Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • soulsurviva007
    12 posts
    Just installed the patch, went to the supply seller in the settlement (maxed out) and I almost celebrated when I saw fabric for sale.

Thanks for the fix!

I'm sorry bro but what are you smoking? L-E-A-T-H-E-R is not how you spell fabric.

• azullFR
    547 posts

@soulsurviva007
    You've got a bug
    caus' F-A-B-R-I-C is on sell at merchant (LVL 6)

• dutton93
    9 posts

@soulsurviva007 I’m more than capable of reading, fabric is on sale from the merchant in my settlement 🙄

• soulsurviva007
    12 posts
    @soulsurviva007 I’m more than capable of reading, fabric is on sale from the merchant in my settlement 🙄

I'm sorry for that you are right. I just check my first save that I stopped because of the fsbroc issue and the merchant now has it, however my current save that I stock piled the fabric on does not have any at the merchant... maybe because I don't need it there but still would like to have it

• guybrush2001
    9 posts

Latest patch 1.12 (PS5), fabric can now be purchased (for a VERY HIGH price) from the trading post, however cannot be found anywhere in the game. Since the bug I've stopped looting all chests and left many in the higher level areas just to be able to find fabric once it was patched. Yesterday I've tried for about 1 hour and could not loot fabric anywhere.
    I had to purchase the 10 fabric available (1000 silver!!!) from the trading post to do 1 upgrade and get a WHOPPING 2 extra arrows!!!

You can watch the stream where I'm testing this (*spoiler warning for Ragnar Lothbrok quest*, skip to 12:50 to avoid it):

• isuwhat
    183 posts

@ubi-borealis hi, i downloaded this patch yesterday and fabric is not for sale for me in any trading post. Have looked in my settlement and at least 7 others and nothing? am on PS4

• jetblackfighter
    33 posts

@guest-9dkajoe4 gaining a skill point or mastery point should reset all shop vendors. Yan Li should then have fabric for sale at 100 silver/unit. However, I'm unsure if this requires settlement level 6 or not. Mine is 6, and I had to get 3 skill points to acquire my 22 units (at the cost of 2200 silver) to regain the final two quiver levels, for four additional arrow capacity.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2111 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following TU 1.1.2. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to find fabric.

If you are still unable to find fabric in-game, please can you let us know the following information:

• What level is your settlement?
    • If your settlement is level 6, are you able to purchase fabric from Yanli?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • guybrush2001
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis My settlement is level 6 and I can purchase fabric from Yan Li, but no chest in any area in the world is giving fabric (post game, basically 100% of everything expect for the fish and some chests).

• isuwhat
    183 posts

@ubi-borealis my settlement is level 6 and i can't buy from Yan Li, its not showing. Everything else is, just have one gap where fabric should be. I have fully upgraded rations and quiver though, so could that be why fabric isn't showing?

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that information!

@guest-9dkaJoe4 - Would you be able to send us some images that shows your settlement is at level 6, and that you're unable to purchase fabric from Yanli? We can then pass this along for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • robzienator1
    4 posts

I'm having the same issue, after fully upgrading the quiver and rations I'm unable to find any more fabric.

• Skysral
    5 posts

@straya_bruv Have you fully upgraded your settlement? If so, you can purchase fabric at all traders.

• PsychoSoldier89
    2 posts

Even after update 1.1.2 which supposedly fixed the fabric bug ("Addressed an issue that prevented fabric from being available. Everyone liked that.") I've cleared majority of the lvl240 areas and up, including small chests; and still haven't found any fabric. I just have one upgrade on both the quiver and rations bag left. Only have 8 fabric, but I have 2200 supplies for my maxed out settlement lol

• RogerKint1983
    1 posts

I am also having this issue-no fabric whatsoever, even in the highest level areas, after the newest patch. This just occurred for me after upgrading my ration bag. I did not know about the issue but thought something was happening so I searched. I will also need 5 fabric to complete the altar. Very frustrating. I do not see the point of having spawn limitations. Does not even make sense from a programming standpoint. Please fix.

• isuwhat
    183 posts

still no fabric and no shops are selling titanium now either!

• iStealthU
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • iStealthU
    2 posts

I dont get any fabric and I've only upgraded the pouch to level 3.
    So its not just when the player fully upgrades or is about to fully upgrade.
    Settlement: lvl 2 (started new game)

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to collect fabric in-game. If you are unable to collect fabric, please can you provide us with the following information:

• What level is your settlement currently?
    • If your settlement is level 6, are you able to purchase fabric from Yanli?
    • If you're unable to purchase fabric from Yanli despite your settlement being at level 6, please can you send us an video or images that show you are at settlement level 6 and fabric is unavailable to purchase.

We can then pass this information along to the development team for a closer look. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Jdub1852
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics