Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• DedePrado
    5 posts

I have the exact same problem and this altar is the last thing I need to get the platinum trophy.

The sad, frustrating and infuriating thing is that ubisoft claims it is fixed but it isn't. No vendors in my game are selling fabric and I have opened all small treasure chests in the game. I have literally nothing to do except for Reda's daily/weekly quests.

• DedePrado
    5 posts

Quiver and Rations fully upgraded
    0 Fabric
    No Fabric spawns whatsoever and cannot be bought at the settlement or other traders around the map. Settlement level is 6.
    I have cleared all small treasure chests around all maps

The Altar that requires fabric is the last thing for me to do to get the platinum trophy.

I have LITERALLY nothing else to do except for Reda's daily/weekly quests.

So I can confirm this issue IS NOT FIXED AT ALL.

PLEASE, UBISOFT, FIX IT.

• DedePrado
    5 posts

@thorbasnt Quiver and Rations fully upgraded

0 Fabric

No Fabric spawns whatsoever and cannot be bought at the settlement or other traders around the map. Settlement level is 6.

I have cleared all small treasure chests around all maps

The Altar that requires fabric is the last thing for me to do to get the platinum trophy.

I have LITERALLY nothing else to do except for Reda's daily/weekly quests.

So I can confirm this issue IS NOT FIXED AT ALL.

PLEASE, UBISOFT, FIX IT.

• ToastdCoconut
    15 posts

LOL, I knew from the get-go that they wouldnt' fix it, so I just went back to a manual save and started over. Had to play an extra 25 hours, but finally got my platinum.

They will not fix this. So glad I didn't wait for the patch.

• Maxybon33
    2 posts

Despite the recent update (1.10), I am not able to purchase fabric in my settlement even though its level is 6, because the icon is missing (the vendor does not have it, I have a “black empty box” where it is supposed to be found; however, all the remaining icons are visible). In addition to this, when I try to open a small chest in a higher zone (with power level over 90) I am no longer able to find fabric. Note that in the previous patch (1.04) in the higher zone I was able to find it. Could you please fix it? If required I can share picture with you. Thank you.

• jacx2008
    1 posts

I can also confirm, there is no fabric in any location, no fabric (for Altar), no platinum, a little bit frustrating after 180 hours with game.

• wolfssteel
    10 posts

I'm looting and raiding my way through the 250's again and no fabric. Can we get a fix an increased drop rate or something. When I hit the 190's it was a semi regular drop. Now after finishing the main quest I'm not getting any at all. Please help

• TheDarkCj
    1 posts

Yees the same probelm, no fix yet, i have over 140hrs, and dont find anyone fabric, please fix it Ubi!!

• ThorbasnT
    2 posts

I can not get any fabric anywhere in the world. I have upgraded my quiver to full and missing one upgrade for rations + Dobby's Altar. The bug was supposed to be fixed with previous update when merchants should be able to sell fabric after your settlement reaches lvl 6. Well my settlement is lvl 6 and merchant does not sell any fabric. This should be moved again to known issues and looked into.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello! I'm sorry to read you're facing this issue.

I have found an internal investigation is still ongoing to resolve this issue. It has been difficult to reproduce as it doesn't appear to affect all players, but we're doing everything we can.

Once we have more information or any questions, we'll come back to you.

Thank you!

Official Response
  • DenhomChiken
    17 posts

What the heck is going on Ubisoft? How can this still be an issue when there are so many easy fixes. I get a quest or something giving you a hard time but just sell fabric at the settlement lvl 6 in an unlimited quantity. By level 6 the player is easily far enough to warrant having max rations and quivers. Why screw us over who have 130 hours into the game? I do not see this in the issues being addressed next patch. You guys sure can roll out paid content on a bi weekly basis you can’t [censored] fix this for your players. This is beyond frustrating at this point. Either remove the altar, change what it requires, or sell unlimited rations at settlement level 6. I just gave you 3 solutions right here, man I love this game and the company but this really tests loyalty here... What next Ubi open world game would I possibly buy again after going through these frustrations that can be fixed so
    easily?

