ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• TK123BEAST
    2 posts

After lighting all the stick men nothing happens. I can’t talk to him, he just keeps on dancing and I’ve tried restarting the game, going to different area and coming back, nothing works. I can’t load into a previous saved game because they’re all saved after the mission. I’m literally stuck and it’s very annoying.

• edelgiud
    13 posts

Hello Ubisoft Support Ubi-Woofer and thanks for responding with the detailed post.
    @edelgiud We're keen to receive save files and videos of the issue as I've mentioned above - as a PC player, you're able to provide both. If you'd be willing to submit the files / a video, it would be greatly appreciated!

While I figure out how to record a video (free FRAPS type utility doesn't seem to work for now).
    I want to attach a Save game file (near the Druid's house) but I don't know how with this Forum.
    In my case, I was able to interact with the Door and get the druid to come out and start dancing (from the start back in Nov.).
    But after I get all the green clues (including the one in the water/statue) and light the 5 straw men on fire and wear the face mask thing, the druid never responds.

I will see if I can figure out what to use to record a session.

Thanks.

• Marodir
    45 posts

@edelgiud On PC, should be possible to use OBS to record a clip.😊

• eltnameerf
    5 posts

@ubi-woofer thank you for your update and that you and Ubisoft are taking this seriously.

Clues and Riddles still not working...no triangle interaction available at the door with npc stood behind it. The first time I was on the quest i found 5 if the 6 clues around the house but missed the one in the lake. Lit all the fires but couldnt interact with npc who disappeared when i left the area and returned in order to try and kickstart the glitch. Since then the npc has been stuck behind the door.

on PS5

• eltnameerf
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • edelgiud
    13 posts

@marodir Thank you worked great.

• snoddas1099
    10 posts

@wagner_360

I have the exact same problem. Have been like that since end of November.

• Bocobocaco
    1 posts

Hello!
    In the quest clues and riddles i have to meet Druid, knocking on the door and speaking to him is all i have to do, but i have no option to knock (interact) with the door, i know that i have to wear cloak but i just can't interact with the door, please help me.

• hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned

2 updates and you still cant fix the game. so pathetic like why did i buy this game.

so stupid how you expect us to check back after 4 months. 4 MONTHS????????? ARE YOU KIDDING????? 4 MONTHS

if the game is broken, give people refunds. 1 more month and i literally will be stuck in the same spot for a half year. pathetic(5 months)

@eltnameerf they havent worked since october bro just give up

like r the developers so close to being [censored] that they cant fix a door being open? lol

• hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Marodir
    45 posts

@hellcatuzi First of all, calm down, dude... Secondly, stop spamming like this, it's annoying for all of us! You wanna rant, fine. Write ONE long post, rather than all this spam!

We all want this fixed, and they've actually fixed a lot of other bugs, sadly just not the ones WE struggle with. But hurling abuse at the mods and Ubisoft people here won't make it go any faster. Getting them as much info as possible will. So if you can help, do so, otherwise stop screaming. Someone already got an explanation for how to request a refund (though no guarantees you'll get one, as it's on an individual evaluation basis), if that's what you want to do. Feel free to follow those instructions and leave those of us that want the game fixed alone, rather than being a ranting menace.

• edelgiud
    13 posts

OK, for my part, please tell me where I can upload the save file and the capture (322MB shrunk down with MKV to M4V converter)....
    Thanks.

Suggested Topics