Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• CGFrewboy
    5 posts

I’m having the same issue as everyone else, need fabric but none is spawning and I cannot buy it from any shop. However, it was available in shops at one point but it later disappeared. I didn’t buy any at the time because I didn’t need it yet.

I’m on Xbox Series X, but I was previously on Xbox One X

I have fully upgraded my quiver and ration pouch

I have 3 fabric

I need to complete Dobby’s Altar

• jmalkin177
    28 posts

Hey all,
    Fabric seems to have disappeared from the game! I finished my quiver upgrades, but my rations have two upgrades left. My settlement is fully upgraded at level 6, yet it does not appear for sale at any Trader nor is it found in any small chests, even in the highest level regions of the game. I would to have this addressed so I can finish off those ration upgrades!

Thank you and Skal!

• DenhomChiken
    17 posts

Have fully upgraded rations but quiver is still a few levels away from max. 130 hours in, completed all stories and have been clearing all objectives from South to North of England (halfway done). Stuck on 4 fabrics haven't seen any in about 60 hours of gameplay. When I get to that shrine that needs 5 I pray this is fixed or I somehow find more for that will be holding me back on getting a platinum with the game. Why does it even stop? Who cares if I have 40 mats I can't use anymore since I've upgraded them long ago? It's already a thing with settlement currency I have been 6 for weeks but find the 100 mats in chests routinely. Don't see this in the patch notes but figured it would be priority as well.

• Olishanta
    4 posts

This was supposed to be fixed last patch. I still get no fabric drops. And the trading post in my level 6 settlement doesn't sell it.

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@olishanta When I reached Shropshire (sorry, I can't bring myself to spell it the old way) at power level 180 or so, fabric started dropping a lot more. I'm seeing a fair bit in Cent as well.

It's possibly story related as well (completing certain arcs, I don't know).

• ADarklore
    91 posts

@thoughttwenty I have read that it only drops in HIGH level areas... so your experience makes sense. Although, I also read that it should start being able to be purchased at the settlement when it reaches level 6, which makes me wonder if it's also restricted to character power level. I really hate it when game developers try to control how players play the game... let us play how WE want, not how you 'envision' us playing it!

• Bing0K1ng
    18 posts

I have the same problem as everyone else. Game completed except from 5 fabric. Was hoping todays patch would fix but, but it didnt. Not in shops, and not i chests. a 5 Gb download, and I really wonder what is in it, because also the weapons that suddenly vanished from Eivors inventory are still missing. I wont be playing this game again before next patch, where I hope it will be fixed.

• RednecK.-
    19 posts

Ok, post update edit:

I still can't buy fabric. Ubisoft, what am I supposed to do?

• KillKing18
    4 posts

Only i have still fabric problem and can't complete the game 100%?

• CyberWolf-N7
    22 posts

Since previous update all fabric has gone , chests only leather , store no purchaseable fabric .
    The white wolf you unlock after rescuing her for kids no longer in or around longhouse in settlement .
    It's nowhere hanging around .

• EarlHickey5
    1 posts

After fully upgrading Quiver and Ration Storage I can no longer obtain Fabric for the Alter. It is not purchasable after upgrading settlement to level 6 either like it said in the pervious Patch. I will share the video I made opening over 20 chests in all the high level areas where it should spawn. I obtain more items to upgrade the Settlement which aren't needed, but no Fabric. Please fix or change the Alter requirement. This is still an issue and is not resolved!!!

Playing on Xbox Series X

• guest-BSh0jDiF
    2 posts

Just wanted to add that I'm on PS4 and still cannot find or buy any more fabric. I only need the five for the offering.

• guest-BSh0jDiF
    2 posts

@doggylajoie The issue was not resolved in either 1.04 or 1.10

• nippy93
    2 posts

Ubisoft!?!!! What are you doing?! Fix. This.

• DedePrado
    5 posts

I have the exact same problem and this altar is the last thing I need to get the platinum trophy.

The sad, frustrating and infuriating thing is that ubisoft claims it is fixed but it isn't. No vendors in my game are selling fabric and I have opened all small treasure chests in the game. I have literally nothing to do except for Reda's daily/weekly quests.

• DedePrado
    5 posts

Quiver and Rations fully upgraded
    0 Fabric
    No Fabric spawns whatsoever and cannot be bought at the settlement or other traders around the map. Settlement level is 6.
    I have cleared all small treasure chests around all maps

The Altar that requires fabric is the last thing for me to do to get the platinum trophy.

I have LITERALLY nothing else to do except for Reda's daily/weekly quests.

So I can confirm this issue IS NOT FIXED AT ALL.

PLEASE, UBISOFT, FIX IT.

• DedePrado
    5 posts

@thorbasnt Quiver and Rations fully upgraded

0 Fabric

No Fabric spawns whatsoever and cannot be bought at the settlement or other traders around the map. Settlement level is 6.

I have cleared all small treasure chests around all maps

The Altar that requires fabric is the last thing for me to do to get the platinum trophy.

I have LITERALLY nothing else to do except for Reda's daily/weekly quests.

So I can confirm this issue IS NOT FIXED AT ALL.

PLEASE, UBISOFT, FIX IT.

• ToastdCoconut
    15 posts

LOL, I knew from the get-go that they wouldnt' fix it, so I just went back to a manual save and started over. Had to play an extra 25 hours, but finally got my platinum.

They will not fix this. So glad I didn't wait for the patch.

• Maxybon33
    2 posts

Despite the recent update (1.10), I am not able to purchase fabric in my settlement even though its level is 6, because the icon is missing (the vendor does not have it, I have a “black empty box” where it is supposed to be found; however, all the remaining icons are visible). In addition to this, when I try to open a small chest in a higher zone (with power level over 90) I am no longer able to find fabric. Note that in the previous patch (1.04) in the higher zone I was able to find it. Could you please fix it? If required I can share picture with you. Thank you.

• jacx2008
    1 posts

I can also confirm, there is no fabric in any location, no fabric (for Altar), no platinum, a little bit frustrating after 180 hours with game.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics