Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• AFGCowboy
    1 posts

Anyone still unable to progress woth this i still cant get it to work and pretty sure they wont fix it

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

ubisoft Why the [censored] you doing ac China if Valhalla isn’t even working you set to release. 2022 small title fix this all we need is to finish this game I time for your dlc’s for the game honestly please fix this

• Cabbagetowner
    1 posts

I am having same issue. The Druid initially talked to me from behind the door but now does not respond with or without the mask. The quest marker shows as does the Druid. I have tried multiple different things over the course of ~1 week but nothing works. I have played multiple other quests in the meantime and do not want to go back to an old save and lose all that progress.

• combatcanadian
    2 posts

Been stuck here for months now

• Janer64
    19 posts

I've just got here to the broken quest and came to this thread to see so many other people stuck here for fkgn months 😧
    I've over 119 hours into the game!
    And I agree with the earlier poster how can they be focusing on micro transactions and dlc when this game was nowhere near finished and even months after release is still broken.

Disgusted.

• Janer64
    19 posts

Thought I'd be cheeky and also post this game breaking bug here since it is several months after the game release and Ubisoft still haven't fixed it, I've 119 hours put into this game and to have to grind to a full stop right now for a problem I've discovered is so old I am speechless.

and while we're at it the layout of these forums are terrible.

• SupremeCymbrani
    12 posts

I’m now starting to feel like a nagging little kid 😂

but come on Ubisoft people world wide are now stuck on this quest and it’s been on going for a while.

plus I’ve got a little boy so when I do have free time I’d like to be able to complete this game

personally you should have focused on a fix over the festival, which by the way was pretty lame, I can shoot and fist fight practically anywhere

• DuskDragon56496
    384 posts

Well don't bother shouting to Ubisoft all you'll here is your echo!

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@supremecymbrani

I feel the same they need to fix this plus I got a little girl she loves synin lol 😂 so all I can do is show her that till missions fixed haha

• SupremeCymbrani
    12 posts

@TylerEmma

yeah there taking there time with this.i hoped to complete it by now and ready for new game plus when it comes out.

My boy pays no mind to the creed games,but any game that involves driving he practically sticks his head on the screen 😂
    kids are mad haha

• ziggurcat
    167 posts

@janer64 what bug are you referring to?

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@supremecymbrani

haha I totally get where your coming from lol aha bless him kids are cool defo makes the time pass through pandemic and stuff I also found out a clues and riddles update for us should come 14th jan or the 20th “apperently” what system you playing on I’ll add you?

• SupremeCymbrani
    12 posts

@TylerEmma2015

yeah my boy have defo kept my hands full through this lockdown stuff. And yeah I heard the 14th which is tomorrow so fingers crossed. And I’m on Xbox my gt is SupremeCymbrani

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@supremecymbrani
    i added you up man 👊🏼
    yeah defo

• SoulmasterxX
    37 posts

I hope that this time solve

Imagem

• TylerEmma2015
    76 posts

@soulmasterxx

is this the new update suppose to be out tomorrow or 20th

• MARSDENx
    15 posts

@tyleremma2015 14th Jan tomorrow!!! i’ve waited so long for this beautiful moment

• SupremeCymbrani
    12 posts

@Tyleremma2015

you haven’t shown up on my friend list, send your tag and will add you

I do hope todays update will fix this issue

• Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 1268 posts

Hello everyone!

We announced last night that TU 1.1.1 will launch today on January 14th, and in this patch is a fix for the issue whereby “Clues and Riddles” cannot be completed due to the final objective not validating.

Once you have fully-updated your game after the patch is deployed, you should find that the quest objective verifies and that you are able to proceed with completing the quest as intended. If you do encounter any further issues with the quest, please do get in touch with us via this thread and we will reopen the investigation with the team. Please make sure to state which exact objective you're struggling to complete, should the fix not work for you.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding while this issue was looked into and resolved, and I hope that following today's patch, those affected by the validation issue will be able to continue your journey across England without issue! 🙂

Official Response
  • iker635
    6 posts

@ubi-woofer Downloaded the patch and still can't interact with it, keep dancing like nothing else. I'm on an xbox series x

Suggested Topics