Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• FillyFae
    4 posts

Same problem here. Last week I upgraded my settlement to Level 6, my trader was selling fabric until I updated my rations pouch to max a couple days ago. Now I am not finding any fabric in high region chests. My trader is also not selling fabric anymore, even though she is selling everything else.

I tried clearing my system cache and rebooting but still no fabric. On PS5.

• guest-0Fj2VIPs
    1 posts

Ubi coders can you please sort out this fabric issue? It was flagged to you in Nov 2020 and the gameplay is still affected badly by lack of fabric. It sucks. Please fix this.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2894 posts

Hello all!

I apologise for the delayed response. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your experiences. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to find fabric in-game.

I would like to remind you all that if you have fully upgraded both the rations pack and your quiver, and if you have completed Dobby's Altar, you won't be able to acquire any more fabric in-game. This is working as intended, as confirmed by the development team.

I've been informed by the development team that once you have fully upgraded your rations/quiver and have completed the altar, you won't be required to have any additional fabric in the game. You will no longer find it within chests and it will also not be available to purchase from Yanli. I've encountered this in my own game, and have been assured that this is working as intended.

If you haven't fully upgraded your rations pack/quiver, or you have yet to complete Dobby's altar, and you still are unable to purchase fabric from Yanli after reaching settlement level 6, please don't hesitate to update us so we can investigate further.

@FillyFae - Have you also fully upgraded your quiver and completed Dobby's altar? If so, then Yanli will no longer sell fabric as you won't need it in-game.

@guest-0Fj2VIPs - I'm sorry to hear you're still unable to collect fabric in-game. Can you let us know if you meet the above criteria? If so, please can you send us a video that shows you're unable to purchase fabric from Yanli, and that you haven't upgraded your rations pack/quiver, or completed Dobby's altar.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • LocutusReyBORG
    2 posts

Same issue here, my quiver and rations are fully upgrade. I can't find more "fabrics"

I Can't complete the Dobby's altar. I only need 2 more fabrics to complete the altar.

• LocutusReyBORG
    2 posts

I forgot mention that my game is the PS5 version.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 800 posts

Hey there @locutusreyborg, thank you for sharing your report here in the thread. Can you please confirm the following -

• That you are looting small resource chests in late-game areas where fabric can be found, such as Sciropscire, Eurvicscire, Hamtunscire or Glowecestrescire?
    • That fabric is not available to purchase from your settlement vendor when the settlement is fully upgraded to Level 6?
    • That you do not already have the required fabric in your inventory?

It would be helpful, if all of the above conditions are met, if you could provide us with the following:

• A screenshot showing that your inventory contains fewer than the five pieces of fabric needed for Dobby's Altar
    • A video showing you looting multiple small rounded chests in an eligible region, with no fabric being looted from any

Thank you, and please let us know if there is anything additional that we can assist with in the meantime. 🙂

Official Response
  • Forbidden_Tek
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Forbidden_Tek
    6 posts

@ubi-baron I don't have a helpfull screen shot (it would only show zero fabric in my inv ), but upgrading my quiver / rations was something I did as soon as I was able. I have nearly 160hrs in the game and haven't had a single cloth piece since. I relation to higher lvl, I am pl 425 and have raided the highest level areas since upgrading my rations/quiver with no cloth drops.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @Forbidden_Tek!

I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to find fabric in-game. Just to confirm, have you also completed Dobby's Altar as well as fully upgraded your quiver and rations?

Please note that if you have fully upgraded both the rations pack and your quiver, and if you have completed Dobby's Altar, you won't be able to acquire any more fabric in-game. This is working as intended, as confirmed by the development team.

I've been informed by the development team that once you have fully upgraded your rations/quiver and have completed the altar, you won't be required to have any additional fabric in the game. You will no longer find it within chests and it will also not be available to purchase from Yanli. I've encountered this in my own game, and have been assured that this is working as intended.

