Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• nima2150
    Original poster 2 posts

hey guys i just wanted to confirm what are the caps for power level and mastery level if anyone has reached that point yet either with normal playing or using trainers so max power level for me is 400 with that being 133 in each wolf,raven and bear paths and then mastery levels are 30 for each raven bear and wolf
    can someone confirm this?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• TORFINR
    373 posts

Thanks.
    Makes sense with 10-11 nodes / skill (and there 38 of them)

In Odyssey you still had hundreds (thousands?) of hours of gameplay after the main story arc...
    Let's have a look of what we can do in Valhalla when you reach the cap (most of Valhalla players will be there within the next 10 days...):

• uninstall the game
    • play something else
    • fall in depression for having bought a 60€ game which kept you busy for less than 10 days
    • play orlog 10 hours a day waiting for them to patch the game and give it replayability (Xmas is close, why not directly ask Santa)

• Caawen
    1 posts

can confirm power level and mastery caps. 400 for skill points, and 30 each in wolf raven and bear mastery.

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@torfinr How can you invest 1000s of hours into Odyssey? I have 150h on my clock and finished the game 100% (including all DLCs).

• TORFINR
    373 posts

@souldrinkerlp Some of us like it like that. Maybe we're from the Diablo generation haha
    No seriously, when I play a game I like to continue investing time in roaming, killing, unlocking skills, "living the world".
    In fact I am much more interested by the world in which I am evolving than the main story arc which is anyway in most time pretty short.
    I have all accumulated more than 2000 hours in Origins/Odyssey. And I still have fun roaming in them.
    Unlocking all the passive skills and masteries in Odyssey requires more than 600 hours, even if playing "smart" (collecting and doing the contracts all over the map), and can easily go over 1000 hours for someone who takes his time.
    As a comparison I have more than 9000 hours played in World of Warcraft during the last 10 years, same character 😉
    I hope the same will come with Valhalla (and Valhalla being a single player game doesnt really matter)

But judging by the mastery skill system they implemented (which remind me Origins), if they do lift the hard cap of 3x30 at some point, Valhalla could easily become some kind of Origins II.
    I just hope that the skill leveling will get a lot slower after the main story arc. Which should be the case of most of the leveling is done by quests (4000 to 6000 pts each, that's a lot. A simple guard kill gives only 10 xp)

• TORFINR
    373 posts

@souldrinkerlp Different play styles, different ways to understand and appreciate games.
    Some of us like to play the game for its adventure and shelve it when it's over. It's fine.
    Some others like to invest hundreds if not thousands of hours in the world doing all kind of secondary activities.

Suggested Topics