Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • RiverDan
    13 posts

You absolutely have to be kidding me. Now there's 2 problems? How can this even happen? Test your game. 146 hours in and I can't progress in the game for months now.

Here's where I'm at.

1-Talk to guy at door
    2-He tells me to lite all dummies
    3-I lite all dummies

That's it. Halewyn continues to dance on a rock.

This is terrible customer service and relations. Terrible. (Not the person helping in forums. Ubisoft in general)

Last Ubisoft game I purchase before waiting on patches.

• FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts

@riverdan I have the exact same issue. Has been like this for over a month now. I also cannot fast travel and I'm drunk every time I load in.

• Samatyaa
    7 posts

Still can't speak to him to even start the mission. Also the cloak and clothes are buggy as hell.
    Maybe just push an update which autocompletes this mission? Maybe in the next game, put an option to cancel a mission and restart to prevent this exact sort of thing?

Guessing it'll be patched in the next update in March or June or something. To be honest, waiting until today was long enough.
    If we're waiting another month for this to be fixed, you should start issuing refunds.

140 hours and only opals to collect until this is fixed.

• hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • glover87r
    9 posts

Is there a patch ment to be on the 20th of this month ?

• Janer64
    19 posts

The bad news is this [censored] bug wasn't fixed in the patch, I get to the door and he doesn't speak to me or open the door!!

oh the good news, I can now turn my Raven left and right!!! (I read that they fixed it in the patch notes and yes they did)

@glover87r The patch was today and it didn't fix it.

• Janer64
    19 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • gypiros
    3 posts

The issue is still not fixed. I am still unable to interact with the door. Can you please advise solution?

• Miner5758
    8 posts

@marsdenx so when is this gonna be fixed? February or March? I'v had this issue with the door for a while now and was hoping it would be fixed with this. And if it takes any longer to fix then I want to know if it's possible to pursue a refund. Since we have received a glitched product and can't complete the game we've paid for.

• punkdude21
    7 posts

i'm also still stuck on the mission. i can't interact with the door still. i'm actually 207 hours in, and i can't start over. at this point i know i can't get my money back for the game, but i've spent at least 80 dollars on hellix credits, how do i get my money back for that? i've started playing black ops and i think i'm done here.

• jawtchua
    3 posts

@ubi-woofer Sill having the issue where I can’t interact with the door to start the mission. Here’s a video if it helps...

I know you’re just the messenger but this is incredibly frustrating. Almost two months of no story progression. 🙃

• guest-0evxDFmN
    5 posts

@guest-3j072ykg same for me

• Marodir
    45 posts

@gymtan Yeah, as of 1.1.1 STILL broken as hell... Got the option to talk to him many times. Finally got the hood to work, now I can't talk to him AT ALL, with or without a mask. The option doesn't even appear! Anyone try going to Valhalla, see if that resets anything? Also have the drunk bug because of this!😓😥

@ubi-baron Xbox One X Talked to him many times, finally figured out the hood, put it up, the option to talk to him through the door doesn't even appear anymore, hood or no hood. Start every death or load drunk, ONLY way to remove drunkenness is to get actually drunk, then recover. No conversation sobers me up, and I can't fast travel at ALL. Have done every other arc and most other missions. Thought this was getting fixed in the new 1.1.1 update today, but apparently it's still broken as hell. 😓

• Marodir
    45 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Chuck7ter
    4 posts

Again it seems the most recent patch hasn't fixed any of the issues with this quest. I am unable to interact with the door to further progress. Its been nearly 3 months that is was first reported...

This is beyond a joke at this point.

• FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts

@marodir Meditating resolves drunkenness.

• Marodir
    45 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • Miner5758
    8 posts

not gonna lie though, even if I could get a refund I probably wouldn't, the game is easily one of my favorite games ever and I'm just sad and disappointed I can't finish it, as well as the fact that this game breaking glitch Still hasn't been fixed meanwhile all of the glitches like money farms and God mode were patched up instantly

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics