ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

Anyone know if there will be an update to this quest I’m on a continuous drunk screen eivor will sometimes stagger then he will not but still drunk spinning screen and I got that mask and cloak stuck on my character it won’t even let me fast travel I’ve tried uninstalling re installing resetting the game countless times I’m completely stuck can’t progress with mission plus it says find the druids guy but doesn’t come up on my map even if I use Synin.... I’ve had to just cut my loses play another game I’ve tried also loading every save every auto save I’m still drunk screen with horse skull and cloak on I’m playing on Xbox series x i haven’t heard anyone complain about this only the outfit being stuck so I’m baffled

hoping another update will come couple weeks or whatever I don’t know if that’s planned as I would love to carry on playing without losing my power level of 214 plus 52 hrs of game time

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@dev_86 same here 😞

• guest-e2yF98mF
    1 posts

Bug is preventing me from finishing quest and getting on with the game. Really nothing left worth while besides the actual story line.

• hop2it1986
    2 posts

Confirmed game breaking bug on PS5 with latest patch. Wearing the disguise as instructed, cannot interact with the door despite the quest icon being there. I can see the druid behind the door standing there cluelessly. I have tried reloading, removing and adding disguise and gear, fast traveling and returning, saving and quitting, the works. This is extremely disappointing and frustrating to be stuck in my tracks 83 hours into the game. Very disappointed.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@hop2it1986 same here I’m on series x I can’t even see the Druid marker to even find him I’m stuck with a drunk screen blurry and that horse mask & cloak glitched onto eivor I can’t even change it

• hop2it1986
    2 posts

@hop2it1986 OK by reloading to a point prior to the drunken night where I was accused of murder, I successfully passed this bug.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@hop2it1986 for me all my auto saves are go to the druids bloke so I’m [censored] 😂

• Basis.808
    1 posts

I'm on PC and been having same issue for 4 days now

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

I’ve now been able to fast travel to ravensthope the drunk screen gone next part of the riddles quest I have to speak to moden or whatever and the horse mask and cape gone I expect it will reappear when I step foot back in glowchester so I’m just going to stay away till they patched it but of a bummer as it’s the next bit for me to progress the story but there you go 🤷🏽♂️ Guess we all wait for it to be fixed

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@tyleremma2015 im able to put my cape up without mask & cape reappear outside of of glowchester too

• DELderf
    2 posts

La quête Halewyn le druide est buguée. Elle empêche de pouvoir continué la quête principale. Il est Urgent de la patché.
    La tenue avec le masque en crâne pop puis disparaît, Eivor reste empoisonné sans pouvoir passer à une autre quête et faire disparaître cet effet. Les voyages rapides sont désactivés, le druide n'a aucune interaction après l'intervention d'Eivor demandant de se déguiser en esprit.

PATCH URGENT

• guest-NXmlSx0F
    5 posts

@cvatikphoto
    I’m having the same problem! That’s the last alliance I need to do to finish the game. I’m getting really bored that I can’t progress.

• BeetleCandy698
    1 posts

The glitch I’m experiencing for “Clues and Riddles” is when Eivor knocks on the druids door and says to himself he should put the cloak on. But the Druid did not open the door, he just put the cloak on like any other time. so I had to wonder around to see what was wrong, I tried going back to the town and retrace my steps but I didn’t miss anything. The bug is really intruding on my game experience and would like it to be fixed rather soon.

Xbox One S

• guest-NXmlSx0F
    5 posts

@tyleremma2015
    for the Druid location the game doesn’t tell u search it up on YouTube and you will get it.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@guest-nxmlsx0f so is there actually a way I can go back to glowchester do the mission and carry on with the game without waiting for a fix? Soon as I step foot back in that place every time I put my hood up that mask and cape come back and screen goes completely blurry “drunk” I managed like I said to get out area lost the mask and cloak just wait for a fix then try Carry the mission on after that?

• SoulmasterxX
    37 posts

Another day without being able to progress in the game because of this bug and I can't complete the order too

Imagem

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@soulmasterxx

is the assassins bureau bugged aswell then if that’s what you mean by the order?

it’s a right pain not being able to complete the story I just hope it gets sorted before they start rolling out the dlc’s

• JadenBNSN
    6 posts

https://wampi.ru/image/RMBYWFg: (https://wampi.ru/image/RMBYWFg)

• mihai.02
    1 posts

After I speak to the druid (the dialogue to solve the riddles) the quest doesn't progress. And if I try to speak to him again, he tells only one riddle, the threefold death. After that the quest just remains in the top-left corner with no map marker, leaving me in a loophole.

• cricek1988
    3 posts

@guest-e2yf98mf

are you stuck with that druid like me, when i finish his riddles it wont update the quest for me, I can't progress now...

Suggested Topics