Continue your odyssey

Welcome to discussion

Quick Suggestions

Hello! These new forums are an open beta and we welcome your feedback in this section.
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuzi
    31 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Marodir
    44 posts

@hellcatuzi First of all, calm down, dude... Secondly, stop spamming like this, it's annoying for all of us! You wanna rant, fine. Write ONE long post, rather than all this spam!

We all want this fixed, and they've actually fixed a lot of other bugs, sadly just not the ones WE struggle with. But hurling abuse at the mods and Ubisoft people here won't make it go any faster. Getting them as much info as possible will. So if you can help, do so, otherwise stop screaming. Someone already got an explanation for how to request a refund (though no guarantees you'll get one, as it's on an individual evaluation basis), if that's what you want to do. Feel free to follow those instructions and leave those of us that want the game fixed alone, rather than being a ranting menace.

• edelgiud
    12 posts

OK, for my part, please tell me where I can upload the save file and the capture (322MB shrunk down with MKV to M4V converter)....
    Thanks.

• TK123BEAST
    2 posts

@zlaff After lighting all the stickmen, I can't even talk to him.

• hellcatuziboi
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuziboi
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuziboi
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • hellcatuziboi
    4 posts
    Banned
    This post is deleted!
  • Ubi-Woofer
    Ubisoft Support Staff 576 posts

Hey everyone,

It shouldn't need to be said, but abusive language / excessive offensive language is not tolerated here on the forums. I've removed all of the content that was in breach of the forum rules from the thread and will continue to moderate as necessary. You are welcome to express your frustration about the issue or leave your thoughts about the investigation in a reply, but please do not purposefully ignore our rules and abuse staff such as myself. We're here to help and will do so to the best of our ability. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Marodir I couldn't say whether a hotfix will be possible for these issues with Clues and Riddles unfortunately. ๐Ÿ˜ž Please rest assured however that these two remaining issues are a high priority for the developers and they're looking to resolve them as soon as possible. Save files from affected players would be incredibly helpful for them to analyse as part of the process, as well as videos of the issues so that they can understand exactly how the issue manifests itself in different players' save games.

@Hinni1985 Thank you for your report! You've mentioned playing on PS4 - would you be willing to provide us with your save file in a support case? To provide it, you would need to back it up onto a USB drive and then compress it into a .zip folder on your computer. From there, you can attach it to a support case and submit it. It would be much appreciated if you could! ๐Ÿ™‚

@Wagner_360 Thank you for translating, and for providing the video! I've sent it to the developers for analysis.

@DRAGONSLAYER40 Your clarification is much appreciated, I've passed forward your report to the developers now. Could you possibly provide your save file in a support case as well? If having any trouble with uploading the file or opening a case, let me know, and I'll do my best to help further. By the way - I saw that you had posted the same post you put here into two separate threads. This is considered spam and as such I have deleted both threads, found here and here previously. Please don't do this again! ๐Ÿ™‚

@edelgiud Your save file can be attached to a support case when compressed into a .zip file. I have already gone ahead and opened case 13905219 on your account for you, so that you can do that as easily as possible. ๐Ÿ™‚ You can find instructions here as to how to attach your files to your case if you're unsure. Your video will be too large to attach to the case, so I'd recommend uploading it to a hosting site such as YouTube and sharing the link either in the case or here in the thread. Thank you so much!

@Yorkt90 @TK123BEAST @eltnameerf Thank you for your reports, I've sent them to the developers to help with the investigation! ๐Ÿ™‚

Official Response
  • DRAGONSLAYER40
    8 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • DRAGONSLAYER40
    8 posts

@ubi-woofer
    Thanks, details and file have been submitted.

• edelgiud
    12 posts

@ubi-woofer I have submitted info the ticket that you kindly opened for me. For this thread, the video can also be seen here:

Thank you for your time.

• olliefinn10
    4 posts

How has this been a thing since November - I have only been on this mission since Monday night but I have literally zero faith in it being fixed any time soon.

Beyond a joke really, I was loving this game but now I am starting to lose my love for it.

I pray this is fixed asap and that it doesn't happen with any remaining main storyline missions.

• Marodir
    44 posts

@olliefinn10 Looks like they did plenty of QA, but forgot to do it properly specifically on several of the main storyline missions. On the 14th, they fixed a lot of them, but this and a few others are still unresolved. But since they obviously fixed several already, I think we can be positive that the remaining ones will also be fixed. But if you're still only a few hours past the bug, maybe you can go back to a previous save, see if that can fix it? Sadly I'm over 30 hours past it, and don't want to lose 50+ hours of play and completion, so all we can do is wait. You might have a quicker solve, potentially.๐Ÿ˜… Worth a try, I think. Jist save your current one manually first, so you don't lose it, if you're not able to solve it.

• punkdude21
    7 posts

could you also pass along to the developers that since we can't pass this mission, we can't:

level up raventhorpe to level 6
    progress with the order of the ancients
    and obviously finish the main story.

please don't make these required tasks for the river raids or any other future DC's. i'm starting to accept the fact this might not get resolved and don't want to not be able to access the future DC's because of this.

thanks

• DaveC57
    1 posts

My wife and I play this on a PS5. She ran into this bug (no prompt to knock at the door) before I did. This was after the Yuletide festival was loaded. Note that she does not have a PlayStation account so the festival was not seen in her game. I avoided the Clues and Riddles until after the festival was over and then I was able to play the complete Clues and Riddles without issue. After the 1.1.1 patch came out, my wife still does not get a knock prompt. She is not happy...

• Marodir
    44 posts
    This post is deleted!
  • combatcanadian
    2 posts

I found the fix for it. Turns out i started the game on Xbox one and halfway through game progression I got the Xbox series X. Then it started glitching with bugs. Unfortunately youโ€™ll have to start a new game if youโ€™ve changed gaming consoles. I started a new game and got to this point and it played through flawlessly.
    hope this helps

• Marodir
    44 posts

@combatcanadian Not really, since that requires a change of console, and most of us never changed consoles. And 'Ubisoft messed up BAD, so we have to start the game over' isn't a great answer, when they've fixed it for lots of other people with similar issues introduced with the Yule update.

Community details

Users
Topics