Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Chevy_man2010
    Original poster 83 posts

Ubisoft, Im fed up. Im over 80 hours in & over level 220. Yet fight Zealot knights or any strong character where you should outrank rank them significantly but you still barely hurt them is utter nonsense.
    I play nothing but RPGs because first person games give me migraines & 2nd games Im a Marine Vet with no desire to relive my time in military through call of duty games.
    I've made multiple post over the last week & a half about my concerns & frustrations. Im been plugging away anyway because story was decent but I've finally had enough.
    Every area I've went to I outrank significantly for quite sometime. Example: I just finished Cent which was recommended Power level of 130 & I was power level of over 220.
    Which means guards shouldn't be a problem but because of bugs/glitches parrying is non-existent or it half way works if it does work.
    I know you have the ability to search my username to find all my post. Ive never used a forum until this game but I am beyond livid how much you destroyed this game. I wasted a $130. So I'm not happy.

The leveling system is trash, button configuration is trash, parrying doesn't work, bird is useless, tagging on map is useless, compass on map is dumb. Everything about the gameplay is trash. I enjoyed old AC games. But why not blend the abilities of the old AC games with the mechanics of Odyssey. The Odyssey gameplay mechanics were amazing.

I dont know who designed this game for you Ubisoft but for being in Development for 2 years, yall got lazy & covid is no excuse.

I am not reserving the next AC game if I buy it at all. You ruined this franchise for me in this game.

Im speaking my mind because I've been a gamer for over 35 yrs since I was 4 with an Atari in 1985. I've had Nintendo, Sega Genesis, PS2, PS3, & PS4. I played the others just never owned them.

I am a seasoned gamer & this is my opinion. Im not asking anyone to agree with me.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Vlerk2020
    25 posts

Agree, i was 40 hours and 28% in the game and i simply quit.. this game is an abomination.

If there is no patch before end of this year with, well.. a TON of stuff that needs improvement (empty lands emty lands empty lands where are the people Ubisoft??!!) and sooo much more, i will uninstall and never buy anything Ubisoft again.

I payed so much money for a game that is just bad, unfinished and plain boring.

400 hours in Odyssey were so much worth the money i spend on store stuff and all DLC.. this game nahhh.

Maybe Ubisoft should hire GAMERS again and not career millenials who have played 50 hours of fortnite.

• Chevy_man2010
    Original poster 83 posts

@vlerk2020

Agreed. You can tell whoever made this game is not a true gamer & dont know what gamers want.

Plus I'm sick of all the politically correct crap too. They curse in the games. If you get your feelings hurt easily or don't want to kill NPCs then dont play games that kill people.

If its an open world & you say create your own story then outside the main story line I should be allowed to do whatever I want with exception to killing kids. I draw the line there. Because kids will be playing the game whether they should or not.

Im switching games today. I need a change. I just can't anymore.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics