Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• N0rdicLeg3nd
    Original poster 8 posts

I noticed the draugr helmet is very similar to the below reference.

I would be absolutely floored if in upcoming store instalmet you added horns in the same ordination as the below link reference. But with the normal character face visible. Or a helmet in that likeness. Its always been my favorite style, across numerous other fantasy worlds.

https://pin.it/4ghZAKR

If this is added or something like it I dont think i would stop playing.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• N0rdicLeg3nd
    Original poster 8 posts

Now the leaked Hell's Damnation armor is outstanding!!! I will definitely be purchasing that the instant it becomes available. And it should tide me over for a while....I know I'm picky but I am really hoping for a version of that helmet with horns in the same orientation as the above link.

A toned down version of the Hell's without the orange/fire so you can partially see your characters face, horns wrapped down would look like a berserker juggernaut!! Maybe long hair that pertrudes though at the bottom. Would be insane!!

Either way big thanks and shout out to the devs/team involved in the armor yet to come!! Keep up the awesome work!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for my dream helmet!!

• N0rdicLeg3nd
    Original poster 8 posts

I just realized there is a charater name Suttungr in game. I need that helmet!!!

Is there away to get this style in game?? Anyone know?

I haven't been online a while lot lately this will get me back on and playing!!!

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics