Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• UnDyingUK
    Original poster 10 posts

This problem is driving me insane Ive rage quit over this several times now.

The problem is this, I am the sort of player that (used to) like finding all the hidden stuff, the problem Im having here is the "Chase the tattoo" mini game, where you chase the floaty bit of paper through trees, across roof tops and other above ground areas, which as a mini game should be fun, except its not, cause when you try to jump gaps half the time you simply drop to the floor, and trying to change direction when the floaty sheet does is all but impossible. Probably the most annoying thing is that when you drop to the floor you then have to go back to the start because your to far behind if you do climb back up. Also its not just the above the most infuriating chase ive failed so far is the Lundenwic one which is hard enough to start because 2 of 3 starts fail when Eivor fails to walk out onto the starting beam and just drops off to the lower roof.

I was really looking forward to this game, Im trying to ignore the bugs and keep on but its really not a fun game to play, which reminds me I have a few vids i need to post about other bugs ive found.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• UnDyingUK
    Original poster 10 posts

I discovered a work around for this nonsense.

First run up to the floaty sheet and trigger the start.

Then get out your raven out and follow it to the end.

Then go back to the start and restart the chase, then drop to the floor and run to the end, then climb up to the finishing point.

When the floaty sheet arrives, collect it.

Job done, no pointless stress.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello!

I appreciate this has been a frustrating experience for you and we will take this feedback on board, perhaps other players will also voice the same opinion.

Thank you for your time, we will improve in any way we can 🙂

Official Response
  • Moon-Pye
    12 posts

@undyinguk Do not play Black Flag then, you will absolutely hate it. The song sheets in that game where by far the worst, most infuriating part. Also, the sheets pause for a few seconds once they reach their end destination, so there is some room for error.

• ALonelyWanderer
    9 posts

I'm just linking another input related issue: https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/80170/aim-locking-up
    Can anyone confirm if this also happens on console?

• UnDyingUK
    Original poster 10 posts

@moon-pye I have Black Flag and I do hate it but not for this reason, I hated it because of the stupid hiding in plain sight mechanic. Right at the begining when you have to use a group of prostitutes to walk through the middle of a guard area, in order to follow the target, I skirted the guard area and waited on the other side of the area waiting for the guy to come out, when he did although i was sat on a bench, he spotted me and the mission was over, I instantly lost interest because of that, not being allowed to approach the mission from another stand point is just dumb IMO.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@alonelywanderer I will do a bit of revision on this and get back to players in the thread 🙂

Let's please try to avoid crossing our threads and discussions, so we can assist players as effectively as possible.

All the best!

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics