Quick Suggestions

• a6252a
    4 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • a6252a
    4 posts

Good morning. 

I'm a Korean.

Two months have passed since the quest has not progressed.

I contacted the customer center. 

Waiting for the problem to be fixed.

I took a bug video, but it looks like this.

• olliefinn10
    4 posts

@Marodir Unfortunately, I went way past - went back to do a new alliance which I had not yet done - Only Glowestrescire left for me now, which is rather annoying to say the least. I see rumours that patch 1.1.2 is planned to be released at some point this week so hopefully it fixes it.

• kinglikenoother
    2 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • kinglikenoother
    2 posts

When are you fixing the mission?

• Marodir
    45 posts

@olliefinn10 Even if we DO see another update this week, according to the 'issue post' (https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-22?_=1611606385427&lang=en-US), I doubt it'll fix this issue. It's still on 'under investigation', sadly...😥

And I'm in the same boat as you, finished almost everything, including everything in the main storyline, and Asgard. Only thing I haven't done is pick up all small items and aid quests, since I can't fast travel, so it would take forever...

• Hinni1985
    3 posts

@ubi-borealis my ticket number: 13951893. Send my bugged save file 😉

• Zuganug
    12 posts

Ubisoft - I skipped the last game and took a chance on Valhalla. The game has good moments, a lot of repetition (can you say shops?) and a lot of flaws. I pre-ordered it, and bought a helix package. I just spent the last three hours with the Clues and Riddles bug, trying at least a couple of dozen times to make it work. As others have said, this is a joke - 2 months of this game-breaking problem and still not fixed? I DO NOT have any sympathy or patience with game-breaking bugs.

I'm not going to curse, I'm simply going to say this is unacceptable and I demand a fix (or it least have the common sense to just allow the option to bypass or complete the whole thing) or a refund for the game AND the helix purchase - and before you say it's not refundable, I'll file a charge back to my visa company.

Please let us know NOW exactly when we can expect a fix otherwise I'll file chargebacks and return to Amazon with a letter of complaint to their customer service. I'm not going to just sit and let you keep my money for a game you won't fix.

• Zuganug
    12 posts

@zuganug Edit: I got him to open the door. Tried every combination of lighting all 5 men and then clues (in various orders), and doing the clues, then the men. If the men aren't lit, it instructs that the ritual needs fire. After lighting all 5, it then changes to something like investigate the clues. After checking them all out, I go to the druid who is dancing like an idiot, and no cutscene nor option Y to interact happens. Have reloaded saves where I had the quest assigned but had not approached the house, but get the same problem.

• Marodir
    45 posts

@zuganug This is the problem they fixed in the last update (1.1.1), but apparently not on all systems for all players...🤔

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3847 posts

Hello all!

@a6252a - Thanks for the video! I've passed this along to the development team. I can see that you play on PC - would you be able to open a support ticket and submit your save file for further investigation? Thanks!

@kinglikenoother - Hey there! At this moment in time, I'm afraid we're unable to provide a definite time-frame in which this issue will be fixed. I recommend keeping an eye out within the forums for further news and updates 😊

@Hinni1985 - Thank you for sharing your ticket number! I've now passed on your save file to the development team 🙂

@Zuganug - Thanks for the update! I'm glad to hear you've been able to open the door, but are still unable to interact with the Druid after checking out all of the clues. This is another issue that the development team are currently looking into at this time. I'm afraid we are unable to provide an exact time frame for a fix, but we hope to have an update to share with you all soon.

Official Response
  • Harpabjarna92
    1 posts

In the quest Clues and riddles, I can't interact with the druid at all.
    At first I couldn't interact with the front door but then I came back some days later and the front door was open.( I didn't do anything)
    I still can't interact with the druid - I tried setting the dummy's on fire for some response but nothing happens and I can't continue the story.
    I'm playing the game on PS5

• oukf
    5 posts

I've been reading the same answers from support for 2 months now.
    "please send saves" stage was in november and nothing has been done since then just "ty for patience"

• a6252a
    4 posts

This is the person who posted the bug video a few days ago.

This is the ticket number.

And I delivered the game save file.

• Remy.K
    13 posts

So, still no update. We've had multiple reactions from Ubi's staff but they say literally nothing. "So sorry you guys, we're working on it".

Yes, for 2 months now. Christ.

• snoddas1099
    10 posts

Still waiting since end of November for this to be fixed... Door closed, cannot interact with it. I'm on PC.

• Marodir
    45 posts

@snoddas1099 If you're on PC, maybe you can send them your save file so they can get more data on what the problem is? There are instructions further down in the comments about how to do it.😊

• Samatyaa
    7 posts

Is it possible to upload save data from Stadia?

Beginning to lose hope in this altogether now. As others have stated, 2 months and no fix in sight.
    I've completed everything except collecting all of the opals and looks like at this rate I'll just have to watch the ending on YouTube.

• Marodir
    45 posts

Looks like this issue is on the list of fixes for the next update, guys!😁👍 Hopefully we can continue the game soon! I just wish we knew when the actual update was coming...😒😓

• Samatyaa
    7 posts

@marodir Where's the list of resolved issues?
    Any mention of whether it's likely to be a hotfix or an update in February or something?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics