Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Marodir
    45 posts

@Ubi-Woofer @Ubi-Borealis Any update on progress on this last of the three bugs in the Clues and Riddles quest? This is the last one needing busting, please don't forget those that haven't gotten theirs fixed yet.😅

• guest-ZW2rhum0
    1 posts

Clue and Riddles door opens now but he just dances? I have almost 500hrs into to this I really would love to see the end. I just purchased the season pass last week and I want the rest of Thor’s gear. 🤨

• SounderSpace710
    14 posts

@marodir That makes sense, this is my favorite game franchise, and as a die-hard fan, it kills me that such a dumb bug is what has kept me from truly enjoying the game to its max potential. I pray for a solution soon

• RiverDan
    13 posts

Remove the mission. It obviously can't be fixed. Remove it or add an "abandon mission" option. This is insane.

• gonnaeletmein
    1 posts

This game is now total crap, I am 160 hours in and need to complete this quest, for the last 40 hours i've been doing side quests in the hope a patch release will fix it, on 1.1.1.1 and still nothing, can't talk to the guy, put the cloak on and still nothing. Set the scarecrows on fire n still nothing. I was impressed with all the assasins creed games till now and this really is bad. Buy a car and get the wheels later kinda deal on this one but obviously nobody cares because the money has been taken and their xmas bonus gone so zero fxxxs given .....Well dissapointed and for the record I am using playstation and my mate is using pc n both have same problem. Shocking after all this time nothing has been done and not even an abandon quest option, total [censored]

• Wagner_360
    6 posts

I would like to thank you, the updade fixed my interation problem with the door, I was able to complete the game.

• Zuganug
    12 posts

@stbrss if you mean the hood, for me and I think maybe all of the others, we have tried interacting with the Druid both with the hood on and the hood off. Neither works.

• SNOSPMIS_EHT
    5 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • SNOSPMIS_EHT
    5 posts

newest update, and i still cannot complete thie clues and riddles mission. The guy keeps on dancing, there is no interaction possible.
    I interacted with all objective items in, below and behind the house (in the lake), i lighted all five hay figures.
    What seems to be the problem?

Can you not just RESET the mission for all people who have started, but not completed the mission yet, just once after an update?
    Then we can at least replay the mission and continue the game.

Or provide a patch tool for the savegame, that just resets the state of the mission variables, so that players can reset the mission.

Where can i send my savegame for analysis?

• Marodir
    45 posts

@snospmis_eht Further down the thread, one of the mods explained how to submit your PS4 or PC save file to Ubisoft. It appears thst your problem is the last of three separate problems with this one mission, and they weren't aware they were three separate problems until they fixed them one by one, and it didn't fix the rest. Hope you guys get an update to fix this soon!

• Miner5758
    8 posts

So is ubisoft just gonna ignore this thread now? We still haven't heard a reply from them here.

• amirabbasdesign
    1 posts

hi ubisoft i need your help with my game
    i am playing as [redacted] and i have stucked in a quest which is ''clues and riddles(help halewyn prepare for his ritual)
    the problem is that i do all the duties and after burning the scarecrows the man which is worshiping something, doesnt talk to me
    please look at my game and answer my questionsundefinedundefined

• SNOSPMIS_EHT
    5 posts

@marodir i created a support ticket and send in the save games. let's see if it helps

• MFCristian92
    9 posts

This is the state of your game Ubisoft.undefined

150h in the game. I could have completed the game in less than 100h. 50h of me playing around, trying everything to complete the Clues and Riddles mission.
    Before you read below please note that I have the UTMOST CONSIDERATION for the developers of the game. The storyline and everything was pretty much epic for 84% of the game. But up to a point where 95% of your players encountered this game breaking bug which we have received 0 support with and only lies and false promises. Nothing clear, nothing concise. No timeline. N-O-T-H-I-N.G.
    Meanwhile support staff completely ignores our complains while feeding new updates down our throats that NO ONE required before you FIX THE ACTUAL GAME.
    All Halewyn needs to do is interact with the player after the clues were found. Nothing else. A restart, abort, skip mission should have been added since 4 months ago.
    A child could fix this issue. We had the same issue with the female tattoo artist in Ravensthorpe which you have miraculously fixed in under 2 weeks when this issue occurred.
    I see that you keep banning people that repeat themselves with the issue. I cannot wait for you to do this so I can sue your asses for selling us all a BROKEN GAME. You DO NOT offer any kind of SUPPORT or REFUNDS and ignore your customers like no other company on this planet.

Under the EU/EEA Consumer Rights Directive:

WE have the right to free assistance from European Consumer Centres for problems with a trader based within the EU/EEA and I will personally request it.
    WE have the right to truthful advertising
    WE have the right to have faulty goods repaired or replaced

And I cannot wait for 1st July 2021 for the introduction of new Directives into national law.

Under the new Directives, we will have the same consumer rights for problems or defects with digital content, digital services, or smart products (that is, products with a digital component) as you do with any other product.
    There will be no hiding or ignoring from this so called "Company".

I and all of my friends will boycott any of your upcoming releases of any game that Ubisoft will ever launch and I advise you all to do the same.
    Never pre-order anything, never spend a penny on their broken games and never rely on their admins, moderators and support.
    All of them act like this issue is NEW.
    This was first reported in NOVEMBER 2020 and still does not have a fix until this day.

I have managed to give poor Halewyn some decency and put him down and SOMEHOW undefined

I HAVE AN OPTION TO CARRY HIM !!!
    I WILL JUST CARRY HIM BACK TO RAVENSTHORPE.
    AND SINCE THE GAME IS SO BROKEN AND THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO DO I CAN TAKE REQUESTS FROM YOU GUYS
    WHERE DO YOU WANT TO SEE HALEWYN END UP NEXT ?

undefined
    ON OUR WAY TO RAVENSTHORPE I TOLD HIM ABOUT RANDVI AND HOW MUCH SHE WOULD LOVE TO MEET HIM.

undefined

SHE LOVES HIM !!!

• MFCristian92
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MFCristian92
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MFCristian92
    9 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • MFCristian92
    9 posts

@mfcristian92 a little update.

I've closed the game completely and he disappeared. I went back to Gloucestershire and he is not "home".

I've lost him. For now.

• Ranslem
    4 posts

Well guys... after waiting over 3 months I have FINALLY got Halewyn out of the hut.... now all he wants to do is dance on the rock, which I am unable to progress AGAIN. I have progressed in this mission another 9 seconds after waiting months. Nice job Ubisoft!!

On a side note; don’t bother asking for a refund on a broken game. They ghosted me after politely requesting my money back.

What a slap to the face.

• edelgiud
    13 posts

@MFCristian92
    Wow, nice find and funny indeed! But sad that you cannot proceed with that part either.

I put in 110 hours and probably spend 10 just on this problem. What bugs me is that they release this new River Raid stuff (which is boring and repetitive) and by the time you get at 360 Skill level like me, they are just too easy and I don't even lose more than 1 crew member to the battles during the first 5 hours I have put into it now. And let me guess, a DLC will be available in 30-60 days?!

I will await 30 more days and then try to login here again hoping to find a 1.1.3 fix that will resolve this sad bug.

Best of luck guys.

Suggested Topics