Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• SounderSpace710
    14 posts

I'm on xbox one, Every thing else works for me I could go and do other things but I keep getting "Help halewyn prepare" which I know means lighting the straw men but he won't say anything and I can't interact. He just keeps dancing on the ledge...

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3625 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Halewyn's door cannot be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Clues and Riddles" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• Which issue you're encountering in "Clues and Riddles."
    • You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

Official Response
  • SounderSpace710
    14 posts

@onelivingstone same thing for me

• Ccoyne95
    2 posts

Clues and Riddles Quest: I cannot interact with the druids house. I knocked without the quest costume and returned to knock again with the quest costume but can no longer interact with the door. I tried quitting out, reloading an earlier save and progresses other quests but still am unable to knock on the door at all. 63 hours in, restarting is not an option.

• Ccoyne95
    2 posts

@lukecranford same issue. No resolution yet.

• oukf
    5 posts

same!!
    any response, please!

• RiverDan
    13 posts

I have now collected every collectible every where in the game. Nothing left to do until the patch. Putting game aside until the fix. A little disappointing. Still a pretty great game. I have gone back a bunch to see if I can progress the mission. No luck.

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

I’ve found an issue now everytime I load up I have a blurry grey and green screen I think it’s related to a random drenger fight by Sherwood Forest pretty annoying that everytime I load up it’s grey and green I speak to any random npc it disappears to a normal screen 🤷🏽♂

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@riverdan

theres so much to do on this game I haven’t even got half way through the map I’m lvl 260 summin lol oh yeah I heard that apperently December 15th or 17tb could be a patch day for clues and riddles I don’t know how true it is but yeah

• guest-NXmlSx0F
    5 posts

@sounderspace710
    same I’m on Xbox and at the same step this is my last alligance i need to do. I’m missing 10 raw materials to get to lvl 6 settlement but I need to finish glowchercshire first. This is so annoying cyberpunk is gonna kill this game in 5 days

• filledb
    2 posts

I have a problem with the "Clues and Riddles" quest. You are sent off to talk to the Druid, I have the mask and the cloak etc, the mission marker takes me right to his front door but he won't open or speak to me.

• SoulmasterxX
    37 posts

Let's go to the fifth week without playing

• JSRG1840
    80 posts

@vlitvin1 I had the same issue with my ps4. It took alot of messing around equipping different cloaks as well as wearing then not wearing the hood. I ended up going swimming for a chest nearby to "trick" the system into recognising that I had put the hood up again after getting out of the water.

The system seems to automatically takes the hood off if you go swimming though it doesnt always show that graphically.

To ubisoft you might want to have a look at that section of code.

• Eregan01
    5 posts

I’m having the exact same issue right now... I walk up to the druids door and can’t interact with it. I have the hood and mask on, I’ve restarted the game, my console, fast travelled away and come back, I’ve left and done countless other quests but every time I come back to this door it’s the same thing... can’t knock on it. Someone please tell me they found a way to fix this

• Eregan01
    5 posts

Everytime I go to “Meet Halewyn the Druid” I can’t knock on his door. I have the hood and mask on and am not getting any kind of “interact” prompt to knock on the door. I’ve tried fast travelling away and coming back, restarting the game and my console, leaving and doing other objectives and coming back and still nothing. Please tell me there’s a way to fix this.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Thank you for reporting this issue MARSDENx and apologies to everyone here that is also encountering this error! Please rest assured that our teams have received similar reports about this particular issue within "Clues and Riddles", and hope to implement a fix in a future update. We've also created a megathread for this bug here. As soon as updates are made available, we'll post them on the game's official website and on the aforementioned megathread, so please stay tuned!

Official Response
  • Frizeru1994
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • oukf
    5 posts

same problem on ps5 game on a disk for ps5 version. Can't interact with a door. completed all other main quests.
    let's hope for 1.05 but cyberpunk is near...

• Frizeru1994
    14 posts

I have the same problem... Besides the daily mistakes and the bug that doesn't allow me to continue the missions in Asgard (the shield blocked at the "Defensive Measures" mission). This is not a finished game ... Money in vain ...

• Zioborchia
    10 posts

I'm playing assassin's creed Valhalla on PS4 and I can't go through the main story mission cause a glitch or a bug in the mission clues and riddles literally don't hollow me to speak with the druid and I'm stack from 5 days.
    I reinstall the game 4 times and updated all the patches available but nothing helpppppppp

• Zioborchia
    10 posts

I'm playing assassin's creed Valhalla on PS4 and I can't go through the main story mission cause a glitch or a bug in the mission clues and riddles literally don't hollow me to speak with the druid and I'm stack from 5 days.
    I reinstall the game 4 times and updated all the patches available but nothing

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics