Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• MaraudeR19delta
    1 posts

@scarlet42 I am having the same issue. The guiver bug lost me 2 levels of upgrade. I can't find any fabric and it is not available in any vendors. Haven't really been upset by the bugs so far but this is beyond annoying.

• cormack12
    2 posts

Also having this issue after the patch. Luckily I only need it for the last rations update already done the offering altar. I have 6 pieces in inventory currently. Completed main story and have no raids left.

• ApolloDj
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • ApolloDj
    2 posts

@kjcamp910 Agree with your idea to be able to purchase the fabric.

@all Same big trouble here, character at max level and I have 3 fabrics of 5 for the altar in Eurvicscire.
    This is the last remaining mystery to obtain the 100% territories trophy and 100% game completion. 😫 Please Ubisoft help us! 🙏

• jiashunokay
    1 posts

I didn't realize the fabric looting, until the offering. Is there anyway to regain fabric where I looted chest?

• Furkan66386638
    9 posts

@apollodj I have the same problem. There is no fabric in the seller. The game is completely over. Except for this task, I have to find 5 and 4.
    I do not want to enter the game because of 1 fabric. I need a patch firstly .pc

• Moonlitwings
    6 posts

Also affected by the quiver capacity issue-- had a fully upgraded quiver, 30 arrows max, and went to vinland, and now I'm stuck at 12 arrows, and cannot upgrade. Workarounds to go to/from vinland are not resolving the issues. This issue seems to have come up with the Yule update, from what I've seen? Settlement is still level 5, so I can't see about buying fabric yet, but with the quiver still showing the full upgrades (even with inventory stuck at 12) I doubt I can upgrade. System is Xbox One.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your continued reports surrounding the availability of fabric in small chests, as well as from your settlement vendor once you have upgraded to settlement level 6.

As advised by my colleagues Ubi-Orion and Ubi-Raziel, the investigation into this issue was reopened and the developers are looking into this once more. Thank you to everyone who has replied using the format I previously requested - your answers are very helpful to the developers and we value each and every response. I will include my previous questions below, as we are still seeking further answers to these, as well as one new one (highlighted in bold):

• Confirmation of the platform you play on; if on a console, which exact model (e.g. PS4 Pro, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X)
    • Confirmation as to whether you have fully upgraded your quiver and rations pouch, per the thread title
    • Confirmation of the quantity of fabric you are carrying
    • Confirmation of the issue you are having, ie. cannot complete the altar, or cannot fully upgrade a pouch
    • A video showing that you are unable to acquire additional fabric through the vendor if your settlement is level 6
    • Did you fully upgrade your rations pouch / quiver prior to TU 1.1.0, or after?

If anyone on PC or PS4 could also submit their save files to us in a support case or Live Chat, it would be much appreciated as well. We'll keep you updated with the latest updates regarding the investigation as best we can. Thank you for your patience and understanding in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • Atl4s3456
    2 posts

Please fix fabric bug in valhalla
    I can't reach 100%

• rorobfo
    38 posts

@atl4s3456 can confirm that something has been fixed:
    * because of the many warnings i had stopped upgrading the quiver when i was just missing the last 12 fabrics. and they kept dropping until i've gotten 17. Then i finished the offering altar with 5 and did the quiver with the remaining 12. Not sure if i can reach 100%, still some things to do, but at least this altar / the quiver is not blocking me.
    Did you try opening some chests? Could be that 5 more will eventually drop for you.

• Atl4s3456
    2 posts

@rorobfo i opened at least 70-80 small chests...
    Nothing...
    I need 4 of them to complete the game 100%
    Where did you found them ?

• TheSmio
    18 posts
    • I play on PC
    • My rations pouch is fully upgraded, my quiver isn't (I believe my max capacity of arrows is 22 or 24), I also haven't done the altar quest
    • I currently have 0 fabric
    • I cannot find fabric anywhere and I'm stuck at zero, which means I can't upgrade my quiver anymore and I also can't do the altar quest (although I haven't found the altar in the open world yet). I am level 387, I have been completing the high level areas (mainly Hamtunscire) and I never get fabric from chests, only supplies I no longer need from the square ones and leather+iron from the round ones
    • Unfortunately, I don't have a video, but the vendor in my level 6 settlement simply doesn't offer fabric at all, it's just not among the goods she sells
    • I believe I fully upgraded my rations pouch before 1.1.0

I hope that this report helps a bit.

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@atl4s3456 They should drop in areas over 130. If not then it is still bugged for some people because I also was able to get the additional ones I needed. You may want to open a ticket with support.

• Ubi-Woofer

@thesmio Thank you so much for getting back to me with this information! I've sent it over to the developers now. As you play on PC, if you do have the time to submit a save file to us, it would be much appreciated - the developers are in need of these to further investigate the issue. 🙂

Official Response
  • TheSmio
    18 posts

@ubi-woofer I contacted Live support with this issue and I attached my most used savefile into that enquiry as well. The reference number is 13730813. I'm glad to help, hopefully this issue gets resolved soon.

• Ubi-Woofer

@thesmio Thank you for providing me with your case number 13730813 - I've retrieved your save files and submitted them to the developers now! 🙂 We will keep you and everyone else updated here in the thread as we receive more information about the issue.

Official Response
  • rorobfo
    38 posts

@atl4s3456 sciropshire and cent i think they dropped a lot for me. But can be related to own level not zone level as well. After these 2 zones i ve been about full with fabrics and they became more rare.

• STRAITPUFFIN
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer

I'm hoping the Ubi-crew all had the chance to be very merry and enjoy a little Yule of their own! As you could guess, this is just the requested info in relation to the Fabric loot (or lack thereof) after fully upgrading both the Arrow Quiver and Rations Pouch to max.

• Xbox One S 500GB White All-Digital (Model 1681) OS version 10.0.19041.5481 (rs_xbox_release_2011.201117-2300)
    • Both quiver & rations pouch have been fully upgraded
    • Currently carrying 3 pieces of Fabric
    • Unable to complete Dobby's Altar due to shortage of 2 pieces of Fabric.
    • Videos of no Fabric available to purchase from Lvl 6 Merchant and Fabric qty and item upgrade status https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ammod4VvCOgPgQ3crHFnOBVf0qQA?e=ekfwf5
    • Arrow Quiver and Rations Pouch were both fully upgraded prior to release of 1.1.0

Thank you again for re-opening this topic.
    (There is a bonus video of the Treasure Hoard Maps that won't disappear/resolve as well... Oxenefordscire reward is in my inventory yet the map remains, and the Eurvicscire treasure no longer appears where I

spoiler

but before looking at the Treasure Map)

🤔

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@rorobfo yeah it is only possible to get 82 I believe. Once you level your quiver and rations and then drop the 5 in for the offering you will be at zero and they never drop again.

• JCar4327
    606 posts

@jcar4327 I was just in support and noticed they reopened the issue for the fabric.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics