Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• collingsalicia
    Original poster 1 posts

Only my long quests are there such as complete contracts and collect codex; happened a few days ago
    Still early on in game and can't figure out how to get the story back

Any help would be great

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@collingsalicia Hello! I'm sorry to hear you're moving this issue, I will help in any way I can.

This does not appear to be a known issue, but let's discuss it and see what we can do.

Please provide as much information as you can -

• What is the last story mission you completed?
    • Did you notice if the quest disappeared after a particular event? (e.g. Game update, game restart, crash, killing an enemy).
    • What missions do you currently have available? A video would be most useful for this.
    • In your own words, what stage have you reached in the game (e.g. Starter Norway location, England, x hours in)

I'm trying to learn as much as possible, so we can find a solution for you 🙂

Thank you!

Official Response
  • VanRaposU
    14 posts

@collingsalicia

Did this problem happen while you were in a main story quest or after you have completed one?
    If the later, have you tried talking with Randvi in the map room of your settlement's longhouse? She is the one who gives you the main quests and if you have already completed the ones you had the game won't automatically tell you to return to her.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics