Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• Bawnjorno
    Original poster 3 posts

First of all, I apologize if I'm writing on the wrong category. I just found out about this forum and I'm not quite used to this design yet.
    Anyway:
    I was wondering, have any of you seen one of your friend's photos in your game's map? I used to see them all the time in Origins and Odyssey.
    Currently I have 5 friends who currently play the game and they take a ton of pictures, just like me, but neither of us has seen any of our photos appear.
    Instead, I've seen a couple of random people's photos with few thousands likes or so.
    Naturally I'm aware that the Ubisoft servers have been having some problems since release (getting that Online Service Error - 0x20100302) but still... it's weird, innit.
    So yeah, I'm going to ask again: have you EVER seen one of your friend's photos ingame?
    We're friends on both PlayStation Network and Ubisoft Connect.

I checked on the known issues thread and the reported issues megathread but it's not mentioned, also after searching on Google nobody seems to have encountered this bug yet.

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

• Bawnjorno
    Original poster 3 posts

Anyone? Bump 😕

• Bawnjorno
    Original poster 3 posts

No one had a similar problem?

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics