• swiftblade
    6 posts

SORT THIS OUT UBI!!

• swiftblade
    6 posts

UBISOFT [censored] FIX THIS [censored]

• Frizeru1994
    14 posts

And I know, @UbiExcellent , I read the rules for refound. Normally we can't get our money back because of the hours we play. I already had 50 hours when I got to that mission, did I know I was going to find that bug? If we knew, we wouldn't buy the game for you. And put yourself in our place, we gave money worked by us and we are fooled. But if others hack your game and play for free, how do you feel? That's how we feel, we worked for that money, just as you work for your money. Be fair to us as we were to you and bought your game!

• edelgiud
    13 posts

I know this is not another Cyberpunk mess, but wow, I can't believe I played one amazing week of this game, then got stuck at 85% because of this bug. There is nothing else I have been able to enjoy since many weeks ago now. So much for pleasure of my $79.99. Should have waited 1-3 months and maybe a small discount before purchasing pre-load....

Come on Ubisoft support, get this fixed in the next patch no matter what (even if it takes like 2-3 weeks still)....

Regards, a disappointed Ubisoft game freak who played/bought every PrinceOfPersia, Assassin's Creed/Far Cry over the years....

• guest-0evxDFmN
    5 posts

Exact same with me on PS5. 120 hours in so cant restart and previous save was at 70 hours. Can't fast travel anywhere and character 'drunk' so cant complete any of the other side missions etc

• guest-7LG6ZPiF
    1 posts

@ubi-baron PS4 Pro for me. Putting on cloak with bone-face and still nothing. I walk right up to the door and there's no "Interact" icon or anything.

• punkdude21
    7 posts

i'm just curious, of those stuck on the mission, are you guys also stuck with the cloak and bone mask forever as well? since i got stuck with this mission, my character also has that costume on forever and i can't hide it or switch it, it's just always on now. anybody else? wondering if it's the same bug or just a different bug that i also got lucky enough to get stuck with.

• Frizeru1994
    14 posts

Hello guys! If you want to get your money back, talk directly to the playstation support (in case the game is purchased from this platform). I did this and recovered my money (absolutely the whole amount, but it will take some time). I'm tired of waiting and praying for ubisoft to fix this [censored] bug. I hope I helped you. It's the last game purchased from this company!

• mitchbryson
    1 posts

I love this game, but wow. Can't even progress past this mission. Why did I pay full price if I haven't even been able to play it for the last month plus? I want my money back or something, this is ridiculous.

• skeli25
    3 posts

I am very disappointed that I cannot finish the game that I have been looking forward to since summer and I have paid 70 euros, because of a bugged main quest that has been known for a month and has still not been fixed. Thank you Ubisoft, maybe take 3 years for the next AC and readd an option called "restart mission" or "load last checkpoint" like your AC games have had years ago.

• Eregan01
    5 posts

@guest-0u3aluuf
    I haven't played in like 2 weeks and just tried the game again today and its still not fixed!! I've completed everything else in the game and this is all I need to progress further in the story... this is getting ridiculous

• Eregan01
    5 posts

Still cant knock on Halewyn's door. I stopped playing the game about two weeks ago because of this bug and tried the game again today and its still not fixed.. this is all I have left to do in order to progress further into the story... Is there any news or updates on when this will be fixed?

• ddeepp
    1 posts

I have same problem, Is possible restart mission??

• glover87r
    12 posts

Same issue I can't speak to him to start anything and can't carry on the story

• david.gomes1990
    4 posts

xbox one its been goingnon for a month now

• david.gomes1990
    4 posts

@nolimit_tristan same for me its the last territory so im justs tuck and want a refund

• david.gomes1990
    4 posts
  • david.gomes1990
    4 posts

@eregan01 same

• minotor154
    2 posts

Bonjour

Je suis en train de faire la quête indice et énigmes et j'ai beau avoir trouvé tous les indices, la réponse de la troisième énigme ne s'affiche pas

• Luke.Price
    2 posts

In the mission 'Clues and Riddles' it will not allow me to talk to Halewyn once i have lit the scarecrows on fire and therefore halting my progress in the game. Due to this i decided to progress with other pledges and therefore am well through the story and this is my last available pledge. As I have had so much progress reloading a previous save is completely out of question as there have been around 10+ hours of progress made. Any ideas on how to restart the mission or void it completely as i have been stuck like this for over a week and it is annoying me that i cannot complete the story. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game and i have also recently transferred to the new Xbox and it still wont work. Any suggestions would be appreciated, many thanks.

Suggested Topics