Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ElsaGamers
    6 posts

No more fabric appears in my game as I open the smaller chests.
    Do you have any plans to fix this problem?

• Yesin069
    548 posts

@elsagamers

You have to wait for the monthly patches. If it doesn't get fixed in the patch this week, have fun waiting another whole month. This is great Ubisoft support right?

It is written down in the know issues page that the fabric bug will be adressed in the next update but in patch 1.1.0 they also said they fixed it in the patch notes and people still have this bug. So i wouldn't have many hope that this gets fixed for everybody....

• ElsaGamers
    6 posts

@yesin069 I was hoping that this problem would be fixed on the 18th, along with the River Raid event
    It was said that after we reached level 6 in the settlement, that we can buy the fabrics at the settlement store. I arrived and nothing, the way will be to wait until they fix this problem, but hopefully it’s the 18th.

• Yesin069
    548 posts

@elsagamers

The thing with faabric is that you need exactly 82. I don't know who had this stupid idead but you can't get more than 82 total in this game. The same with raw materials. You can just get as much as you need in the game. These types of limits often bring many problems.

It would be better if they let us loot or buy more of it. Why can't i buy 100 fabric if i have the money and want to. Ok, you can do nothing with it but this way lowers the appeareance of bugs like not being able to loot fabric to finish the last upgrade or shrine. If the game thinks that you already had 82 fabric at some point you won't be able to loot it or buy it in the settlement at level 6. Pretty strance and idiotic system. It would be better to give us the option to sell fabric if we have too many of it, instead of not being able to finish upgrades or shrines.

• ElsaGamers
    6 posts

@ubi-mark I have this bug too, do you have a fix to fix it? I only need a fabric to offer on the altar and achieve the achievement: /

• ElsaGamers
    6 posts

@yesin069 I do not believe this
    Because of this [censored] I will not be able to platinize the game. There is only one fabric left so I can offer it to the altar and get the last achievement. Hopefully the ubi will see that this is totally bad, limit the amount of material we can get, and that in the next update they will remove it.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2837 posts

Hello all!

I'd like to provide you all with another update! You'll be happy to hear that this issue is due to be fixed in TU 1.1.2 (due for deployment on 16 Feb, 2021 at 1PM CET). We hope that you'll be able to complete any upgrades and leave an offering for Dobby following this update!

If you're still unable to loot or purchase fabric following this update, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • STRAYA_BRUV
    1 posts

No more fabric anywhere. All large and small chests looted, lvl 6 traders. Still need 18 for satchel and Dobby Altar. Unable to finish game.

• soulsurviva007
    31 posts

Hello everyone. I just went to my original and first save which is stopped because of the fabric issue to try and test it. Unfortunately there is no change.... all the chests that were supposed to give me fabric...only gave me leather and iron. I checked in the highest level areas and multiple chests. I even checked on my recent save in which I stockpiled the fabric to bypass the bug and still the same.... no more fabric. Pretty upsetting to be told it is fixed in the update only to find out that it wasnt....

• guest-5Tu3aOee
    3 posts

I have completed story mode, I have fully upgrade my gear with fabric and now need 5 fabric in a mystery alter.
    I have no way of completing the game 😞

I have searched/looted everywhere

HELP !!!

• guest-5Tu3aOee
    3 posts

I've completed story mode.
    I have completed all territories except the one needing 5 fabrics at the altar !
    I have fully upgraded my rations and quill.
    I can no longer find or loot anymore fabric ANYWHERE !

How do I complete the game 😞

HELP!!!

• dutton93
    9 posts

Just installed the patch, went to the supply seller in the settlement (maxed out) and I almost celebrated when I saw fabric for sale.

Thanks for the fix!

• soulsurviva007
    31 posts
    Just installed the patch, went to the supply seller in the settlement (maxed out) and I almost celebrated when I saw fabric for sale.

Thanks for the fix!

I'm sorry bro but what are you smoking? L-E-A-T-H-E-R is not how you spell fabric.

• azullFR
    697 posts

@soulsurviva007
    You've got a bug
    caus' F-A-B-R-I-C is on sell at merchant (LVL 6)

• dutton93
    9 posts

@soulsurviva007 I’m more than capable of reading, fabric is on sale from the merchant in my settlement 🙄

• soulsurviva007
    31 posts
    @soulsurviva007 I’m more than capable of reading, fabric is on sale from the merchant in my settlement 🙄

I'm sorry for that you are right. I just check my first save that I stopped because of the fsbroc issue and the merchant now has it, however my current save that I stock piled the fabric on does not have any at the merchant... maybe because I don't need it there but still would like to have it

• guybrush2001
    9 posts

Latest patch 1.12 (PS5), fabric can now be purchased (for a VERY HIGH price) from the trading post, however cannot be found anywhere in the game. Since the bug I've stopped looting all chests and left many in the higher level areas just to be able to find fabric once it was patched. Yesterday I've tried for about 1 hour and could not loot fabric anywhere.
    I had to purchase the 10 fabric available (1000 silver!!!) from the trading post to do 1 upgrade and get a WHOPPING 2 extra arrows!!!

You can watch the stream where I'm testing this (*spoiler warning for Ragnar Lothbrok quest*, skip to 12:50 to avoid it):

• isuwhat
    188 posts

@ubi-borealis hi, i downloaded this patch yesterday and fabric is not for sale for me in any trading post. Have looked in my settlement and at least 7 others and nothing? am on PS4

• jetblackfighter
    34 posts

@guest-9dkajoe4 gaining a skill point or mastery point should reset all shop vendors. Yan Li should then have fabric for sale at 100 silver/unit. However, I'm unsure if this requires settlement level 6 or not. Mine is 6, and I had to get 3 skill points to acquire my 22 units (at the cost of 2200 silver) to regain the final two quiver levels, for four additional arrow capacity.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics