Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Ubi-Borealis
    Ubisoft Support Staff 2877 posts

Thanks for confirming that you've been able to proceed in "Clues & Riddles," @SounderSpace710!

If you've been able to proceed after lighting the five wickermen as part of the ritual, or if you're still having trouble speaking to Halewyn, please don't hesitate to update this thread and let us know!

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Halewyn's door cannot be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Clues and Riddles" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• Which issue you're encountering in "Clues and Riddles."
    • You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

[EDIT 7 July, 2021: As we have received no further reports of this issue happening in-game, we will now be locking this thread. If you continue to encounter trouble with "Clues and Riddles," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread. A member of the player support team will take a closer look as soon as they are able to. Thank you 😊 ]

Official Response
  • RiverDan
    13 posts

I can beat the mission now. I had it stuck after lighting five wickermen. Playing on series x.

Four months. That's how long it took. Seems like a very long time for a game stopping bug. Ubisoft has been one of my favorite devs/publishers for years. Literally bought the first Ghost Recon available on Xbox Live. (2001, or 2002?) This experience will make me wait to buy any more Ubisoft titles until after I've research for any bugs.

• greenguy6210
    3 posts

Can confirm, after lighting all 5 of the scarecrows, I was able to talk and successfully complete the mission.

I am sure this is and has been quite stressful for you folks for quite some time, now let's go back to playing what is a great game and a series we all thoroughly enjoy.

Thank you, I hope the remaining issues are solved as soon as possible.

• blackbird08
    3 posts

Still unable to progress with story. It is March 15 and I have been stuck here for 3 months. This is a game breaking bug well through the majority of the game, and still no fix? Disappointed, to say the least. This is the last time I pay full price for a Ubisoft game.

issue is after lighting the scarecrows on fire I cannot talk to/interact with the Druid, even with the disguise on or off.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello there!

Thank you for continuing to update with your experiences with "Clues & Riddles" following TU 1.2.0.

@RiverDan & @greenguy6210 - I'm glad to hear that you've been able to complete this quest and proceed with the story. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us as well.

@blackbird08 - I'm sorry to hear that you're still unable to proceed through "Clues & Riddles" after lighting the wickermen following TU 1.2.0. To help us to investigate this further, would you be able to send us a video that shows you have TU 1.2.0 installed, and that you're still unable to interact with Halewyn? We can then pass this along to the development team for further investigation.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • SounderSpace710
    14 posts

@blackbird08 make sure you have the proper update installed. I had to restart my xbox to get it to update, then it should work for you. Good luck 👍

• MFCristian92
    9 posts

Well hello again my dear people.

I was FINALLY able to complete this EPIC game.

All sins are taken away. Everything is forgotten.

Peace!

• edelgiud
    13 posts

As soon as I loaded my save game where I was at the Druid, he became available to speak to him finally.
    Wow, I can progress now.
    Glad the developers at Ubisoft finally got it done.

• Ubi-Borealis

Hello all!

Thank you for letting us know that you've finally been able to speak to Halewyn after completing the ritual! I'm glad to hear that you've been able to proceed through "Clues & Riddles" and continue your adventures!

I'd just like to provide an update with the ongoing investigations into "Clues and Riddles" following TU 1.2.0.

• The player is unable to knock on Halewyn the Druid's door at the start of "Clues and Riddles"
      • Comments: I'm happy to let you all know that the development team are planning to fix this issue in a future update! Once we have more definite information regarding this update, we will post within this thread and in the News & Announcements forum.

If you are encountering an alternative issue with "Clues and Riddles" following TU 1.2.0, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look.

Thanks! 😊

Official Response
  • Ubi-Borealis
    Best Answer

Hello there!

I apologise for the double post. I'd like to reach out to you all with an update. I'm happy to announce that the issue wherein Halewyn's door cannot be interacted with is due to be fixed in TU 1.2.1. This update will deployed 27 April, 2021 at 1 PM CEST / 8 AM ET.

If you are still encountering issues with "Clues and Riddles" following TU 1.2.1, please don't hesitate to update this thread so we can take a closer look. Please include a video that shows the following:

• Which issue you're encountering in "Clues and Riddles."
    • You have TU 1.2.1. installed. You can view this information in the opening game menu in the bottom right-hand corner.
    • The issue still occuring in-game.

Thanks all! 😊

[EDIT 7 July, 2021: As we have received no further reports of this issue happening in-game, we will now be locking this thread. If you continue to encounter trouble with "Clues and Riddles," please don't hesitate to open up a new thread. A member of the player support team will take a closer look as soon as they are able to. Thank you 😊 ]

Official Response

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics