Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

@acidfire21 Sorry to hear that you have encountered this bug.

The team has been made aware of it and are investigating the matter further.

Apologies for any inconvenience.

Official Response
  • Ubi-Swaggins
    Community Manager 429 posts

@roaringkalidor Sorry to hear you have encountered this.

The team are aware of this issue and are investigating further.

Apologies for any inconvenience

Official Response
  • SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

Can basically confirm this. I am now in the last level 340 area with my looting spree (Looting every chest, even the small ones).

Not a single fabric. Probably gonna use cheats to give me the 5 fabric 🙂

• moffel19
    2 posts

Please do somthing about the fabric thats not spawning anymore

• FameTree
    6 posts

@ubi-mark any updates to this issue?

• Jshields5812
    1 posts

Im the same with the fabric, please ubisoft, the rest of the bugs are playable this needs to be the first one you fix

• Reguah
    1 posts

@anaster2016 Same problem here after maxing out the quiver and rations, can't do the altar that require 5 fabric now.

• BuzzardBee
    11 posts

Same boat. High leveled now (373) and trying to finish up the game. Fully upgraded both quiver and rations pouch before learning of this "bug". I really wish Ubisoft would use some sense when it comes to these things. What's the point in limiting the number of fabric when we continue to loot iron ore and leather till we vomit, especially when there's an altar that requires an offering of 5 fabric so late in the game.\

And to the other folks here who keep advising not to fully upgrade your pouches -- that's completely counter-intuitive. All of have already upgraded them as they are very beneficial to have fully upgraded, especially for later in the game. And I have searched all chests in Jorvik and NONE of them had any fabric whatsoever so it does indeed stop spawning once you have upgraded the two pouches.

Mega fail, Ubisoft. Seriously, how you nearly always manage to foul things up with your games is astounding. No PC achievements on launch. Bugs like this one. Missable collectibles which are part of quests. Graphics glitch which prevents some cinematic cutscenes from playing out thus preventing progression of some quests unless graphics is turned down to low, then to high with restarts in between. Is it still amateur hour there in Montreal??

Will complete the game however I can but no, I won't be playing it all over again just to unlock the achievements whenever the hell they are released for the PC. Good game but not worth slogging through again. Maybe in a couple of years.

[Removed by Ubi-Woofer 19/04/2021] Thanks in advance.

• NingaNinga420
    1 posts

Yeah I’m in the same boat. I really hope they get this fixed as I have literally every other wealth, artifact and mystery completed. There are some bugs and glitches, but it’s an al around great game! It’s like assassin creed meets the Witcher 3! I’m a huge fan, great story and the mysteries are all radically different! I’m glad they realized how repetitive their old games were. This is a very refreshing change! I look forward to their patches to see them make it even better. Especially that damn fabric...

• ArahorPlays
    6 posts

@Ubi-Baron

Note the team too that It has to be added to the merchants. Some of us have taken all the chests in the game, even the small ones. Which would make the game impossible to 100% unless It's being added as a material to buy at merchants.

Making it unlockable at the merchants at the same time you unlock Nickel Ingots at the merchants, that would make most sense and be a faster fix then troubleshooting the actual problem with it being unable to be obtainable for the altar. Not saying that problem itself should not be fixed, it should, but this should add a faster way to get fabric into the game for people to obtain to avoid locking people out of 100% this game.

• Kmh2511
    1 posts

I don't think I've found any fabric since the start of my play through and I'm 50 hours in. I've seen others say they get this problem after fully upgrading their arrows and pouch but I've only upgraded both of mine about 2 times and am still not finding any.

• IChewyl
    4 posts

I'm level 400, And to 100% the game. I need fabric, There is no chests on the map because i looted them and none of them dropped fabric.
    Can you fix this bug already so we can 100% this game??

• ShippoFoxDemon
    1 posts

So... When we gonna get that 5 missing fabric so we can platinum this broken mess of a game?

• KRoSSiS94
    1 posts

@itshuzu same here ...

• pjc1506
    14 posts

Same for me nothing since full upgrading quiver/rations

• Fractal009
    64 posts

Ye same [censored] here, on pS4 Pro

• Eternal.Legend.
    1 posts

Same for me as well. Playing on ps4 pro.

I think they forgot about the alter quest when they put a limit on the fabric. We should be able to get it from chests as normal and sell it if we don't need it, there are no limits on any other resource (At least not that I know of) so why limit this one?

It should also be made available to buy in the store as well. I can buy nickel and titanium, why not fabric too? That way anyone who has already looted all of the small chests can still get the fabric when this is fixed. It shouldn't be too hard.

• ImaginaryRuins
    418 posts

@eternal-legend Indeed. Simple, have all of the upgrade resources buyable and sellable at stores, that's the easiest solution.

• Merrim
    9 posts

Same here, no fabric after finishing quiver and rations upgrades, need for complete offering and 100% to platinum, ps4 pro.

• IChewyl
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!

Suggested Topics