Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Hugoferis
    12 posts

In latest update i still dont get any fabric in the mid-tier and high-tier level areas, i cant fully upgrade my rations and quiver, is there anyone like me?

• ajjesmith
    1 posts

I just finished collecting all the wealth in England. I've collected every every chest, big and small. I still need to collect 2 pieces of fabric to complete the offering at Dobbys Altar. From my understanding, fabric is only found in the smaller chest. Is this a glitch or is there some other place where I can obtain fabric. As of right now, I have no more chest to open and I need 2 pieces of fabric. Anyone have any advise?

• soulsurviva007
    46 posts

@hugoferis same here man, they didn't fix anything but actually broke a few more things as I was expecting...

• zitkela
    4 posts

Today I decided to check the problem with the cloth, hoping that it is finally possible to farm it, but no ... Even after the update, it does not drop out of the chests for me.
    I'm upset 😞 Even after the update they did not solve this problem, apparently. And I was hoping to pump my quiver.

• soulsurviva007
    46 posts

@gabrielangelfox guess I have to wait another month

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hello everyone,

I'm here to provide you with a quick update regarding the ongoing issue with fabric not being received in small chests at present. The development team are aware of this, and have a fix for this scheduled in an upcoming update. We cannot yet confirm the date of deployment or the title update number, however once these details become available, we'll be sure to let you know here in this megathread and via the News & Announcements section as appropriate.

As of TU 1.3.0, small chests should now grant supplies when looted again. The development team are aware that players who have looted chests while the issue was present may not have enough supplies to fully upgrade their settlement to level 6, due to the supplies not being granted retroactively. This is also an issue that they are devising a fix for as part of a future update, and we'll communicate on this further here in this megathread as well as over in the megathread for being unable to fully upgrade Ravensthorpe to level 6 due to a lack of available supplies / raw materials when more information becomes available.

For the moment, we thank you for your continued understanding as these issues are worked on, and welcome you to reach out to us if having any further questions, concerns or feedback. Thank you. 🙂

@Hugoferis, @ajjesmith, @zitkela & @soulsurviva007 - Please refer to the information above, thank you! 🙂

Official Response
  • Hugoferis
    12 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Thank you for information

• TheNorfolkian
    529 posts

I’d love for Ubisoft to explain what kind of ‘fabric’ this stuff really is since it is the rarest of materials in the game other than ‘raw supplies’ and ‘clothing’ is in plentiful abundance as an Irish trading resource.

• trffhhyuu6544ee
    5 posts

Im having the same issue. PS4 Pro, latest update as of Aug 3. Haven’t seen a scrap of fabric in the last 100 hours of gameplay. Sad to see this thread goes back over 10 months with no resolution. The bugs really ruin this game.

• mentraton
    25 posts

Hi I just want to make sure hat it's known that this bug not only occurs when all upgrades are done.
    I'm short of 1 rations and 2 quiver upgrades and don't get any fabric since months. I have finished both offering shrines though.

I have stopped opening chests at all for now to prevent ruining my save game. Please fix this bug finally!

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3861 posts

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to share your reports with us about being unable to collect fabric in-game, as well as your feedback following the investigation into this issue. This has been forwarded to the dedicated teams.

As shared by my colleague @Ubi-Woofer, a fix for this issue is scheduled to be deployed in a future update! We don't yet have an ETA for when this update will be released. As soon as we have more information to share with you all, it will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

If you have upgraded your settlement to level 6, you should also be able to purchase additional fabric from Yanli. We understand that an issue with small chests has prevented players from collecting additional supplies to upgrade the settlement with, and this is being investigated further in this Megathread. Any updates regarding the missing supplies will also be shared in the forums within the linked Megathread and in the News & Announcements forums. Please keep checking these places regularly for the most up-to-date information into missing supplies and fabric in-game.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Pavloshl
    2 posts

@a2theslam
    I am level 458. I have completed everything.

I have collected every loot chest and simply cannot find any fabric.

I need 4 fabric to 100% the game.

• greenfaerie38
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer Is there a reason this doesn't seem to appear as active in the Known Issues post? If this is something known to the developers, it would make sense to make note of this on that thread.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

@Pavloshl - Welcome to the forums. Thanks for taking the time to share your report with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to loot enough fabric. As mentioned in my earlier post, a fix for this issue will be deployed in a future update. We don't yet have any updates to share regarding the ETA for this update. Rest assured that as soon as we have more information about the fix, it will be posted within this thread and within the News & Announcements forum via patch notes.

If you have upgraded your settlement to level 6, you should also be able to purchase additional fabric from Yanli.

@greenfaerie38 - Please note that the Known Issues list is non-exhaustive, and won't contain all of the issues currently under investigation. I'm aware that this issue with missing fabric is also linked to another ongoing investigation about only silver being received from small chests. This issue has been reported on the Known Issues list under the title "ISSUES PLANNED TO BE ADDRESSED WITH FUTURE UPDATES." I apologise for any confusion that may have been caused by this.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • patrikek1
    1 posts

@Ubi-Borealis When can we expect an answer to when this will be fixed? This is a very important issue and it have been going on for a long time. I can assure that if we behaved like this in the company that I work now, we would be in a legal process with the customer. It is my opinion that the gaming companies always gets off far too easy in this sense. I have red through the thread and all nine months of excuses. Please prioritize this issue.

As for some more information about the issue, seems I stopped getting fabric when starting the mastery challenge (I need one more fabric for the quiver and additional 5 for the world event). I am not sure if this is the cause, but I may help.

• UbiKobold
    Ubisoft Support Staff 673 posts

@patrikek1 While we do not have a date that we can provide, please know that this is something that will be resolved in a future update. I do understand that you, and others, have been waiting an extended period of time and we greatly appreciate all of your patience.

Official Response
  • Pavloshl
    2 posts

@ubikobold I'm level 466 and cannot find any fabric. I have looted EVERY chest & loot in all regions. I need 4 for the alter to 100% the game.
    My quiver is max level but my ration bag is 1 short.
    I have run out of resources and raids are not giving me any, so I can't even get Ravensthorpe to level 6.
    I have bought every DLC but they don't give you fabric or resources for England.
    AND since the last upgrade the game is so buggy it's unreal.
    So disappointed.

• Ubi-Mark.
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1578 posts

Hello @pavloshl,

Thank you for your update!

As we previously mentioned, this issue will be resolved with a future update 🙂 Once the resolution is deployed, we will let everyone know through this thread and the patch notes.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this and thank you for your patience and understanding!

Official Response
  • xDarksyde
    1 posts

I have over 100 hours in ac valhalla... Fabric has simply stopped dropping. My rations and my quiver are not fully upgraded. I am over level 350 and have been to all zones... Looted small and large chests... finished all raids... still no fabric. I do not understand why the traders can not sell it like titanium ore. Seems like it would be the easiest fix. Any thoughts?

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there @xDarksyde! Welcome to the forums 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that you've been unable to collect enough fabric from chests in-game. The development team are aware of an issue wherein players who have looted chests following TU 1.2.2 only received silver, rather than any fabric or supplies. Following the fix for this issue in TU 1.3.0, we are aware that players may not have enough supplies to fully upgrade their settlement to level 6, due to the supplies not being granted retroactively. This has prevented players from being unable to purchase additional fabric from Yanli as they cannot upgrade their settlement level to level 6.

The development team have confirmed that they intend to deploy a fix for this issue in TU 1.3.1. The release date for this update is scheduled for September 7, 2021. Once we have more information to share about this update's release, we will let you know within this thread and via patch notes within the News & Announcements forum.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response

Suggested Topics