Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• crumblina
    2 posts

I have a problem with clues and riddles too!
    I cant talk to him after I've put my hood on. I’ve interacted with everything around his house and i cant progress.
    I have no other quests or alliances to do. Im stuck at this quest.
    I want to reach end game. This problem has been goin on since November to multiple people please find a way to fix this! 😭🤕

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Halewyn's door cannot be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Clues and Riddles" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• Which issue you're encountering in "Clues and Riddles."
    • You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

[EDIT 7 July, 2021: As we have received no further reports of this issue happening in-game, we will now be locking this thread. If you continue to encounter trouble with "Clues and Riddles," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread. A member of the player support team will take a closer look as soon as they are able to. Thank you 😊 ]

Official Response
  • Asgardian02
    1932 posts

Cannot interact with the druid after having found all clues

jeeez,

everytime i try to play some more, i face bug upon bug 😞

Now i cant continue the story arc in glowecestrescire due to this bug 😞

• guest-GrjxcFSq
    1 posts

The Clues and Riddles quest wont complete for me either. Ive done everything the quest requires and when the druid and (masked) Eivor finishes talking the quest doesnt complete. Im 159 hours in and if this isn't fixed or addressed soon I probably wont ever play AC or Ubisoft again. I wont be interested enough in coming back and checking for an update on something that turned into such a disappointment. Here's to hoping for a fix.

• UbiExcellent
    Ubisoft Support Staff 756 posts

Hi everyone. For those of you that are still unable to progress with "Clues and Riddles", I want to first and foremost apologize for the time it has taken our teams to find and implement a fix. Everyone's frustration is completely understandable, since I know I would feel the exact same way if I was not able to proceed and complete this quest. With that being said, I want to reiterate that the development team was able to replicate this issue and will include the fix for this issue in a future patch. We'll share updates with you all as soon as we have more information to provide.

Official Response
  • SoulmasterxX
    37 posts

@ubiexcellent Will you see it in the next update or will you still have to wait for another one like the last time?

• UbiExcellent

@soulmasterxx I'm afraid we don't have that information, but a fix should be coming soon!

Official Response
  • SoulmasterxX
    37 posts
  • Jari_1234
    1 posts

Hey people i have a bug in the mission "clues and riddles", i cant find anything about it on YouTube or something else. Its when i come to Halewyn mansion, i cant open his door. First time i reached this point i was able to open the door, but just before i opened i changed my difficulty. Coming back in the game, at the same point at the door, i couldnt open it to talk to him. In stuck at this point now doe 1-2 weeks. Help me please ? I tink its a bug because i have tried everything....

• sofakingwet1973
    5 posts

@ubiexcellent Thanks for the update

• UbiExcellent

@sofakingwet1973 Sure thing!

Official Response
  • paratrooperrich
    4 posts

Ive had this problem for over a month and stopped playing hoping they would fix it. tried this morning and still nothing.

• Miner5758
    8 posts

@ubiexcellent just curious, will this future update fix both the fact that we can't interact with druids door and the fact that we can't interact with druid after lightning the scarecrows on fire or only a fix to one of those issues?

• SoulmasterxX
    37 posts

@miner5758 From what was said the correction will be the option to restart the mission or the mission will complete itself for everyone

• Miner5758
    8 posts

@soulmasterxx that's good to know, thanks

• sbenyo
    22 posts

Ubisoft, can you be more specific on estimated patch date? Is it weeks, months, years from now? People have been waiting for months already. It's shameful there is not clear update. Saying it will be included in future patch is like saying nothing. I personally stopped playing for weeks and I am not sure I will even return to it when it's fixed. I moved on and all the excitement I had from this games not longer exists because of this issue.

• AFGCowboy
    1 posts

Anyone still unable to progress woth this i still cant get it to work and pretty sure they wont fix it

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

ubisoft Why the [censored] you doing ac China if Valhalla isn’t even working you set to release. 2022 small title fix this all we need is to finish this game I time for your dlc’s for the game honestly please fix this

• Cabbagetowner
    1 posts

I am having same issue. The Druid initially talked to me from behind the door but now does not respond with or without the mask. The quest marker shows as does the Druid. I have tried multiple different things over the course of ~1 week but nothing works. I have played multiple other quests in the meantime and do not want to go back to an old save and lose all that progress.

• combatcanadian
    2 posts

Been stuck here for months now

• Janer64
    19 posts

I've just got here to the broken quest and came to this thread to see so many other people stuck here for fkgn months 😧
    I've over 119 hours into the game!
    And I agree with the earlier poster how can they be focusing on micro transactions and dlc when this game was nowhere near finished and even months after release is still broken.

Disgusted.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics