ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TH3R4BB1T
    Original poster 31 posts

In highest difficulty you need to dodge a lot more and only have 4 dodges. Then got to wait for like 4-5 seconds before Eivor is again able to dodge. But with some quests you get overrun by enemies and 4 dodges is just deadly. But I see nothing about stamina upgrades, while underwater Eivor seems to have a good cardio for being able to stay so long swimming. Is there a way to get more stamina?

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@th3r4bb1t

I know there are berry bushes that give you stamina but otherwise Im not sure sorry 😞

• Buzzster99
    12 posts

Sadly there's no real way to regen health or Stamina. I wish they either add it in the Skill tree somehow or even a Rune you can add....anything would help especially in some fights you really need dodge or else stand there and take it...

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@th3r4bb1t
    The stat you are looking for is weight. There are runes with -1.0 weight. They will reduce the stamina you use 🙂

• Cell1e
    174 posts

@souldrinkerlp

Oh thats good to know, cause I was given a message at one point that I needed lighter armour to regenerate more stamina but when I look at the armours I couldn't tell which is the lightest, they all look heavy to me.

So its actually a rune that lowers armour weight...so much goes over my head in this game..

• SouldrinkerLP
    316 posts

@cell1e Yea, the game doesn't quite explain this stat. I feel like I have more stamina now that I have concentrated to lower the weight. You can see if a armor is lighter by the wgt stat also.

Suggested Topics