• Olishanta
    4 posts

I've completed the entire game and my settlement is level 6. There's supposed to be fabric sold at a level 6 settlement and there isn't. I've opened several chests in the highest level areas and still no fabric. This was supposed to be fixed in patch 1.0.4, but it wasn't.

• stallattack
    34 posts

@olishanta Nop, it's not dropping once you upgrade quiver,rations to max. The patch didn't solve it, I'm level 400 with 90 mastery level, finished all quests including mysteries,artifacts..etc. The lev6. settlement trader doesn't sell it. so I can't make offering to the alter.

• ADarklore
    122 posts

@thoughttwenty I'm sitting at level 70 right now, and ventured into level 130 areas last night going to all the 'wealth' locations looting chests, and have been finding fabric at almost every location. Going back to level 90 locations and NO fabric... so it's not just HIGH level areas that Fabric is found... it appears that it starts appearing in level 130 areas.

• oli1988
    3 posts

Hey Ubisoft! This issue hasn't been fixed! Thank you!

• Ubi-Orion
    Ubisoft Support Staff 280 posts
    Original Post by Ubi-Woofer:
    Hello everyone,

Thank you for all of these updates regarding your issues with looting fabric in-game. In patch 1.0.4, we did make two changes to fabric provisions, which should have resolved the issue with the supply of fabric and also enabled you to complete "Offering Altar" (Dobby's Altar):

- Increased fabric limit to 82.
    - Added fabric to traders once the settlement has reached Level 6.
    I am glad that for many of you this issue is resolved as expected, however I do see some of you mentioning that the issue persists. I am very sorry to hear this, and will do everything I can to get this looked into again if it persists. From those of you still impacted, I'd therefore like to collect the following in the following format please:

- Confirmation of the platform you play on; if on a console, which exact model (e.g. PS4 Pro, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X)
    - Confirmation as to whether you have fully upgraded your quiver and rations pouch, per the thread title
    - Confirmation of the quantity of fabric you are carrying
    - Confirmation of the issue you are having, ie. cannot complete the altar, or cannot fully upgrade a pouch
    - A video showing that you are unable to acquire additional fabric through the vendor if your settlement is level 6

Thank you in advance to those who get back to me with the information above; it is much appreciated. 🙂

Hey there folks!

Thanks for your reports so far, these issues are still under active investigation. If you haven't already done so please provide the requested info above which we will pass on for you.

Official Response
  • oli1988
    3 posts

@ubi-orion

1. PS5 version
    2. Quiver fully upgraded, Rations pouch missing one upgrade
    3. Carrying 11 Fabric at the moment
    4. I could complete the altar but not fully upgrade my rations pouch... Fabric is not for sell at my settlement lvl 6 and is not dropping anywhere in the game.
    5. Video: https://imgur.com/a/zCcNVVH

Thank you!

• larrykop1967
    66 posts

Yet strangely, the patch did fix the issue for me, i left the quiver to upgrade and chose to use 5 for the offering at the altar and like others i wasn't getting any more fabric in chest's, then after the patch i did get 5 more to complete the quiver upgrade, how does the patch work for some and not for others?.

• TheCosmicBob
    73 posts

I have gotten a grand total of 1 piece of fabric, from that weird dude pretending to be a ghost. I can't do much with 1 peice.

• blackwolf661
    1 posts

So I maxed out my quiver and my rations pouch and did the offering altar for the fabric. I have beaten the game and collected everything except for the smaller chests which I’m currently working on. I went to Vinland to complete that, and once I got to England, all of a sudden my quiver is at level 4 and I can no longer find any fabric. I just don’t understand why my quiver would all of a sudden drop levels after being fully upgraded. Also, I have three extra skill points after level 400 cause the new ones popped up right after the new update, but now they won’t at all.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics