Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Alexandru27p
    18 posts

Hello! There is a problem with "fabric material". After a while, you stop getting it and you have to choose between upgrading ration/arrow capacity or to offer fabric to the altar. I decided to give them so I could finish every mystery in the game and to get the achivement "Completionist all the way", that I got on 27.11.2020. I heard that some people could get them after the patch 1.04 but my problem still persists. It's stuck at 7 fabric and need 5 more to upgrade last state of quiver.undefined

• TBA_Marko
    1 posts

When you max your quiver and rations you stop getting fabric. And you need fabric to complite dobby altar mystery.

• SherlockGhostBR
    2 posts

problem finding fabrics. I'm having trouble finding fabrics, needing four units to complete the altar. making it impossible to release achievements. I’m already at level 400+ and I’ve run the entire map and don’t drop the fabric.

• WildHunt
    104 posts

@sherlockghostbr There was a bug where if you maxed out your rations and arrows, fabric would no longer spawn. It sounds like it may not be fixed yet.

• GZA2008
    1 posts

Can't find any fabric to finish quest or upgrade after latest patch.
    Xbox Series X.
    Please fix ASAP I stopped playing for three weeks due to the arrow capacity bug (stuck at 12max and the war shouts during loading and a few other annoying bugs drunk after load in, random npcs following me etc) during the arrow bug debacle I upgraded my quiver to full but no change to capacity then after the patch I came back to the game with fingers crossed only to find i still only had 12max arrows, I then went onto the inventory and hid bow appearence and then re clicked to show it and the quiver dropped back down to the 4th upgrade. Now I can't find any fabric anywhere to upgrade it back up, also I just found whilst playing today an offering altar that wants x4 fabric which is great seeing as I can't even find any to re upgrade the quiver to begin with let alone spare any for the offering meaning I can't 100% the game.

• PresidentPrez1
    15 posts

@gza2008 i thought it was just me that experienced the war cry and screaming during loading screens. It's bloody horrible isn't it. i too stopped playing four neatly 4 weeks since the previous update to the latest one because of bugs. But nothing has changed or been improved i won't be buying anymore ubijoke games after this one.

• tommy96allan
    2 posts

Hi,

When will this be fixed please? I have 0 fabric and haven’t looted any in ages, I need 5 for the altar for 100%. My rations are fully upgraded but my quiver is not even fully upgraded, one away.

This is stopping me from getting the platinum.

• Chriz297
    5 posts

I still need 13 fabric to platinum the game, Ive done practically everything and I've run out of chests to loot now and its really getting annoying. I've seen a lot of people complaining about this but I can't see anything being said to patch it. Any ideas?

• Chriz297
    5 posts

Im on the ps5 and I've done everything apart from upgrade the quiver and dobbys altar. I need 13 fabric to finish the game off and get platinum but after putting in 145 hours its really annoying that something so stupid is holding us all back. I've seen many people complaining about this but I've never seen Ubisoft give any answers for it

• goodfellat88
    1 posts

I still cant get anymore fabric. I need 5 more to finish the alter and get platinum. How do i do this plz????

• TheCptDanger
    2 posts

I had my quiver and rations pouch fully upgraded and then my quiver disappeared and went back to level one as far as capacity goes. I did the Vinland trick (go to Vinland, empty quiver, return to Ravensthorpe) and it brought my quiver back with four upgrades missing and now I can’t find fabric anywhere. This is incredibly frustrating. I spent hours hunting down fabric to fully upgrade. I paid a buttload for this game. I’d be happy if I could just get some more fabric and upgrade my quiver again. 😒

• TheCptDanger
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • FearNMadness
    2 posts

I'm on Xbox one on the newest patch notes, still unable to find fabric anywhere since 120 hours ago, everything in game is completed and have a 6/6 settlement but fabric is not appearing in any stores, quiver is still missing 2 upgrades but fabric is not acquirable anymore.

• Gadgetman1170
    1 posts

Have same problem completed story, looted every chest in all locations visited all traders and still no fabric only need 3 been looking for over 45 hrs

• Leonidas_1983
    1 posts

I had fully upgraded my quiver and finished the main story and most of the rest of the game. So while looking for something to do, I travelled to Vinland but when i travelled back to England my Quiver appears to have dropped back to level 5 and I have no fabric to upgrade it....again. I also randomly seem to have acquired 6 order medallions, even though I have handed them all in to Hytham. It is like the game reset some of my inventory and the quiver level back to the first time I travelled to Vinland. Unfortunately I didn't notice this until I had spent several more hours playing and my only manual save would take me back to about 50% completion. Any ideas?

• saile1004
    15 posts

Is there any word on a fix for this? I've nearly cleared out all chests on the map and haven't found anymore fabric to get my final rations pouch upgrade OR complete the 5x fabric offering.

• bspencer93
    1 posts

113hrs in, one mystery left, its an alter. Ive upgraded my quiver and rations and have only 3 fabric and now nothings spawning out the chests.
    Merchents dont sell it either even with the latest update and settlement level 6.

Please fix this.

• TomWellsLSF
    9 posts

Can't believe this is still an issue. I haven't even fully upgraded my rations, and I am still 1 fabric short of 100% completing the game because of the stupid altar.

• karel008
    2 posts

@cole_239 same for ps4 got their yesterday no fabric i m also going for platinum pls ADD thank you

• karel008
    2 posts

@deekyjay if ingame selling is no issue, and aftercall the bugs already , i cant agree here, frustration all the way

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics