ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SoulmasterxX
    37 posts

@tyleremma2015 I can't kill everyone in the order, the last one needs a clue that is in the history of the game and my game does not advance the story because I am stuck in this ridiculous mission of the druid for more than 3 weeks

undefined

• Jaguar_105
    3 posts

@jbc1123 PS4

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@soulmasterxx

oh I see, on the clues and riddles mission I’m all blurry drunk screen and the mask and cape get stuck to eivor but I managed to get out area lose the mask and cloak put my raven clan cloak up without having the mask come back on so all I can do is stay away from that mission till it’s patched but I just hope we get some sort of update I’m playing on series x so I can only wait for a patch hopefully I can carry on playing I can do everything else in game but this part just hope it gets sorted soon guess we wait tho hope it gets fixed for you too or even if we get some sort of work around

• UbiExcellent
    756 posts

Hi folks! I'm very sorry that we do not have any new updates to share at this time, as this issue is still being looked into. For those of you that are able to (only applies to PC and PS4 users), please provide your save files via a support ticket to our support teams. Unique to PC users, please also upload your MSINFO and DxDIAG files as well for evaluation. Once you've done so, please provide your case numbers as replies to this thread.

• paratrooperrich
    4 posts

@cricek1988 same boat for 3 days now. with the hood on or off it wont let me talk to him. Multiple people are having trouble with this quest.

• SoulmasterxX
    37 posts

@ubiexcellent unbelievable, there's no way I can ask for a refund for this game? wouldn't it be easier to launch an option to redo mission? I have almost 100 hours of play I have nothing else to do there and you still don't have a solution, unbelievable

• DELderf
    2 posts

Svp patchez cette quête. Le jeu est injouable tans qu'on reste empoisonné par cette quête. Merci

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@ubiexcellent

is there a time frame we can have I know these things not fixed easily but me and everyone here included don’t wanna lose our saves plus our hours of game time we just want a patch or an update do you know when there will be an update for the game I’m on series x playing this a lot others on Xbox PlayStation and pc all having the same or similitude problems, hope it gets sorted before you guys release the dlc’s for this game as we wanna conquer main game side quests before that

• MARSDENx
    15 posts

I’m on the mission Clues and Riddles in Glowecestrescire. The quest says “Meet Halewyn the Druid”, I’m outside his hut and I can’t knock on the door to continue the quest. I have put the mask on, fast travelled away and rode back, reset the game and even tried to do the mission on the PS4 version, but no luck. Pretty annoying considering i’m 70 hours into the game....

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

Hi everyone has anyone come into any bugs with the snottinghamshire arc as I’m just gunna start that leave glowchester till it’s fixed I’m on series x

• Jaguar_105
    3 posts
  • iker635
    6 posts

@ubiexcellent I have the same problem, when I turn on the straw dolls, the mission doesn't update me and won't let me talk to him to tell me the riddles. I have the whole map completed, 96h of play and that's all I need to get to the end, I would like this problem to be fixed soon. I'm playing on xbox series x

• Ubi-Baron
    Ubisoft Support Staff 796 posts

Thank you for contacting us.

At the moment we are only able to offer support in English through the new Discussions forums here, at least in their current phase.

You can head to the forums here: (https://forums-fr.ubisoft.com/forumdisplay.php/910-Assassin-s-Creed-Valhalla-Support-Communautaire), if you wish to receive assistance in French.

Alternatively, if you are comfortable receiving assistance in English we can continue here. If you can provide a quick run down of the issue in English, to make sure we don't lost any context from a direct translation.

Official Response
  • TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@iker635 im on series x aswell have you had any problems with snottinghamshire arc as I’ve started to pledge but I don’t want to continue to do it if it’s got a bug aswell ?

• kennethsodacool
    2 posts

@marsdenx wait till you hit honors hubris quest lmao. Im over 100 hrs in. Im not sure about your glitch cause I made it past everything but the last quest where you pledge allegiance to jorvik region. I can't progress or start the quest either.

• SupremeCymbrani
    12 posts

@TylerEmma2015

havent come across any other game breaking bugs apart from the clues and riddles mission. You should be fine to start another arc.
    Im just going to stop playing untill it’s fixed.takes the [censored] mind

• WV_WILD_1
    2 posts

Glowecestrescire clues and riddles will not allow me to continue after speaking with Halewyn. I speak get the answers correct and when it's time to move on. The speak bar appears back over his head. If I speak to him again I get the third question again and it repeats the process. This is the last arc that I have to complete. Please fix this bug so I can finish the game!

• JadenBNSN
    6 posts

does anyone know how to fix this bug? I can not continue the story quests because of this bug, I tried everything, even started the game after 60 hours, it's still a bug, it's a nightmare https://wampi.ru/image/RMh9GSy: (https://wampi.ru/image/RMh9GSy)

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@supremecymbrani thank you mate for getting back to me I have the same problem I mean if you read what I put before I have drunk screen and that but it’s all gone now I left glowchester but I’m able to do other things thank you mate like everyone I hope your game mine and everyone else’s gets fixed 👍🏼

• JadenBNSN
    6 posts

https://wampi.ru/image/RMh9PGy: (https://wampi.ru/image/RMh9PGy)

Suggested Topics