If you haven't yet completed Dobby's Altar and are unable to purchase fabric from Yanli, can you please send us some images that show you're at settlement level 6 and cannot purchase fabric? We can then pass this on for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • soulsurviva007
    41 posts

Is it just me or has fabric gone MIA from chests after the last update?

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

I have the oppsite problem
    I can't find any fabric at all since the newest patch
    I do not have fully upgarded either quiver or rations and I haven't been to that altar yet

All I have is the 7 fabric that I did mange to gather before the patch

I'll upload some screenshots showing my inventory, resources and said shrine
    undefinedundefinedundefined

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@gabrielangelfox

Oh and my settlement is not level 6 because I can't get it to that level
    there are no more supplies in the chests either
    I did already write about it in another thread on this forum
    So no I can't buy the fabric either
    I do play on PC

• SenrabNomis
    10 posts

I have been unable to loot fabric since the update and having started the mastery trials. My quiver and rations are not fully upgraded and i only started noticing the lack of drops after i found the altar that requires 5 fabrics an offering. Also it should be noted that i came here from the thread about the lack of supply drops so i am uable to get around the problem by buying fabric as i can't reach level 6.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @soulsurviva007, @GabrielAngelFox & @SenrabNomis,

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect fabric in-game. Thank you for taking the time to share you reports with us, and for letting us know that you have been unable to reach settlement level 6 due to missing supplies. The development team have been notified about this issue, and that smaller chests seem to only be granting silver. You can learn more about this investigation in this Megathread.

I've passed on the reports and images that have been shared with us in this thread for use in the ongoing investigation. If we require any additional information from you, we will reach out within this thread.

Thank you 😊

Official Response
  • soulsurviva007
    41 posts

Honestly at this point I just want some answers maybe? I played AC games from the original title and have never experienced something like this. Over half a year later and the game is still uncompletable, and has more bugs now than it did at release. Never in my life was I so frustrated with a game that I made a forum account just to rant about the horrible bugs and experience I am having with this. Please can you tell us why there is such incompetence.... bugs that were removed are returning..... I'm not trying to offend anyone at Ubi but I am just so frustrated with this title that getting an explanation might shed some light on why the game still cant be finished over half a year after its release.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @soulsurviva007,

I'm sorry to hear that you've haven't had a good experience with Assassin's Creed: Valhalla. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

If you are encountering issues other than being unable to loot fabric, I would recommend either finding a similar thread or starting a new one so we can take a closer look at the issues you're encountering. This will prevent us from going off-topic within this thread. I'd recommend checking out our Megathread list first, to see if the issues you are encountering are already being investigated here.

Thank you 🙂

Official Response
  • TheSmio
    26 posts

For anyone struggling to find fabric, you should be able to buy fabric from Ravensthorpe's merchant even if it stops dropping from chests. If you need more than the amount that is available at the merchant, just travel away and do something else, the stock will refresh in time and you can repeat this until you get all the fabric. It's not perfect, but it's a good enough workaround that was introduced in an update few months back (I think).

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@thesmio
    We can't
    non of us has a merchant selling that
    It't not just fabric that is missing, it's a supplies to build a settlement
    Most of us are stuck at level 5 and we can't go higher

• TheSmio
    26 posts

@gabrielangelfox Well, that's understandable then, the fabric only appears once you get level 6 settlement. Anyway, which supplies are you missing? The ones you get from raids (the big chests) or the ones found in the smaller chests? Because you should get enough "main" resources from the big chests during the raids and after finishing regions, while you should be getting the other supplies from smaller chests across the world (I think it's from the "square" chests, not the round ones).

• GabrielAngelFox
    24 posts

@thesmio
    Those you get from big chests are called Raw Materials, while those that are found in smaller chests are known only as Supplies, at least in English
    In Polish they are called Building Materials ( that's the translation )
    people now a days lack Supplies, which is those things that comes from smaller chest.. people who started challanges from new patch, are getting only silver from those chest and no longer Supplies, same goes for Fabric

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics