Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Fad110
    2 posts

Hi. I upgraded my guiver and rations to max, but the yule festival bug made me lose my guiver and it's box stuck to 18 max because i can't find any fabric. Please fix this quickly.

• Fad110
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • bullet618
    2 posts

@Ubi-Woofer

Not sure if this info about Fabric not spawning is still being collected, but...

Xbox Series X
    Level 6 Settlement
    Max Quiver
    Max Ration
    4 Fabric owned (need 1 more for altar)
    No fabric for sale at trader

The altar is the last thing I need for 100%.

• mjlacek
    2 posts

I’m in the same boat. But my ration is on it’s last to be upgraded I need 24 fabric for the upgrade and the altar. My settlement doesn’t sell it Nore can I find it . I also can’t get drunk enough to talk to the pig in cent. I even tried the old Fashioned way. I got drunk and yet I still heard no pig. I need to do these two things to platinum the game ..

• v_PTR_v
    1 posts

I finished the whole map of England and Norway (of course with all small gold dots) and i still dont have 5 fabric for altar, also i only have 6/10 lvl quiver, please fix that and add fabric to shop

• azullFR
    555 posts

Last news :

Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated Feb 5]
    ISSUES PLANNED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH FUTURE UPDATES
    Cannot complete Dobby's Altar / Cannot find Fabric anywhere

https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-feb-5/1

🙂

• karen4964
    12 posts

@karen4964 I can not complete Dobbys alter, or upgrade my quiver due to the fabric issue. Since I still have two hoard maps I can’t complete that either.

• bullet618
    2 posts
    Last news :
    Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Known Issues [Updated Feb 5]
    ISSUES PLANNED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH FUTURE UPDATES
    Cannot complete Dobby's Altar / Cannot find Fabric anywhere
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-feb-5/1

🙂

I’m glad it’s listed, but wouldn’t it be great to know when a patch for all of these things in coming? This issue has existed since launch.

• DenhomChiken
    17 posts

@bullet618 It's beyond disappointing. This has had my game on pause since late November. 130 hours in and no fix for months. Bought the $120 ultimate edition, even picked up some helix credits. Their lack of communication with the player base is just embarrassing. It's been a pretty disrespectful handling of their customers with their last few releases (looking at Watch Dogs Legion basically being abandoned). How can they make the requirements for platinum take 100+ hours and not even check to see if it can be done? I'd rather be stuck on some dumb bug 20 hours in rather than get 130 in and be disappointed.

• azullFR
    555 posts

@denhomchiken
    Nearly same for me, I have now to go to Vinland... too scared of it !!!

• Azeeln10
    2 posts

Dear Ubisoft, pls fix the fabric bug in the game many of us can't compete the Altar offering because after upgrading the quiver the fabric won't spawn at any location. Pls fix this.

• kevin_sanya123
    1 posts

Some people are telling the fabric bug is fixed since 29 december, but i still can't find any fabric. (haven't fully upgraded my quiver) and looked in all the area's also above lvl 130

• azullFR
    555 posts

Hi !
    I found this :

[UPDATED 09/02] Reported Issue Megathreads | Check here for your issue!

ISSUES / QUERIES UNDER INVESTIGATION BY UBISOFT SUPPORT
    GAMEPLAY BUGS, GLITCHES & QUERIES

Fabric no longer lootable after fully upgrading the quiver and rations pouch [REOPENED]

Have a nice day 🙂

• cornlaws
    1 posts

So the fabric has clearly been an issue since launch why is it still an issue 3 month later. Chests still don’t give out fabric so I can’t actually complete the game 100 or platinum trophy it. Settlement is level 6 yet shop doesn’t sell it like you updated it would. Chests don’t drop it. It’s such a simple issue shouldn’t be that hard to fix

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hello everyone,

Please accept my apologies for the long delay since my last update here in this thread. I've been keeping up with the updates on the investigation, and the development team has been working hard to look further into this issue and find the cause of it persisting in TU 1.1.1. I'm pleased to say that they are set to implement a new fix in an upcoming update. The release date and full contents of this update are not yet confirmed, but I will keep you all updated with the details as soon as they are announced, as will the community team by sharing the patch notes when those become available.

I'll be merging all newer-created threads on the subject of missing / hard to find fabric into this one, so this thread is going to get a fair bit chunkier. Apologies to anyone whose conversations are disrupted.

Thank you all again for your patience, and please let me know if you have any questions or concerns that I can help with further.

Official Response
  • cowboyz420
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer Thank you for the reply. greatly appreciated. I'm sure many other others as well as myself are needing this fix for the Dobby's Altar 5 fabric offering in Eurviscire to get the completionist trophy/achievement.

• ElsaGamers
    6 posts

No more fabric appears in my game as I open the smaller chests.
    Do you have any plans to fix this problem?

• Yesin069
    548 posts

@elsagamers

You have to wait for the monthly patches. If it doesn't get fixed in the patch this week, have fun waiting another whole month. This is great Ubisoft support right?

It is written down in the know issues page that the fabric bug will be adressed in the next update but in patch 1.1.0 they also said they fixed it in the patch notes and people still have this bug. So i wouldn't have many hope that this gets fixed for everybody....

• ElsaGamers
    6 posts

@yesin069 I was hoping that this problem would be fixed on the 18th, along with the River Raid event
    It was said that after we reached level 6 in the settlement, that we can buy the fabrics at the settlement store. I arrived and nothing, the way will be to wait until they fix this problem, but hopefully it’s the 18th.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics