Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Vughenhal
    Original poster 1 posts

Like with Ubisoft Connect, I don't understand why did we need a special forum for AC Valhalla. I am a practical person and I don't really get unnecessary changes.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1195 posts

Hey Vughenhal! 🙂 Thanks for posting.

This is an Open Beta for our new forum format that only includes Assassin's Creed Valhalla for the moment. We intend to transition other games and brands over to this format in the future!

If you have any ideas or suggestions to improve the site, please let us know.

Official Response
  • veovis77
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer Please don't transition other games to this system... it's bad. Really, really bad. When you can scroll down a subject and see the same post multiple times because it shows up as both its own post and as the response to other posts, something is wrong.

• plume808
    4 posts

@veovis77 THIS!! You click on "4 Reply's" in the original post, they reveal themselves, and it's the same 4 reply's that are below the post anyway, just repeating itself. On mobile it's ten times more confusing too.

• Stewie_EGC
    4 posts

@plume808 its so they have yet another platform from which to ignore customers like support, Facebook and Twitter, sarcasm and truth 🐶

• Ubi-Woofer

I am happy to forward this feedback regarding the pocketed replies and the overall thread replies, veovis77 and plume808. I've seen it suggested by a few players that it would be better as one or the other. 🙂

@Stewie_EGC If you have posted a thread somewhere, please rest assured that a member of our team will reply as soon as they are able. Due to the high contact volume it's taking us a little longer to get back to everyone, but we're committed to doing so.

Official Response
  • plume808
    4 posts

@ubi-woofer Thanks for forwarding, I think it would just be a bit less confusing and take up a lot less page space if it was one or the other.

• kizza0721
    63 posts

@plume808 Yes, that's annoying, but if someone replies to your post after a few other posts have been made, pushing the '4 replies' button groups all replies together, which is a good feature for continuity when reading through a larger thread

@ubi-woofer The pocketed replies feature is good when you work it out. On a highly active thread you can group all replies under the original comment, which streamlines the thread in the thread. I can see it's confusing in smaller, less active threads, but in the big ones it's a great feature being able to group it all together.

• kizza0721
    63 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer

@plume808 - I've continued forwarding the latest feedback from other users / staff on this subject, and a discussion is ongoing. I'll do my best to keep everyone updated should anything change!

@kizza0721 - Thanks for sharing further supportive comments for threaded replies in addition to unthreaded ones here in this thread! I've passed those on as well as the ones I just acknowledged in another thread. I'll let you know if any changes are made!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics