Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• PiMaC
    29 posts

Although I have enough (5x) fabric for the Shrine and my quiver & rations are maxed, I'm not looting anymore fabrics either and for quite some time now. I'm also on Xbox Series X.

• Kormac67
    815 posts

@pimac That's how it is supposed to work.

• CyborgianToast
    2 posts

PS4 - All Updated Patches.

• Rations bag fully upgraded.
    • Quiver - 1 Upgrade Left.
    • Level 400
    • Settlement Level 6
    • 2 Fabric
    • None Available Stores
    • Cleared a few 100+ Power areas + A power 250 area, not a single fabric gained.

Just need the last 3 fabrics to clear the alter to get the final trophy(ies)

• dutton93
    9 posts

Hi Everyone,
    Glad it’s not just me that seems to be having an issue with this. Just shy of 100 hours gameplay and the alter offering is the final mystery I have left to complete.
    I wouldn’t mind, but I haven’t even fully upgraded the quiver!

·        PS5
    ·        Fully upgraded rations, not quiver (although my quiver has dropped to 12 capacity too)
    ·        3 Fabric
    ·        Cannot fully upgrade quiver or complete alter mystery
    ·        Upgraded rations pouch to max after 1.1.10

Level 6 settlement, no option to buy fabric either!

On another topic, I’m also having issues with the trophy for lighting all braziers on Hadrian’s Wall. I’ve tried it about 10 times, still no trophy…

I hope this gets resolved soon, so close to the platinum!

• CrusaderProphet
    3 posts

Came here to boost this thread. I am 235 power and I barely get any fabric drop. I have more titanium (30) than fabric (2)! My quiver is only level 5 and ration pouch at level 3. Is this normal?

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

@scandish Have you maxed out your quiver, too?

I’m trying to decide if it is safe to upgrade my quiver to max and not my rations pouch, to avoid the bug.

• Kormac67
    815 posts

@crusaderprophet Depends if you bother to loot the little round topped chests in the higher level areas. Starting Sciropeshire fabric drops very often from these.

• dutton93
    9 posts

@ubi-woofer has this progressed at all please? Just conscious that this seems to be happening to quite a few people now.

I’d be happy to start a new game to get around the issue, but when I’m 100 hours in and this is all I need for the final trophy ideally I’d like this resolved

Thanks

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

I have enough fabric to max out my quiver and rations pouch, but I don't want to upgrade them yet for fear of the fabric bug.

What quantity of fabric is required for things outside of the upgrades? I want to make sure I have all of the fabric I could potentially need before completing my quiver and pouch upgrades.

Thanks!

• Asgardian02
    1932 posts

@dreadgrrl

just upgrade whatever i would say, i am current sitting at 10k+ leather and 6k+ ores. at some point ur just swimming in stuff except silver.

Even in higher areas u still only loot 2-3 silver for stuff and enemies.

• Kormac67
    815 posts

@dreadgrrl Five precisely for the altar.
    And I'd rather complete my pouch/quiver than the altar in case of a bug.
    From what I've read here I believe:

• fabric limit was raised by 5 in 1.04 to account for the altar
    • people who were below the limit before that are fine now (I got the 5 after I had completed my upgrades)
    • people who hit the limit before 1.04 STILL don't find any fabric

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@dreadgrrl what fabric bug?

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

to answer the question, though, I don't think Fabric is required for anything outside of upgrading the quiver/ration pouch.

• DreadGrrl
    165 posts

Thanks, everyone. 🙂

I stopped getting fabric when I reached +5 over what was required for my upgrades, with falls in line with what @Kormac67 indicated.

@ziggurcat . . . sometimes people don't get any more fabric after they're done their upgrades, when an additional 5 pieces of fabric are required for something else.

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@dreadgrrl I've gone through the whole game, and I have no idea what that other thing would be?

edit: never mind, you mean the mystery where you have to donate X amount of things. I think I ended up getting to that one before I even fully upgraded my quiver/pouch.

• Chriz297
    5 posts

I’ve practically done everything on the game now, all I need is 13 fabric (final quiver upgrade and dobbys altar) but I can’t get any, I’ve searched every chest I can find and I’m not getting any as a drop. Is there any patches coming out for this issue as it’s really annoying now

• godofdon_true
    1 posts

I cant find fabric neither in chests or to merchants (im lvl settlement 6). Im playing on ps5

• Jazzagazza
    1 posts

I have completed the game, max level and max gear, completed all the locations in the game... but all I need is ONE FABRIC to complete Dobby's Altar.
    Please fix this Ubisoft, make it so fabric can be bought from vendors!!

• takosfire
    2 posts

@jazzagazza i too need only ONE FABRIC to get the platinum trophy so, i understand your pain and hope they will fix it soon or at least put it back in our shop.

• AlexSinnerman7
    11 posts

Add me to the list, I’m on PS4 and missing one fabric to complete the altar. Cannot buy from traders anywhere or loot it. Fix this quickly Ubisoft, it’s not that hard

Suggested Topics