Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3626 posts

Hello all!

Thank you for continuing to update this thread following TU 1.1.2. I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to find fabric.

If you are still unable to find fabric in-game, please can you let us know the following information:

• What level is your settlement?
    • If your settlement is level 6, are you able to purchase fabric from Yanli?

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • guybrush2001
    9 posts

@ubi-borealis My settlement is level 6 and I can purchase fabric from Yan Li, but no chest in any area in the world is giving fabric (post game, basically 100% of everything expect for the fish and some chests).

• isuwhat
    190 posts

@ubi-borealis my settlement is level 6 and i can't buy from Yan Li, its not showing. Everything else is, just have one gap where fabric should be. I have fully upgraded rations and quiver though, so could that be why fabric isn't showing?

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting me know that information!

@guest-9dkaJoe4 - Would you be able to send us some images that shows your settlement is at level 6, and that you're unable to purchase fabric from Yanli? We can then pass this along for a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • robzienator1
    4 posts

I'm having the same issue, after fully upgrading the quiver and rations I'm unable to find any more fabric.

• Skysral
    5 posts

@straya_bruv Have you fully upgraded your settlement? If so, you can purchase fabric at all traders.

• PsychoSoldier89
    2 posts

Even after update 1.1.2 which supposedly fixed the fabric bug ("Addressed an issue that prevented fabric from being available. Everyone liked that.") I've cleared majority of the lvl240 areas and up, including small chests; and still haven't found any fabric. I just have one upgrade on both the quiver and rations bag left. Only have 8 fabric, but I have 2200 supplies for my maxed out settlement lol

• RogerKint1983
    1 posts

I am also having this issue-no fabric whatsoever, even in the highest level areas, after the newest patch. This just occurred for me after upgrading my ration bag. I did not know about the issue but thought something was happening so I searched. I will also need 5 fabric to complete the altar. Very frustrating. I do not see the point of having spawn limitations. Does not even make sense from a programming standpoint. Please fix.

• isuwhat
    190 posts

still no fabric and no shops are selling titanium now either!

• iStealthU
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • iStealthU
    2 posts

I dont get any fabric and I've only upgraded the pouch to level 3.
    So its not just when the player fully upgrades or is about to fully upgrade.
    Settlement: lvl 2 (started new game)

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are still unable to collect fabric in-game. If you are unable to collect fabric, please can you provide us with the following information:

• What level is your settlement currently?
    • If your settlement is level 6, are you able to purchase fabric from Yanli?
    • If you're unable to purchase fabric from Yanli despite your settlement being at level 6, please can you send us an video or images that show you are at settlement level 6 and fabric is unavailable to purchase.

We can then pass this information along to the development team for a closer look. Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • Jdub1852
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Jdub1852
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis
    yes fabrics show up at settlement in the shop. My settlement is level 6 and everything I have is fully upgraded, so they should be able to buy them.

• Ubi-Borealis

Thanks for letting us know that you're able to purchase fabric in your store, @Jdub1852.

If you're unable to collect or purchase fabric, please can you answer the questions in my earlier post? We can then pass these reports to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • RobGurd31
    4 posts

@ubi-borealis no fabric is showing up in the settlement shop for me to purchase. My settlement is level 6 with every thing upgraded. Unable to purchase fabric

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @RobGurd31! Welcome to the forums 🙂

Thanks for sharing your report here. Have you also been able to complete Dobby's Altar, or are you missing fabric to complete this with?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • basel19751224
    53 posts

my setlement is lv 6
    also can not by fabric in the store 😞 and no fabrics in the small chests

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @basel19751224!

Thanks for taking the time to share your report regarding missing fabric. with us. Would you be able to let us know the following information as part of the investigation:

• Have you been able to complete all quiver/ration upgrades, as well as the Altar of Dobby?
    • Would you be able to send us a video that shows your settlement level, and that you are unable to purchase fabric from Yanli?

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • basel19751224
    53 posts

Yes , my quiver and ration upgrades are at max level and i did the altar of dobby
    but since i am a hoarder 🙂 i liked the idea to have some extra in my inventory 🙂

in my case once i had all the required fabrics in my inventory to upgrade both of them to max level and enough for the altar , i was not able to loot them anymore from the small chests .
    i had enough of them way before i reached setlement level 6 and since i only upgraded the ration to only level 4 and the quiver only to half way , i was keeping the rest unused until i reach the altar , i had a stock pile of fabrics in my inventory ( but when i hit the required amount to finish to upgrade to max level plus 5 more for the altar , i was not able to loot them any more )
    maybe it is intended if u had enough fabrics no more show up in the game

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics