Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ELC_Zyreael
    Original poster 6 posts

Hello ! I have a lot issues...

I have a member of the Ancients Order who’s stuck behind a wall, and because of that I can’t get the murder and finish the quest where I have to kill all the members (Brimclif Monastery).

And also there’s an object I should be able to move in Asgard (a big shelf) to get a chest but it’s bugged as well and I can’t move it.

Please help me or patch it !

Thanks a lot for ur answer

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@elc_zyreael Hello! This is certainly something we can help you with.

The ancient order member being stuck is not a known issue, so we will need to investigate. Can you please provide an image of the map location, and also provide a video of the issue is possible?

We are aware of the bugged shelf issue, and are working on a fix!

Thanks!

Official Response
  • ELC_Zyreael
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-raziel thanks for ur answer !

here my photos of my issues

undefinedundefined

• ELC_Zyreael
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-raziel

another oneundefined

• Ubi-Raziel

Thank you very much, this will help us investigate.

The NPC looks like they're defeated. Did you fight them at all for them to be stuck, or did you find them like that?

Have you perhaps tried fast travelling away then returning, to see if that changes their position?

Thanks 🙂

Official Response
  • ELC_Zyreael
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-raziel I have fight him, I didn’t find him like that ; and I tried the fast travelling, to reload and restart my game, and just keep going and hoping for it to move.
    Thanks again !

• Ubi-Raziel

@elc_zyreael

I really appreciate you answering all of my questions, this has all been forward to the AC Valhalla team 🙂

Considering this issue is quite specific / circumstantial I can't promise they will be able to release a fix that would affect your save game.

Do you perhaps have an older save that you can load? That may be our only option.

Official Response
  • ELC_Zyreael
    Original poster 6 posts

@ubi-raziel

thanks u too for ur answer !
    i uninstall the game 2 times and charge a save 6-7 times and the NPC left the wall and I can confirme the murder.

Do u have some informations for the fabric for complete the offering altar ?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics