Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Tomse0008
    2 posts

For anyone who have upgraded more than once, consider yourselves lucky. atm I'm level power level 191, I've had 2 pieces of fabric, which I used to upgrade my quiver.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. Following the release of TU 1.3.1, the development team has deployed a fix that should allow players to purchase supplies from Yanli if they have met the following criteria:

Players who cannot upgrade their settlement to level 6 due to lack of supplies will now be able to purchase supplies at the settlement merchant. (Only available at Level 5 and once a specific amount of supplies have been collected). 

Once you have upgraded your settlement to level 6, you should now be able to purchase additional fabric from Yanli.

We will now be marking this thread as resolved. If you are still unable to acquire fabric in-game, please don't hesitate to update us within this thread. Please include a video which shows the following:

• You have the latest Title Update installed on your platform. You can check this in the bottom right-hand corner of the main menu.
    • You have reached settlement level 6.
    • You are unable to purchase additional fabric from Yanli.

I'd recommend uploading the video to a sharing platform, such as YouTube or Google Drive, as this will allow you to post a shareable link within this thread.

Please note that if you have completed your quiver/ration upgrades, and have fulfilled the requirements of Dobby's Altar, you will be unable to purchase surplus fabric from Yanli.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • cartoon3.12
    1 posts

Fabric don't drop after update 1.0.4
    up settlement lv 6 no sell

• forcefrank
    91 posts

@cartoon3-12 It didn't fall even before then. I've got about 90 hours in level 5 settlement and all I've ever gotten is two (2) pieces.

• Banka_Facet
    1 posts

@ubi-woofer

• Platform: PC
    • quiver and rations pouch fully upgraded
    • 0 fabric
    • I can't complete altar

Here is my video:

• RednecK.-
    19 posts

I can't get the last upgrade for my quiver because there isn't enough fabric, I know we supposedly can now buy it at the shops but there is none being sold for me (my settlement is level 6, btw).
    Is this a known issue or is it only me?

• Lypitiern300
    11 posts

@redneck yeah post update 1.04 they were supposed to have added fabric to shops once you hit settlement lvl6 and upped the fabric cap or whatever but I still haven't picked up a single piece since I got enough to fully upgrade my quiver/rations which means I'm stuck on 7 fabric because I did the offering alter first so I'm 5 shy from my last quiver upgrade, so yeah it's still bugged

• LinusNexus
    1 posts

Platform: PC
    Quiver and Rations fully upgraded
    0 Fabric
    No Fabric spawns whatsoever and cannot be bought at the settlement or other traders around the map. Settlement level is 6.

So I can confirm this issue is not fully fixed.

• RednecK.-
    19 posts

@lypitiern300 Then I really hope they know of this and don't think that it was fixed with the last update...

• nabest27
    1 posts

I am level 400 in game and I cant seem to find anymore fabrics including in higher level areas and i think my game must be bugged because my quiver is not even maxed out and yet i cant find any. Also for the latest patch(1.04) my trader doesnt have fabrics to sell but my settlements is maxed.

• Johnson9191
    5 posts

@tomse0008

I also cannot seem to find any fabric, why is it so rare? Is it a bug? Doesn't seem to be much point in making it so rare. I've played 50 hours and have only found 1 fabric even though I must have looted hundreds chests...

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@johnson9191 I have started a new play through, my first I completed the game, and have only found enough fabric to upgrade my rations once. In my first play through I had already upgraded both my quiver and rations to max by this time. I'm at 74 hours on my second play through and have not found fabric for the last 40- 50 hours.

• G1aiv3r
    2 posts

I started getting fabric from small yellow treasure chests in level 160+ areas, almost every chest.

• willow101017
    2 posts

As soon as I reached settlement level 6, fabric disappeared from my game. It's not available in shops or chests. Still one upgrade short on my quiver, and have not done the altar yet. [xbox one]

• ThoughtTwenty
    70 posts

@zangato1988 I found quite a few fabrics in Sciropescire. That was after playing through any awful lot of seeing none at all. Most of those were in small loot boxes.

• Quor321
    232 posts

@vanraposu Not a bug, plenty of fabric to be had. I'm well over power level 200 and I find it in almost ever chest I open. It's just a higher level mat, get more powerful, do higher level zones, be patient.

• JCar4327
    626 posts

@thoughttwenty Yeah, I'm working on a second playthrough with the male character and this was my experience as well. My first playthrough there was never a stoppage of the fabric, but it seems they may have made a change to prevent people from leveling the quiver and rations to quickly. I may be wrong, but that certainly is how it seems.

• RPGFiend2139
    29 posts

@zangato1988 apparently if you max out your quiver and rations bag it stops dropping

• tvheroman
    1 posts

Despite having a level six settlement, Yanli does not sell fabric. It also does not drop from any chests across the higher-level regions of England. Fully upgraded quiver and rations may be the cause of this, as besides Dobby's Altar offering, there are no other uses for fabric in-game. However, max upgraded quiver/rations should NOT inhibit the completion of an altar offering.

• Iguana215
    2 posts

@tvheroman I'm dealing with the same issue still. They claim they fixed it but they certainly did not.

• DeekyJay
    2 posts

Same as Willow

Platform: Xbox Series X
    Settlement Level 6
    No Fabric in the store
    Can't find any fabric in chests
    One upgrade short on my quiver
    Cannot do the Altar (It's the last thing to collect for the territories achievement)
    0 Fabric in inventory

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics