Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Sangonth
    7 posts

Can confirm, it is fixed. You can buys the 5 Fabric pcs at vendor (if level6) and complete the altar. 🙂

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, the development team has deployed a fix that should allow players to purchase supplies from Yanli if they have met the following criteria:

Players who cannot upgrade their settlement to level 6 due to lack of supplies will now be able to purchase supplies at the settlement merchant. (Only available at Level 5 and once a specific amount of supplies have been collected). 

Once you have upgraded your settlement to level 6, you should now be able to purchase additional fabric from Yanli.

We will now be marking this thread as resolved. If you are still unable to acquire fabric in-game, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu.
    • You have reached settlement level 6.
    • You are unable to purchase additional fabric from Yanli.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Please note that if you have completed your quiver/ration upgrades, and have fulfilled the requirements of Dobby's Altar, you will be unable to purchase surplus fabric from Yanli.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • EngineerJared
    9 posts

@sangonth I still haven't seen any drop from chests but it nice to know that's there at least as a last resort.

• thml7
    5 posts

Well it didn't work for me, still not getting fabric from chests and no fabric at the vendor (my settlement is level 6).

• agenx0
    3 posts

Update didn't fix it for me! I already have a settlement at level 6 and not any vendors seems to have any fabric. I can't find any either.

• EngineerJared
    9 posts

I swear they deployed the wrong build on XSX|S.

• thml7
    5 posts

@sangonth What system are you playing on?

No Fabric on XSX.

• IFrike
    22 posts

Playing on PC and the first chest I looted (in Essex) dropped a fabric after the update.

• EngineerJared
    9 posts

@ifrike So it sounds like the correct patch possibly went to PC but not Xbox.

• KleinaStyla
    7 posts

Hello again,

guys.... Increasing the number of fabric by 5 doesnt help me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bevor the update 1.04, I stuck at 12 fabric left, now after the patch 1.04, I need 7 more. Please fix that I, want my healing pounch maxed. It couldnt be that hard or? Make unlimited fabric and finish this bug, who cares the amount of fabric in the inventory?

• Juvondy
    4 posts

The issue has not been fixed for me.

Settlement is level 6, I have completed the story, my power is 385.

I have 9 fabric in my inventory, but need 10 for my 9th quiver upgrade. I will also need however many are needed for the final quiver upgrade. I have not turned in the 5 at the altar either.

my town vendor is not selling fabric and I just cleared Uffentune in Hamtunscire and got no fabric. That is an area I had not been to prior to this morning’s update.

Help!

• thml7
    5 posts

@juvondy Are you on Xbox also?

• agenx0
    3 posts

I play on pc and can't get any fabrics at all.

• pjc1506
    14 posts

Xbox and I can buy fabric from vendor now.

• EngineerJared
    9 posts

@pjc1506 Well that's bizarre. I'm tempted to delete the game and re-download it.

• pjc1506
    14 posts

Try clearing cache first.

• Juvondy
    4 posts

@juvondy Platform PS4

• Xylovox
    6 posts

Also still not seeing Fabric in level 6 town store or chests. PS4

• SofaJockey
    169 posts

@kleinastyla Just buy some more from a trader?

(after settlement level 6)

• VanRaposU
    14 posts

I'm having the exact same problem. Can't upgrade ration pouch and quiver because even though I'm level 120 I've only found ONE piece of fabric during the whole game.
    Is this feature bugged? I'm not sure.

• KostiCz33
    2 posts

Please add a option to buy some fabric at merchants..after max upgrading quiver and rations you are not able to donate fabric at altar in endgame area..this will break completion trophy..thx

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics