Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2207 posts

Hello there! I apologise for the delayed response.

@basel19751224 - Thanks for answering those questions for me. I've been informed by the development team that once you have fully upgraded your rations/quiver and have completed the altar, you won't be required to have any additional fabric in the game. You will no longer find it within chests and it will also not be available to purchase from Yanli. I've encountered this in my own game, and have been assured that this is working as intended.

@Bodomi - I'm sorry to hear you're not able to find any fabric in-game. Would you be able to let us know if you have been able to reach settlement level 6 yet? If so, you should be able to purchase additional fabric from Yanli.

If you are still missing fabric for upgrades/Dobby's altar, and you cannot purchase fabric from Yanli once your settlement reaches level 6, please don't hesitate to reach out to us in this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Bodomi
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis

Thank you very much for the reply!

I'm one notch away from settlement level 6.
    I found out yesterday that once you reach settlement level 6 you should be able to buy it from Yanli, so yes hopefully it will work then :). Still though, the bug of finding no fabric 'in the wild' is quite annoying. There was a very short period about 1-2 months ago where I got fabric drops from treasure chests in certain places but that stopped very quickly and since then I've gotten zero drops.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for providing me with more information about your settlement level, @Bodomi. I apologise for any nuisance caused by not being able to find the fabric in-world via chests. I know that some regions won't have fabric available to loot, but these tend to be the lower-level locations (such as Grantebridgescire and Rygjafylke). I don't think I started finding fabric in-game myself until Cent or Essex 🤔 Once you're able to get your settlement level to 6, would you be able to let us know if you're able to purchase fabric from Yanli successfully?

If you're still unable to attain fabric, please don't hesitate to reach out so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • basel19751224
    44 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Oh ok , thank u for the update 🙂

• FillyFae
    4 posts

Same problem here. Last week I upgraded my settlement to Level 6, my trader was selling fabric until I updated my rations pouch to max a couple days ago. Now I am not finding any fabric in high region chests. My trader is also not selling fabric anymore, even though she is selling everything else.

I tried clearing my system cache and rebooting but still no fabric. On PS5.

• guest-0Fj2VIPs
    1 posts

Ubi coders can you please sort out this fabric issue? It was flagged to you in Nov 2020 and the gameplay is still affected badly by lack of fabric. It sucks. Please fix this.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to find fabric in-game.

I would like to remind you all that if you have fully upgraded both the rations pack and your quiver, and if you have completed Dobby's Altar, you won't be able to acquire any more fabric in-game. This is working as intended, as confirmed by the development team.

I've been informed by the development team that once you have fully upgraded your rations/quiver and have completed the altar, you won't be required to have any additional fabric in the game. You will no longer find it within chests and it will also not be available to purchase from Yanli. I've encountered this in my own game, and have been assured that this is working as intended.

If you haven't fully upgraded your rations pack/quiver, or you have yet to complete Dobby's altar, and you still are unable to purchase fabric from Yanli after reaching settlement level 6, please don't hesitate to update us so we can investigate further.

@FillyFae - Have you also fully upgraded your quiver and completed Dobby's altar? If so, then Yanli will no longer sell fabric as you won't need it in-game.

@guest-0Fj2VIPs - I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to collect fabric in-game. Can you let us know if you meet the above criteria? If so, please can you send us a video that shows you're unable to purchase fabric from Yanli, and that you haven't upgraded your rations pack/quiver, or completed Dobby's altar.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • LocutusReyBORG
    2 posts

Same issue here, my quiver and rations are fully upgrade. I can't find more "fabrics"

I Can't complete the Dobby's altar. I only need 2 more fabrics to complete the altar.

• LocutusReyBORG
    2 posts

I forgot mention that my game is the PS5 version.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 713 posts

Hey there @locutusreyborg, thank you for sharing your report here in the thread. Can you please confirm the following -

• That you are looting small resource chests in late-game areas where fabric can be found, such as Sciropscire, Eurvicscire, Hamtunscire or Glowecestrescire?
    • That fabric is not available to purchase from your settlement vendor when the settlement is fully upgraded to Level 6?
    • That you do not already have the required fabric in your inventory?

It would be helpful, if all of the above conditions are met, if you could provide us with the following:

• A screenshot showing that your inventory contains fewer than the five pieces of fabric needed for Dobby's Altar
    • A video showing you looting multiple small rounded chests in an eligible region, with no fabric being looted from any

Thank you, and please let us know if there is anything additional that we can assist with in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • Forbidden_Tek
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Forbidden_Tek
    6 posts

@ubi-baron I don't have a helpfull screen shot (it would only show zero fabric in my inv ), but upgrading my quiver / rations was something I did as soon as I was able. I have nearly 160hrs in the game and haven't had a single cloth piece since. I relation to higher lvl, I am pl 425 and have raided the highest level areas since upgrading my rations/quiver with no cloth drops.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Forbidden_Tek!

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to find fabric in-game. Just to confirm, have you also completed Dobby's Altar as well as fully upgraded your quiver and rations?

Please note that if you have fully upgraded both the rations pack and your quiver, and if you have completed Dobby's Altar, you won't be able to acquire any more fabric in-game. This is working as intended, as confirmed by the development team.

I've been informed by the development team that once you have fully upgraded your rations/quiver and have completed the altar, you won't be required to have any additional fabric in the game. You will no longer find it within chests and it will also not be available to purchase from Yanli. I've encountered this in my own game, and have been assured that this is working as intended.

If you haven't yet completed Dobby's Altar and are unable to purchase fabric from Yanli, can you please send us some images that show you're at settlement level 6 and cannot purchase fabric? We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • soulsurviva007
    15 posts

Is it just me or has fabric gone MIA from chests after the last update?

• GabrielAngelFox
    16 posts

I have the oppsite problem
    I can't find any fabric at all since the newest patch
    I do not have fully upgarded either quiver or rations and I haven't been to that altar yet

All I have is the 7 fabric that I did mange to gather before the patch

I'll upload some screenshots showing my inventory, resources and said shrine
    undefinedundefinedundefined

• GabrielAngelFox
    16 posts

@gabrielangelfox

Oh and my settlement is not level 6 because I can't get it to that level
    there are no more supplies in the chests either
    I did already write about it in another thread on this forum
    So no I can't buy the fabric either
    I do play on PC

• SenrabNomis
    8 posts

I have been unable to loot fabric since the update and having started the mastery trials. My quiver and rations are not fully upgraded and i only started noticing the lack of drops after i found the altar that requires 5 fabrics an offering. Also it should be noted that i came here from the thread about the lack of supply drops so i am uable to get around the problem by buying fabric as i can't reach level 6.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics