This post is deleted!
  • theoneandon2121
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-MrM
    Ubisoft Support Staff 3620 posts

Hello everyone,

Thank you for all your latest replies - we're continuing to investigate the reported issues with "Clues and Riddles" alongside the developers and we'll provide updates on these as soon as we can. I'll pass on all of the most recent reports from the thread for the developers to be aware of, so thank you to anyone who has recently replied relaying their experiences. Any further reports are much appreciated.

For now, here is a brief update on the status of each issue for your visibility:

• The player is unable to knock on Halewyn the Druid's door at the start of "Clues and Riddles"
      • Comments: We are collecting save files for the developers to analyse. If playing on PC or PS4, we would appreciate it if you could submit these via a support case or Live Chat.
    • After lighting the five wickermen for the ritual, the player is unable to speak to Halewyn the Druid
      • Comments: We are collecting save files for the developers to analyse. If playing on PC or PS4, we would appreciate it if you could submit these via a support case or Live Chat.
    • After completing all of the objectives for "Clues and Riddles", the quest completion does not validate
      • Comments: This issue was fixed as part of TU 1.1.1. If still an issue for anyone, please provide a video showing this here in the thread.

@a6252a - Thank you for submitting your save files. I've passed those to the developers now. 🙂

@Samatyaa - I'm afraid we can't take save files from Stadia, but your willingness to submit them is much appreciated.

@ynazarkin - We don't have any information to share at this time about the next title update. However, you'll find the patch notes published here on the forums as soon as the patch is announced, so keep an eye out on the News & Announcements section! 🙂

@parsels - Just to confirm - you lit the five wickermen, Halewyn spoke to you, you examined the clues, and now cannot speak to Halewyn to answer the riddles? If this is correct, are you able to provide a video demonstrating the issue, and your save files if playing on PC or PS4?

@guest-5xYsnAip - Thank you for sharing your experience! It is mandatory to wear the Mari Lwyd disguise to speak to Halewyn, so hopefully if anyone has missed this, your reply will help.

@ArbianAssassin - Is your issue that you are unable to knock on Halewyn's door, or that you cannot speak to Halewyn after lighting the wickermen for the ritual? In either case, as above I'm keeping a close eye on the investigations for these issues and reporting new information back here as soon as I have any.

On a final note, I once again removed abusive / offensive content from this thread as well as posts which served little purpose except to encourage further trolling / flaming and back-and-forth on subjects unrelated to the issue this thread concerns. I urge all of you involved in this thread to refer to our forum rules and make sure to follow them, as I will continue to moderate all posts made in this thread and all others as necessary. I would much rather work with you all to gather the needed information and work together with the developers to find a solution as swiftly as possible, than deal with unpleasantness! 🙂

One rule I'd like to bring to the attention of you all as well is #13, regarding double / multiple accounts and account management guidelines. It is forbidden to create multiple Ubisoft Accounts under the Ubisoft Terms of Use: (http://legal.ubi.com/termsofuse/en-GB), and these terms do of course extend to these forums. If multiple forum accounts are created, these will be banned permanently and the primary account also becomes liable to be permanently banned on the forums as well. If you have been temporarily banned for breaching the forum rules, please wait for this to expire and reflect on your misconduct. Then, you are welcome to rejoin the community and continue posting when the ban ends. Further forum rule breaches from there will, of course, be moderated as necessary.

Thank you. 🙂

Official Response
  • theoneandon2121
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • theoneandon2121
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • RiverDan
    13 posts

After lighting the five wickermen for the ritual, the player is unable to speak to Halewyn the Druid

This has been my issue since November. Playing on Series X. I guess I don't have to point out how bad it is to not be able to finish a game due to a months old glitch? Like reading a book with the last 100 pages missing.
    This really needs a fix. Last preorder or seasonpass buy from UBI for me.

• Remy.K
    13 posts

So, again; a long post from Ubi staff with absolutely zero news. "We're sorry! Still investigating." It has been almost 4 months now. This was my last Ubi purchase. Unbelievable.

• glover87r
    12 posts

Will this be fixed before any dlc content comes out been way to long now miss old days put a game in an it would be a finished game sick of all this update stuff now as above pre order the ultimate edition wish I hadn't now as feel like I have wasted money on a game that isn't able to finish

• playachika8
    1 posts

This is so frustrating. I’ve literally done everything in the game and am still stuck on this quest with no clear path forward. By the time this is fixed, no one will want to even continue anymore.

I originally had the problem that I couldn’t get the final clue and therefore the dialogue couldn’t continue so I loaded my previous save and now I can’t knock on the door to start the quest again.

• splashmonkey
    6 posts

Hi @Ubi-Woofer - I'm trying to submit my savegame as requested, but I cannot do so without using the live chat, and live chat seems to be unavailable. What are the hours that live chat is available for? I'll be honest: if this isn't fixed by the time my Ubisoft+ subscription comes around to renewal I'll probably just cancel - 4 months is a crazy amount of time for such a gamebreaking (as in: you literally cannot complete the game because of it) bug to be in the product.

• mrcreator2021
    6 posts

@f4tca7
    The same problem but i got him out of his cottage got the answers to his riddles lit the straw dolls .
    And he's just prancing around and won't speak ive got mask on and all that but nothing.
    Last quest on the map so can't finish the game right peed off with it now will ubisoft fix the damn thing.
    Seeing how much we pay for these games you'd think work properly ay.

• Howardwins1
    6 posts

@Ubi-Woofer I understand what you're saying, swearing in the forum doesn't necessarily help but you need to understand this is unacceptable. Someone in a previous comment hit the nail on the head "once its fixed, we won't even want to play" its true, any sort of immersion has been broken.

This is good money for myself and a lot of people in this forum. So if there is frustration in your polite forum, its due to the frustration caused by your missold faulty product.

• greenguy6210
    3 posts

Hello,

I am playing on ps5, I have the bug where I am wearing the Mari Lwyd outfit and I still can not interact with the door to speak to Halewyn. I have tried the reloading save tip that other users have suggested as well as completing other location arcs and returning to this mission in hopes to have it work.

Unfortunately, none of those have worked, I am unsure of what to do here so I am posting on this thread hoping there is someone to help.

I really enjoy the game and I hope I can continue playing!

Thanks,
    P.S. My glitch is the same as the other people who have posted the door glitch, not the one where they have already interacted with Halewyn. So, if you require a video of me with the Mari Lwyd hood up and the scarecrows burning I have done that, but I can still make one.

Meonline789

• LordTachungusYT
    4 posts

@ubiwan

Suggested Topics