Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • XiL.
    7 posts

~30 hours playtime, Power Level 123
    Currently on my Lunden arc. Not seen a single Fabric in any chests & I loot EVERYTHING!
    ...is this normal?

• BigDaddyJulez
    4 posts

Hello, today I wanted to finish my last quiver upgrade. I have 10/12 Fabric and checked various locations for chests containing fabric shown in youtube videos. None of them dropped any. I figured it could be related to my power level (371 currently) that low level zones do not drop fabric for me anymore, so I went to Hamtunscire and basically looted every chest across the map, no fabric once again, thats why at this point I start to think this might be a bug. I really do not want to be a 99% Andy in AC Valhalla, I desire this last quiver upgrade badly. If it is relevant in any way, I finished every Arc and I reached settlement level 6. Chests I opened contained iron, leather, and runes, but never any Fabric.

• BdawgOHIO
    1 posts

Same thing like 70% done with everything in game. Hit this wall like whats the point trying to platinum trophy it any more, still always going to be missing 1%.

• theo_yells
    1 posts

@savvysoup383 I have also just ran into this problem, I don't have any fabric left after upgrading bow and rations because they stopped spawning/being attainable for me.

• Cuchulain123
    10 posts

@xil I've upgraded my quiver and rations to max and have since stopped getting any fabric even though there is a shrine in Eurvicscire that requires you to give up 5 fabric. I literally just can't do that shrine now. Is your quiver and ration fully upgraded too or are you just not getting any fabric from chests?

• jo-25_09
    2 posts

@bonattack same thing happen, it is really frustrating I can't get platinum trophy after playing 120+ hours,

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

i believe this has been posted before and they said it had been passed along to the dev team - but yes, i also have this same bug

• UnearnedLion678
    5 posts

@anaster2016
    Hi
    Same problem here as well,I am 105 hours into the game and this and the nudist island are the only one I am missing.
    Can someone from ubisoft support please forward this to the developers?

• Kush_Shogun
    1 posts

@anaster2016 same problem here

• chaosandcoffee
    94 posts

yep, same issue

• timothy8132000
    4 posts

game no longer rewarding me fabric from chests, even though i still need fabric. seems to have been replaced with loads of runes. have opened hundreds of small chests in the correct areas and have yet to get any fabric in the last 40 hours of game time

• NetQvist
    37 posts

Pretty sure I'm also affected by this.... haven't seen a fabric for 2 days.

• cspedden36
    3 posts

@savvysoup383 I also encountered this issue. After fully upgrading my Quiver and Rations, it seems that fabric stops appearing as loot, thus making it impossible to complete Dobby's Altar. Some simple fixes for this would be to make fabric continue to spawn after completing the Quiver and Rations, make it purchasable from a store, make it a reward for certain quests, or even make it available as a resource for purchase from the Ubisoft Store. Any of these four methods would work.

• jeje_71
    69 posts

@timothy8132000 did you complete the alter offer which demands you some fabric?

i have stopped receiving fabrics after i completed the quiver and ration upgrades but i didn't do the altar offer, so now i won't be able to complete it either.

i think they didn't include the fabric altar in the total count, which would prove that nobody in the 'quality' team has tested the game to 100% completion even just one time...

also, i'm on PC

• noahtc
    1 posts

This happened to me as well. I am working on getting 100% and the thing that now stands in my way is 5 pieces of fabric. I really hope this gets fixed in the next patch. I will be saving a lot more often now. My oldest quick save was right after I updated my quiver so I cannot go back to an older save.

• gregory2303
    9 posts

I can't complete Eurviscire because i need 5 fabric on the offering altar. It is nowhere to be found since i fully upgraded my pouches. Does anybody know a way to solve it without restarzing the game all over again?

• KleinaStyla
    7 posts

Hit me the same as the others, there is no fabric from chests anymore for me. I stuck at 14/21 for my healing pounch. Quiver is maxed. Know anybody a solution?

• Beastownage
    1 posts

I have the same issue. I completed all my upgrade for quiver and healing pouch but stop drop after and I need 5 to complete an offering altar.

• ZasAdus
    1 posts

same problem

• XiL.
    7 posts

@cuchulain123 Nope. lol, I have had ZERO fabric so far in the game! I have only been able to upgrade my rations & quiver to lvl 3!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics