribly bad. Enemies can just stand and do nothing in the middle of a battle.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@detroitin2019

Omg me too!! I had to change to male Eivor for that exact reason, her voice really grates on my nerves, I wish so much she had some feminine traits but it seems shes a man in all ways except face.

I went back to her today after playing a good few days as male Eivor, his voice is lovely but some of his facial expressions creep me out a bit.

I really hope Ubisoft give us some of the npc hairstyles for female Eivor she really needs a softer look.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics