Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • Fractal009
    63 posts

Ye same [censored] here, on pS4 Pro

• Eternal.Legend.
    1 posts

Same for me as well. Playing on ps4 pro.

I think they forgot about the alter quest when they put a limit on the fabric. We should be able to get it from chests as normal and sell it if we don't need it, there are no limits on any other resource (At least not that I know of) so why limit this one?

It should also be made available to buy in the store as well. I can buy nickel and titanium, why not fabric too? That way anyone who has already looted all of the small chests can still get the fabric when this is fixed. It shouldn't be too hard.

• ImaginaryRuins
    361 posts

@eternal-legend Indeed. Simple, have all of the upgrade resources buyable and sellable at stores, that's the easiest solution.

• Merrim
    4 posts

Same here, no fabric after finishing quiver and rations upgrades, need for complete offering and 100% to platinum, ps4 pro.

• IChewyl
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • CrisAlexander74
    1 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Georgerik
    6 posts

I have fully upgraded rations, but since that I really don't remember getting any fabric and I still have zero ...

• robbie_7
    4 posts

So I have fully upgraded both rations and quiver, but I have just found an offering altar which needs x5 fabric, none of the shops have got fabric any more and have looted every small chest and havent got any, anyone else ran into this issue?

• xPoppu
    12 posts

Hello, same issue. Please fix it, thanks!

• marwan-wcw
    2 posts
    1. @tayeulecaliss1 same I max out my gear but I can’t now finish the fabric altar cuz no chest give fabric ;(
  • Mountain-Joo
    3 posts

@robbie_7

Yes same bug here halting progress, I haven't seen any acknowledgement from Ubisoft regarding a potential fix either

I held off upgrading the quiver and the rations due to the amount of resources it took so I could focus on weapons, the game actually stops giving you it after a certain amount even if you haven't upgraded them fully, that amount is exactly enough to fully upgrade both, seems like a complete oversight on Ubi's part

• Mountain-Joo
    3 posts

@andrekomo

It doesn't seem to be a bug but intentional design

I held off of upgrading the pouch and quiver to save the resources for weapons, the game stops giving fabric when you get to a certain amount, that amount is exactly enough to fully upgrade both

I guess when they set this them completely forgot that they made an offering shrine which required 5

A fix would be to do a free materials pack in the store which gives you exactly five, for the people who can't get anymore and increase their limit from looting by 5

Complete oversight on their part

• TheCosmicBob
    73 posts

I have not gotten a single peice of fabric yet. But I'm just starting out in England, so I'm hoping to get some soon. I want to upgrade my rations (which I find tiresome to have to restock at all).

• SofaJockey
    167 posts

This may be advice too late for some, but I'm avoiding upgrading both to the final stage until I have enough fabric for both and the altar (or a patch addresses it).

• ugobananas
    13 posts

I am also no longer getting fabric drops and need some for one of the offering altars.

• MstrTarvos
    57 posts

I have been wondering if there was someplace to farm for fabric, and it sounds like there isn't. I don't understand why they made some of the choices that they have with this game. I do enjoy the game (100+ hrs in so far), but again it's not an Assassin's Creed game (not that I'm shocked).

• grahamfischer
    27 posts

@Ubi-Mark this seems like a really easy fix. can we start getting smaller patch rollouts instead of having them all done at once?

• Xylovox
    6 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Xylovox
    6 posts

Just came to say I’m also having the “Fabric has stopped dropping from any difficulty level chest” issue. I fully upgraded my quiver, I offered 5 fabric to the Mystery and I have 16 fabric left, my final upgrade of the rations costs 21. It’s hard not to feel that the difference of 5 fabric isn’t the culprit in the game’s loot calculation.

Can we please get an update on when we can expect this to be patched?

PS4pro

Suggested topics

Community details

Users
Topics