Welcome to discussions

Quick Suggestions

• guest-MIohhliK
    Original poster 1 posts

Hi,

I have been playing Valhalla the last few days without issue. I downloaded it digitally. I was at the part of the game where vikings invade Ravensthorpe, so I ran out of the longhouse towards the river and there was no vikings invading. I thought this was strange, I spent about 10 minutes running around as I thought it was a glitch at first (which it turned out to be). I eventually just said that was weird and went onto my quests and selected the quest where I meet Bjorn who travels with a white bear, along the way the game had been autosaving so the saves from before the vikings were meant to invade Ravensthorpe were overwritten. I ended up dying and hit continue from latest save expecting to be down in East Anglia but I respawned at Ravensthorpe, nothing was rendered properly. I could not move, after about 30 seconds I fell through the map to my death and Randvi dialogue saying to not let the vikings into the village and defend it. I selected previous saves from my travels to meet Bjorn and it kept respawning me back at Ravensthorpe where the same glitch happened over and over. I restarted PS4, restarted game multiple times. I tried loading saves, I tried hitting continue. I am unable to continue the game due to this glitch. I can take a video tomorrow of what happens and send it on but I think I know what the problem is. When I select a save it has that part of the world rendered but because that main mission was incomplete with the vikings invading it forces me back to Ravensthorpe where it is not rendered and just glitches out. Appreciate any help, I do not want to start again! Thank you

• Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Contrary to popular belief, Lorem Ipsum is not simply random text. It has roots in a piece of classical Latin literature from 45 BC, making it over 2000 years old. Richard McClintock, a Latin professor at Hampden-Sydney College in Virginia, looked up one of the more obscure Latin words, consectetur, from a Lorem Ipsum passage, and going through the cites of the word in classical literature, discovered the undoubtable source. Lorem Ipsum comes from sections 1.10.32 and 1.10.33 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum" (The Extremes of Good and Evil) by Cicero, written in 45 BC. This book is a treatise on the theory of ethics, very popular during the Renaissance. The first line of Lorem Ipsum, "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet..", comes from a line in section 1.10.32.

Suggested Topics

Community Details

Users
Topics