ubisoft discussions

quick-suggestions

• locked topic_solved [RESOLVED] Unable to progress with "Clues and Riddles" | POST HERE

20 likes/821 replies/36658 views
    Marodir
    ubisoft:x-posts, 45

@samatyaa Here's the link:
    https://discussions.ubisoft.com/topic/76980/assassin-s-creed-valhalla-known-issues-updated-jan-28
    Sadly nothing about release date, and unlikely to be hotfix according to an official reply I got below. But hopefully this week or next, now that they have solutions to this many issues. They literally have a laundry list of solved issues now.

• ynazarkin
    ubisoft:x-posts, 9

Is there any new info when the next patch will be released? but it’s great to see that the „knocking door“ issue is finally planned to be resolved!

• Marodir

@ynazarkin Nothing official as far as I know...😓 But hoping for something this week or next. I guess we'll just have to wait and see, sadly...

• parsels
    ubisoft:x-posts, 1

Just ran into this bug. Have tried everything. Reloaded to earlier saves, fast travelling, meditating etc. No luck. I am able to light the wicker men and progress. But after I have examined all clues it will not let me speak to Halewyn. Have tried this both ways: speaking to Halewyn after burning wicker men and getting the riddle THEN examining clues and coming back, and examining clues either before or straight after burning the wicker men.

• Ranslem
    ubisoft:x-posts, 4
    post_is_deleted
  • Marodir
    post_is_deleted
  • Marodir

@ranslem Oh, and I expect a public apology when you are able to progress in the game (unless of course you get a refund following the procedures below. If you do, you're welcome.), considering all the vitriolic ranting you've been doing here.

• DB_man17

I have 225+ hours into this game and am trying to complete the Clues and Riddles quest. Halewyn spoke to me and I put my mask on and now he will bot speak to me again so I can complete. This is the last of my main storyline and game to complete and am unable to complete. Any idea when you will have a fix for this well know nightmare? Same thing going in with the talking pig quest. Unable to complete after the first conversation. These are well known issues according to the internet. When will you have a fux for these issues?

• risuku309
    in the mission clues and riddles I set fire to straw dolls and interact with all the objects in the mission, but do not release the interaction with NPC to follow the main mission.

• glover87r
    ubisoft:x-posts, 12

Any updates on this issue ?

• Marodir

@glover87r We're waiting for next update. According to the 'issues' page (see link below), it'll be solved with the next update. But no news on exactly when that will be. Hopefully some time next week, but we hsve nothing official from Ubisoft yet.

• focusedXXkill
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

Hello my name is focusedxxkill and I can’t progress in my game because I’m stuck on the mission clues and riddles where I’m supposed to meet haleayn the Druid but when going to the door nothing happens! Can’t knock or get him to interact with me! Please help!!!

• nielsoonk
    ubisoft:x-posts, 13

Hello @focusedxxkill,

They are aware of this issue as can be found in their “known-issue” list and are currently investigating this. I expect this to be fixed in the next upcoming patches.

Keep an eye on their socials, Forum and/or Discord for updates regarding this matter.

• focusedXXkill
    ubisoft:x-posts, 2

@nielsoonk thank I so whitch date exactly does it get fixed?

• DesertCyclist
    ubisoft:x-posts, 3

For those having issues with not being able to speak with Halewyn after investigating all the clues, putting on my cloak resolved it for me.

• ArbianAssassin
    post_is_deleted
  • Zuganug
    ubisoft:x-posts, 12

Hard to describe how angry I am at not just the Clues and Riddles issues but all of the other serious quest bugs. AC is a franchise that has made an incredible amount of money and there’s no excuse for the poor quality of not just the programming and visuals but the obvious lack of quality control. It remains unacceptable to me that game breaking bug sit out there not just for weeks but months. And not even an apology or gesture of appreciation from Ubisoft as a company. Please stop screwing around with these larger patches and hotfix the ** game breaking bugs ** NOW.

• Marodir

@zuganug I agree 100%. The least we should be able to expect is that QA and fixes are extra prioritized for the core story quests and elements, rather than spending weeks troubleshooting after launch for problems that are critical to the core game. If there are random problems with minor quests, etc. needed for 100% completion, that's one thing, and can be fixed while people finished the rest of the game, but these are just too big to not have been fixed before launch or as hotfixes ASAP. Waiting weeks after a fix is made because they want to roll it out as one big update sucks, but I doubt we can change their minds on that.😓

• travman1111111
    ubisoft:x-posts, 7
    banned
    post_is_deleted
  • travman1111111
    ubisoft:x-posts, 7
    banned
    post_is_deleted

Suggested Topics