Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• 0 Likes/2 Replies/46 Views
    Poorkenny
    Original poster 43 posts

While creating a different topic for a different bug found on the forum, I wanted to include a partial screenshot.
    So I used Snip & Sketch to capture part of my screen, pasted it in my forum message. (pasted as in Ctrl + v)
    The UI seemed to accept that without any issue, as I could see the image displayed correctly in the message.
    When hitting "Submit", I got greeted by the error message in the title : "Error : error"
    In the end, removing the image fixed the error, and I was able to publish my message.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey there @poorkenny - please accept my apologies for the delayed reply. Thank you for having taken the time to post here in the forum feedback section about the issue you had encountered with sharing an image as part of your post.

Have you continued to experience issues when trying to add images into your post by pasting them in? Can you confirm for me the approximate dimensions of the image you were originally trying to use, as well as the file type? I'd be happy to investigate further as to whether either of these factors could have been the cause of the issue.

It may be worth uploading the image directly after saving it in the future, to try and avoid any potential issues with the embedding!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics