ubisoft discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Marodir
    45 posts

@rand0mnis1 @MFCristian92 As far as I can tell from the fix notes, it WILL fix the problem with interacting with the door after loading a save game made after knocking on the door. And that IS the official post, Christian! So yeah, it IS official that a fix will be rolled out tomorrow.👍 Let's just hope that it works for everyone.

• edelgiud
    13 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • RiverDan
    13 posts

Just read tomorrows patch notes. I have never hoped for a fix more than this clues and riddles game breaking bug. Crossing fingers.

• MFDraco
    2 posts

I can't believe it, it's still BUGGED... Downloaded 1.1.2, fired up all the puppets - nothing happened, druid is still dancing. Restarted console - no luck, loaded previous save - no luck. Bunch of morons WHO CAN'T FIX THE GAME SINCE NOVEMBER. N O V E M B E R. And please do not ask me to upload for the 3rd time my save file.

• Zuganug
    12 posts

Loaded patch. Didn't fix it. Tried re-lighting men, visiting clues - no help (BWT, people keep mentioning a jar - inside the house per se, I only see the upside down dagger and three ways to kill. Visited all clues, no change. Saved and reloaded, no change. Fast travelled away and rode back, no change. This is on XBOX ONE.

[censored] IS GOING ON WITH THE QC ON THIS DAMN GAME?????

• sofakingwet1973
    5 posts

@zuganug

I am further than before as I was able to open the door and talk to him. Trying to finish quest now.

• sofakingwet1973
    5 posts

@sofakingwet1973 Quest completed. Hell yea.

• Samatyaa
    7 posts

Finally fixed. A bit strange as I'd expected something to do with lighting the scarecrows on fire (which I've read here) and after knocking on the door with the costume I didn't have to do this, yet the mission completed.

To be honest, don't care as I can finally finish the game.

• FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts

@mfdraco Same issue for me. Done the update travelled to the quest, collected the clues, light the scarecrows and yet the old man just dances.

• Zuganug
    12 posts

Maybe this bears pointing out - As I already posted, this patch has done nothing to fix the problem. Many people have complained about interacting with the door - I was able to do this early in the quest, and if it matters, the door remains open now and cannot be interacted with. The clues I see that are highlighted with Odin's sight are: 1) Statue in pond, 2) skulls outside house on porch on side with straw man hung from tree above sheep, 3) upside down dagger inside door, 4) three ways to kill a person on table, 5) spoons under house 6) symbol on door outside of house.

Is. This. Really. So. Hard. To. Fix. after 3 months of QC analysis and patch development??

• FosterXboxGamer
    16 posts

@zuganug There appears to be 3 different bugs (can't interact with door, druid wont come out & druid just dances), it also appears Ubisoft can't fix all 3 of these bugs at once.

• MARSDENx
    15 posts

The update has fixed my door issue

• edelgiud
    13 posts

Alas, the update does not fix my issue with 'druid just dances'....
    Can't finish the rest of the game from 84% completion since Dec.

• glover87r
    12 posts

Finally was able to do this quest am happy now an have finally done it

• RiverDan
    13 posts

Are you kidding me? Really? Three months and this can't be fixed? All that druid does is dance around like a fool and I can't complete this broking heap of a game. This is a game breaking bug that I have been dealing with since launch....what the heck....

Just so we are clear. The door is open, I have lit all stray dummies, I have collected all clues. The druid just dances on top of the small hill. What am I missing? Is there a work around?

I have been very patient in waiting for a fix on game breaking bug. Can't finish story do to Clues and Riddles mission being unpassable. Are there not laws on selling broken products? I haven't been able to complete game for three months now. Twice I've been told, in patch notes, that mission is fixed. Twice it isn't. Three months seems like a fair amount of time for a customer to wait for a fix. I want a refund. Will Ubisoft honor it?

• RiverDan
    13 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • aiden0706
    2 posts

STILL NOT FIXED BEEN 3 MONTHS AND NOTHING IVE DONE EVERYTHING ELSE AND NEED THIS FOR GAME COMPLETION AND CANT GO BACK TO LAST SAVE AS THEY HAVE DISAPPEARED SINCE LAST UPDATE AND EVEN THEM IM NOT GOING BACK 40 HOURS, DOWNLOADED THE UPDATE AND THE GUYS DANCING LIKE A FOOL CANT INTERACT EVEN WITH MASK ON FIX THIS BROKEN GAME OR GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

• punkdude21
    7 posts

FINALLY! i was stuck at the door. from what i remember reading you had to light scarecrows on fire? i didn't have to do that, i think they may have changed it to some easy "look for clues" thing instead. but i'm finally done with that mission. thanks

• ynazarkin
    9 posts

I am finally done with the Druid’s door, thanks a lot that it’s finally fixed. Was stuck since November over there. Now moving on to complete the game! Cheers!

• LordTachungusYT
    4 posts

Saw the title update hit today and decided to try and complete the clues and riddles quest after not being able to progress from that point for nearly a month, just to learn it is still broken. So I decided to try the Lost Drengr quest to pass time....oh wait.....it's also broken.

Suggested Topics