ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• ynazarkin
    9 posts

I’ve just checked most recent list of the issues to be tackled by the next patch (was published yesterday on valhalla twitter). and it looks like that „Druid’s door interaction“ is still under investigation which doesn’t give any confidence when it actually will be fixed. That’s quite a long standing issue, for me actually since November 2020.

• Ontarious
    2 posts

@edelgiud this is the same issue I'm having one the xbox one

• TimmexTV
    1 posts

@edelgiud I have the exact same Issue! The Update 1.1.1 didn't fix anything.

• Ranslem
    4 posts

Like most here... I can’t speak with the Druid. This issue has been ongoing since my initial request I submitted to the support team late November of 2020. I provided all details that they requested for looking into this “bug”. All I got back was apologizes and that the team was aware and looking into... blah blah blah.

Fast forward 2 months and nothing has been done. Ubisoft is collecting big money on a game, which can’t be played.

Keep in mind people having this issues can’t progress in the main story... they cant upgrade Raventhorpe... and they can’t progress with the ancient order. This is not days or weeks of having these bugs that you can’t progress in.... it’s MONTHS now. Absolutely ridiculous, Ubisoft!!!

Oh... and dont send me your BS “helpful mtips” in resolving this matter. Nothing works.

WE WANT A REFUND!!! Say it with me!!!

• Marodir
    45 posts

@ranslem I mean, they've fixed quite a few of the problems, just not ours, so there IS still hope this will get fixed too, so I'd rather have a functioning game than a refund, personally. There is an explanation below somewhere from Ubisoft, explaining how to request a refund. Nothing is stopping you from following it.

• Ranslem
    4 posts

@marodir if it hasn’t happened yet then the chances of it actually getting fixed correctly is slim to none. Ubisoft is quiet for a reason on this forum. They have exhausted all their allotted time already with their attempts last update. They are done working on it right now, but maybe in the future they will get another chance?? Who knows... Also, in hopes of being able to restart the quest from the menu.... like the old AC’s, that’s not even being developed for this game.

• MadMorryOneFour
    1 posts

Anyway to fix this without restarting?

• Marodir
    45 posts

@madmorryonefour Not yet, but people seem to be working on it.👍

• MFDraco
    2 posts

Marodir don't be ashamed and switch back to your mod account, don't need to write your propaganda and monitoring the thread for 24/7 from private account. Can't believe that straight dude might spend his whole days to defend Ubisoft, lol.

Waiting for the fix since November and still there are people on the forum which are thankful for some rubbish posts from mods. Wake up folks, it's Ubi job to fix up they mess. They literally did nothing regarding this quest since release day.

LET US REFUND THAT BROKEN GAME UBI!

• Marodir
    45 posts

@mfdraco I don't work for Ubisoft or have anything to do with them other than enjoying their games. And if I DID, I'd be legally required to disclose it, so you're completely wrong. And I check this page several times a day, when I'm bored and want to see if there are any updates. Speaking of which, I might actually have video of what might be the problem, at least for me. I just want the game fixed, that's all. So knock off your ridiculous, paranoid accusations, please.

And again, you want to apply for a refund, you can do that, someone else asked, and one of the official people here answered how to start the process. Try it out, instead of whining like this on the internet.

• Marodir
    45 posts

@ubi-woofer I may have something on this (see this Twitch clip: https://clips.twitch.tv/PlumpTameRhinocerosPlanking), and what is causing the problem, at least for me. I noticed that there was something different this time from the times I was able to interact with the door: He was MUCH closer to the door when I could interact with him. Here in the clip where I can't interact with him, he's much further from the door (as can be seen in the side-view). Is it possible that THIS is what's making it impossible for us to interact with (ostensibly) the door? That the person on the other side is who we're really interacting with, and if he's out of range, we don't get a prompt to interact AT the door?

• Remy.K
    13 posts

One more week until my Uplay+ subscription expires. Bought it for Valhalla but can't finish the game because of this bug. To be honest; it feels like a rip-off. Payed for 3 months but was able to play for 3 weeks until I ran into the bug. I've enjoined so many of Ubisoft's games but this is where I draw a line as a customer. To pay for a product and not be able to play it.

• ynazarkin
    9 posts

@marodir great game, not so many bugs in general. Agree, it just needs to be fixed to enjoy it to the full! 😉

• BigShaneboi81
    1 posts

Can I have a update on this as I can't speak to the druid and its winding me up done everything else and come back and still won't work when is this getting updated please issue is on the xbox one

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

Hello everyone!

I apologise for the delayed update. Thank you for continuing to update this thread with your own experiences with the issue. The development team have reopened the investigation following reports that this still persists following TU 1.1.1. We're sorry that this issue still persists for some of you.

We're also aware that some players are unable to interact with the door to the Druid's hut, or are unable to speak to Halewyn to receive the riddles following the lighting of the wickermen. Please be assured that the development team are also looking into these issues further as well.

As part of the investigation, the development team are interested in collecting the save files of affected players. If you play the game on PC/PS4, please can you open a support ticket and submit your save file for investigation. Once you've opened a ticket, please can you share the case number within the thread so we can pass it onto the team? Thank you!

@DRAGONSLAYER40 & @edelgiud - Thanks for submitting your saves! These have now been passed onto the team 🙂

@punkdude21 - Hey there! Thanks for sharing your concerns and feedback. Please be assured that the development team is working on resolving this issue as soon as they are able to, and we apologise for any inconvenience caused by this. We hope to be able to resolve this issue soon so you can proceed with the story, but at this moment in time we cannot provide a definite ETA for a fix. If you're able to assist in the investigation by submitting your save file, that would be very helpful!

Official Response
  • DRAGONSLAYER40
    8 posts

@ubi-borealis
    Case file number 13905690 

• KenttO_
    2 posts
    @ubi-borealis i play on xbox series x, how do i put the save here?

• Marodir
    45 posts

@kentto_ As far as I know, we can't. Only PC and PS4 can transfer save files to the support system through PC. We can't transfer our save files to a USB, as far as I know...😓

• punkdude21
    7 posts

@ubi-borealis sadly, i'm on a PS5.

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 6078 posts

@DRAGONSLAYER40 - Thanks for sharing your ticket number! Your save file has already been passed on to the development team for further investigation 😊

@KenttO_ - As Marodir says, I'm afraid we can only collect save files from PC/PS4. Thank you for offering to send your own, though!

@punkdude21 - No worries! We understand that not all of our players will be able to submit save files from their platforms. In the meantime, we request your patience as the development team investigates this further. Thank you! 🙂

Official Response

Suggested Topics