Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Yorkt90
    7 posts

[censored] you ubisoft, you're pathetic

• hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned

atleast respond and let us know your working on it? like i said we all paid money for this so why are we left out when were depending on you guys to finish the main quest line? ive bought every assassins creed and this is the first time i bought it when you guys first dropped it. never again will i do that for ubisoft. call of duty has millions of people on the same server, whats the issue here? and i think its funny how you guys will pop into the chat randomly to come at someone having an issue with the same mission instead of help resolving it. you guys get paid good money to make and fix this game. whats the excuse? i love assassins creed but seriously you guys havent given a [censored] about lir bugged games. you probably see this thread everyday and avoid it cuz you know it wont be updated until january....... [censored] [censored] holes.

• hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned

@ubiwan where are you bro?

• hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned

@ubiwan
    why havent you responded at all

• hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned

@ubi-borealis updates? talking? can we get something?

• hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned

@snoddas1099 and ubisoft still hasnt said anything lol

• sanderlin2013
    4 posts

I can't examine the last clue (the one by the pots) after waking up to find Tewdr gone. I've tried saving the game and restarting, changing the graphics level, have done the rest of the alliance map, and keep getting stuck in the same place when I try to complete this portion. This is the second bug I've run into with this mission- seems like it needs a lot of work.

• sanderlin2013
    4 posts

@xxelfninoxx having the same issue with the jars and the arrows.

• unaco84
    Original poster 2 posts

Ubisoft wants money, and spittin on our issue.... freaking dumbs, they should give our money back because of that, because we can't use the prodcut in the way it has been produced... added new small uneccessary content, when we can't complete old quest... what a mess..

• Gokueblue13
    3 posts

On the clues and riddles quest once again still doesn't move on to the main storyline o rank to the druid and nothing happens goes back to talking to him again. Ive done everything before and after the update and made sure all things were burned and clues observed still stuck over month come on ubisoft....

• punkdude21
    7 posts

i'm on a ps5 and i also get stuck trying to interact with halewyn. there's no prompt that pops up to "speak with" (the triangle button).

• Frizeru1994
    14 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Frizeru1994
    14 posts

3 days from the update and 2 weeks from your last information for us ... fans ... what support ... what nonsense from you ... you should give us your money back. 
    The people from CD Projekt hit it off with Cyberpunk, it's as buggy as your game, but the difference between Ubi[censored] and them is that they offered support for the fans and offered them the refund version. You are fools and thieves!

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

Hello everyone!

Apologies for the delay, we are getting back to you as soon we can. I understand this is an important topic.

We weren't able to push a fix as early as patch 1.1.0 however our team is still hard at work and we hope to have more information soon. Please keep an eye on our News & Announcements section for future patch notes.

Official Response
  • rand0mnis1
    7 posts

@ubi-raziel just need ability to interact with door 😄

• Ubi-Raziel
    Ubisoft Support Staff 197 posts

@rand0mnis1 Our team are aware of this too 🙂 this is also a very important issue to resolve!

Official Response
  • Peterdlrv
    2 posts

Clues and riddles quest is broke i have the cloak on so the guy can answer the door but he keeps saying no or it won't even let me knock. Had to reload an old save and lose a bunch of stuff just to try again and have the same thing happen. Cloak doesnt even show in my inventory and only shows on my person when i take my other gear off. And a separate problem is every time i start the game or fast travel or die and respawn im drunk.

• guest-876qAvSI
    1 posts

Too bugs! Now I’m stopped at the mission clues and riddles. What can I do?

• nolimit_tristan
    1 posts

I cannot progress in this mission because it won’t allow me to open the door to Halewyn’s house. (Yes even when I wore the mask.) I tried to reload the game, go to the settlement and come back. I think I’ve exhausted options but I still can’t go further in this mission.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics