Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • bug glitch 4595
    playstation 4 1460
    15 Likes/159 Replies/2603 Views
    A2THESLAM
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi guys. I am not getting any fabric from chests. It started when I had enough to fully upgrade my quiver and rations, and I now need it for the offering altar in Eurvicscire.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Matush_SVK
    3 posts

Hello all.

Is there any way to obtain fabric once you fully upgrade both pouches? There is mystery involving getting 5 fabric for offering altar, but I got zero fabric once I upgraded both pouches to the max.

Can anyone confirm if they are getting fabric from chests once they have max pouches, or is this intentional by the team? If so, then there is no way to donate 5 fabric.

• ItsHuzu
    3 posts

@matush_svk I have the same problem as you, I upgraded both pouches to max and then found the offering altar in Eurvicscire but didnt have any Fabric to offer.

I looted between 5-12 little chests in every single area and didnt get a single Fabric, so I don't think they drop anymore after upgrading both pouches

• csahendriks
    18 posts

Chiming in to add that I'm in the same boat, except I have only maxed out my rations -- my quiver is one upgrade short of max. The last quiver upgrade requires 12 fabric, and I do have 12 in my inventory, but I haven't been able to get any more fabric since. I'm now afraid to max out my quiver because I haven't run into the altar that requires fabric. Can anyone tell me where that altar is so I can try and check if I can get some more fabric if I complete that particular altar?

In the meantime I'm gonna try and remember to only loot minor chests in low-level areas.

• ItsHuzu
    3 posts

@csahendriks Its in the north of Eurvicscire, above Jorvik. Hopefully they fix this soon

• guest-jWIemT6H
    3 posts

Hey guys,

I cant seem to find any fabric (to upgrade my gear) at all and i am at powerlevel 70, do i have to level up more or look in specil occasions?
    Does anybody have suggestions?

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 552 posts

Thanks for contacting us.

The higher level upgrade materials should drop/be placed in Chests in higher level areas and you cannot get them in the early level zones.

If you are consistently unable to loot fabric, please provide screenshots or a short video clip demonstrating this for us to review.

Official Response
  • csahendriks
    18 posts

Well, bad news. Found the fabric altar, gave away 5 fabric to clear the mystery, then went around Eurvicscire looting chests. NO FABRIC. Either the game only lets you have a set number of fabric and some coder forgot to include the altar(s? Is there more than one?), or maxing your arrows and/or rations triggers a flag that disables further fabric drops.

Guess I'm not getting that arrow upgrade until Ubi fixes this mess.

• rasmusadson
    10 posts

Almost all Jorvik smaller chests contain 1 fabric.

• guest-jWIemT6H
    3 posts

So i tried the chests in Jorvik now and already did find 2 fabric in about 4 to 5 chests thx guys 🙂

I was just frustrated because a friend of mine did find fabric already at the start of the game in norway

• guest-jWIemT6H
    3 posts

@ubi-baron
    And even though they are so rare and they spawn in the chests by chance, i will get enough in the whole world to get all upgrades eventually?

• ItsHuzu
    3 posts

@ubi-baron on the topic of not finding fabric in chests, I haven't been able to get any at all after upgrading both the quiver and ration pouch to max level. Intended? because its stopping me from completing an offering Mystery in Eurvicscire that requires 5x Fabric

• csahendriks
    18 posts

@ubi-baron
    There's a bug with fabric no longer dropping after you upgrade rations/arrows far enough. I had max rations, but was 1 upgrade short of max arrows. The final arrow upgrade needs 12 fabric, and I have had exactly that amount for a while. I started noticing that I wasn't getting any more fabric even though I was clearing higher-level areas (Jorvik and the region around it, and basically other regions where upgrade materials were silver-tier/nickel or gold-tier/tungsten). I then cleared an altar that required 5 fabric, so now I only have 7 fabric left. Well, turns out I'm *still* not getting any more fabric, so now I can't do the final arrow upgrade anymore. Definitely a bug/glitch going on here.

• ChikinSensei_FR
    1 posts

Once your quiver and rations are max level, it seems like fabrics stop dropping from chests. Which is an issue since you need 5 more fabrics for the donation in Eurvicscire (Dobby's Altar).

• KJCamp910
    1 posts

Please allow for the purchase of Fabric in shops. It’s not fun opening every chest just to hopefully get some fabric. We can buy Titanium so it seems logical to be able to buy fabric too.

• SinfulDanTheMan
    57 posts

@kjcamp910 CONCUR

• Matush_SVK
    3 posts

Is this going to be fixed anytime soon?

• csahendriks
    18 posts

@matush_svk
    Unlikely, as this issue hasn't been acknowledged by any Ubi rep nor included in the forum bug megathread. Note to self: never pre-order any Ubi game from now on.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 8 posts

Hello Vikings,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention! I reported it to the development team for further review. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any additional questions, please let us know.

Official Response
  • FuseEuw
    3 posts

Hey, after i nearly completed upgrading my quiver and my rations, i finally only need 12 more fabric for the last upgrade.
    After i got 10 out of 12 from lootchests, i dont get any more fabric. I opened nearly 50 lootchest all around the world and dont get the last 2 remaining fabric for my last quiver upgrade.

Community details

Users
Topics